nerve damage

phenom

I have nerve damage from the middle of my spine down to my feet putting me in constant pain leaving me unable to walk i am in a wheelchair on top of that i have arthritis in both my hands i have to buy of the street with some stuff so horrible and overpriced but smoking is better than taking pharmaceutical drugs i haven't had a decent smoke for just over a year this year will be my third attempted grow the other two failed but i came close i think. I am growing all autos i keep reading books and trying to read up on the best for pain i am planning on planting in two weeks and doing a diary if anyone knows any good strains please let me know

• Like 16

The best thing you can do is a diary.

There are loads of expert growers on here with plenty of helpful advice.

I'd like to offer advice but I'm a novice myself.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

The best thing you can do is a diary.

Agreed - keep us posted with what your doing and why and folk will help out as needed, we all like to see a brother survive and thrive :yep:

3 hours ago, phenom said:

i will keep trying lol

That's the spirit :boxing:

• Like 4

I have savage neuropathy from my chemo in my hands and feet.

I find the heavy indica's to be the best pain relief and the hybrids best for mood.

I personally don't like and wouldn't do auto's unless you paid me.

For medicine I like a full spectrum plant with bags of THC and CBD....Holy grail kush for example.

Get all the equipment your using and get a diary together....read a few others have put up to get the idea and bask in the combined knowledge of the guys here :yep: 

• Like 9

Alright there @phenom

Hello and welcome to Uk420.

Best advise I could give you is get a diary on the go, lots of knowledgeable people around on here that don’t mind giving a bit of advise, I have never had a proper go at autos so I can’t comment on that.

Nerve pain is very shit mate, I would recommend, Hso bubbas gift, Hso Chocolate mint og, very powerful, if your in more of a hurry I know that Dinafem have a few quick flowering strains out and I would highly recommend the Quick Critical, very good indeed,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Thank you @Jibba jabba i am a newbie i was told autos was best to learn with by a ex friend a few years ago apart from chatting on here about this i don't know anyone else to chat to because of my disability my friends stopped coming round and have to hunt down dealers for a smoke sometimes paying for overpriced rubbish but its all i can get my last two grows failed one the frost got to them but they did get to 5 feet tall but was NOT ready yet and my second failed when i had to go into hospital i have got everything ready for this year just waiting for the weather to change  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, phenom said:

because of my disability my friends stopped coming round

Sounds like your better off with out them mate, it’s your call autos or photos, sure you’ll get a decent yield with a bit of help.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5
On 27/03/2019 at 10:39 AM, phenom said:

@Jibba jabba i don't know anyone else to chat to because of my disability my friends stopped coming round

then theyre NOT friends mate ... fuck them !!!    were all a family on here and everyone is willing to help anyone .... thats how it should be ....  best of luck with the grow mate and any questions  just ask away ... better still .. do a diary so the pros on here can see what your doing and help out ...  as for your pthe   " friends "  show the bastards  the door and tell them not to get hit on the arse by the gate on their way out  mate   lol

• Like 8

@vortex i haven't seen or spoke to them for over a year i sent them all christmas cards but got nothing back so gave up on them planning on starting my grow in two weeks hopefully just waiting for the weather to change  

• Like 5

@phenom This might help bud, it can be a minefield of bad info for autos. Everything you need is in this link

Happy growing and if you need any help at any stage, give me an @ and I will be happy to help

• Like 7
  • 9 months later...

Med user here, not done a dairy but never lost a crop so must be doing something right.

Am looking for some CBD only varieties and extraction techniques. 

Any updates on this thread since? Hope things are OK there.

• Like 1

serpents sticky on autos is well worth a read if you do choose to go with autos ,,nowt wrong with em these days and theres a sweet seeds competition running now where you can witness people growing autos in realtime for the next few months ..so questions and answers will all be there ..

but keep it simple is the best advice for a success 

big pot ..good soil /medium /coco ..shouldnt need too much nutrients .

good light .

ventilation and extraction 

warmth 

water .

dont over water ..leave the light on ..bosh ..2-3 months ..chop .

• Like 4

I got some dinafem CBD seeds to try so I'll report back when I try them out.  I found the ww xxl was great for mood and insomnia and helped a bit with trigeneral nostalgia.   I want something that targets it though.  I think the problem with nerve pain is the meds prescribed for it leave us to zonked to drive, work or have quality of life so I will also be exploring cbd strains 

• Like 1