Growers needed for "The New" by Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

No respect what so ever being shown in this thread i reckon it would be best if both threads got deleted and just let the diaries do the talking.  Fun is fine but not when wrecking peoples threads, keep that for facebook and instagram ffs. I just hope the hell this shit don't start in my diary  or anyone elses.

Toke...

• Like 4

@tokenroll It's a catch 22 in my opinion mate. If I delete or hide these threads that looks like I'm trying to hide something when that goes against everything I stand for. I'm as transparent as glass. Ask me a question you'll get my answer. Not that of HSO my personal opinion. 

The threads have not panned out as intended rather the opposite. I knew the price would be an issue but even with the discounts available they are still expensive.

I'm going to let the grow,s get started and I hope and pray that the hostility does not carry over to the grows being done as that would be unfair on the members taking part. Then I will step in and close it down.

Lets do as we do with other new strains. Give it a fair chance, forget the price of the seeds trust me with over 30k+ view HSO knows UK420,s opinion on this strain as some members minds are already made up.

It's going to be interesting that's for sure  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 6

dont be a tit in someones diary or a place where test seeds are offered by a company everybody knows they are expensive compared to hso`s full line up and in a couple of months we shall see if the price is justified or not 

any displeasure or praise for seeds should be contained to the relevent introducing sherbinski post imho

recently there has been loads of bickering across the forum its like every days a sunday at the moment lol 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I'm as transparent as glass. Ask me a question you'll get my answer.

does it taste of dirty fanny?

*runs*

I kinda wanna know but don't! Let it stay like an urban legend :yes: you have to grow it to find out. ;)

Lock this one up mate. You have got your growers, this one does not really serve a purpose if you have your numbers/testers and just let the people vent in the other. At least that way any negative is pinned to one topic and the growers here can get their heads down and see what they can do with them.

Sorry, that is if you have your growers for this. If you have, lock her up and let her die.

The other one is almost on p-p-p-p-p-ppppowerbook levels but not quite, surely that has to stay but that is just my opinion.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

does it taste of dirty fanny?

I tend to stay clear of those type of places mate so can't comment on that lol

Luckily my wife takes a bath :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4