Russjackell

Had a cracking thunderstorm last evening lasted an hour or more.

Knocked the power out for a couple of minutes had to go reset the cab.

Woke this morning to sun shining and not a cloud in the sky.

Think i'll have a lazy arsed day in the garden and enjoy the sun while it lasts. lol

• Like 8

@murphyblue  Same here mate , lovely weather today , so I'm gonna sit in my garden and do fuck all 😃

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

It's been smashing weather here in Um Bo Po land also. Here is an update of the current situation.

Back is better after the now familiar start-of-planting strain (must get fit BEFORE it kicks off next year if I make it til then) . 

anyhoo, been out in it plot bashing and planting.

As I said before it's weeny plots for me this year and lots of em far and wide.  Good job I like driving.. I've been finding loads of nice hidden wet  places so going big on coir/osmo swamp tubes in little wet corners, which seems like a good hedge on the weather. Otherwise it's nice little fluffy soiled nettle patches near a water source. Had a lovely day out in the waders today and bagged 3 local plots. Seriously I can get to them by bus in 10 minutes. planted 1 at dinnertime, gonna make some noise on another in the morning and that 2020 vintage MG I just found at the back of the cider shed is BANGIN!

Pics to follow.

Lots of luv to all you hedgehogs and they'll never find em all so  LET'S AV IT!

Edit: sorry this should be in my diary got a bit carried away fuck that vintage MG is goooood

Edited by Bog Hopper
  • Like 4

Chucking it down today. And tomorrow apparently. Rain is good, as long as there's not too much...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DryMouthSooty said:

pretty good site, shows humidity and all sorts

Noice !! 👍🏾

• Like 1

Still chucking down here, a month's worth of rain in 36 hours! Not due to stop until 4 in the morning. Flooding has closed roads, rivers are swollen with huge amounts of water. It has been pretty dry past few weeks mind you, so the land will get a good soaking...

• Like 4

Raining. Again.

Not as heavy as a few days ago, but still raining.

Forecast not looking brilliant for the next fortnight either. Please tell me it's not going to be another shitty "summer" where the Jetstream is further south than "normal". In other words, pissing down and cool here, drought and blazing sunshine on the continent... 🙄

• Like 3

Raining here until friday .

Between the weather and some  personal issues , I havent even got to my plots yet.

Still gonna get some bud though 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Weather has been nice round my way today, sunny with a little breeze 😎

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5

Been sunny here too, but bloody cold, like fucking autumn temperatures! 🙄

• Like 4

Northerly winds here today, I think top temp was 14c, felt a lot chiller.

Heavy rain and wind forecasted for next week 😔 😟 

• Like 5

My Alexa said 16c when i went to the shop about 4:15pm, it might have got a bit warmer earlier in the day, but i would have missed it due to insomnia reasons lol

• Like 3

Spring this year has been cold , wet and shite with a little bit of sunshine.

But not according to the Met Office. Apparently we've just had the hottest May since records began. They must think we're fucking stupid 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5