nerve damage

phenom

Chronic back pain for me due to a prolapsed disc in my lower back. Just reading all this made me wince.

Lyrica is a shitty drug. Fuck my GP for even trying to get me hooked on that BS. I knew after a month it was not for me.

I honestly do not think people in general understand the physical and mental toll chronic pain takes on a person.

Not sure if it was the pregab,ami or tramadol, prob all but was never as bad anxiety wise before any of them , pregab were worst to be on for me ,only a few months though , ami years , tram longer

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2021 at 2:10 PM, Dodgee said:

Building core strength definitely works.

Only thing that worked for me are pull ups,for those that can do it.

For those who cant there is a set of exercises that helps you to build/strength muscles needed for pull ups.

Id imaginge with nerve damage might be hard or dangerus to do so best ask your doc.

I read many is on Tramadol, they gave it to my grany and she xouldnt stop vomiting after a single pill, how do you cope with that stuff?

• Like 2