Cheese &the lost coast on the coast

here we are at week 4 of flower heres hopeing the extra beans arrive this week as im going to to do the second run solstice to equinox lol (its the pegan in me ) but so far all looking well watering schedule at the moment is quarter to half litre with old timers bloom added every  feed, feeding every 4 days.  Shes now just there well hidden in the greenhouse permintly now night temps time are comfortable at just shy of 11.8 day time is only 5 degree highg then outsde. My main one now is to get the de humidifier back, as by god that saws some 20 percent once the sun starts going down at around 9 pm Now should i giv e some of the fan leaves a trim to expose the lower bud sites ?? Any thoughts welcome thanks guys large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

@bubbleguppie have your extra seeds landed my friend? 

If not I'll get shipping to do a resend ;)

The above plant. Is that the one we are talking about in private messages? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark yeah it was and not to worry re re send dude if ya can get me a rough date as to when they went out be cool my last look toook just over 2 weeks 12 13 whole working days to get here. The gaffs as clean as a whistle with no dodge in it all. SO if the seeds come they come if not ill be fine in case i get a visit. lol hopefully wont come to that

On 31/05/2019 at 9:21 AM, bubbleguppie said:

@HSO-Mark yeah it was and not to worry re re send dude if ya can get me a rough date as to when they went out be cool my last look toook just over 2 weeks 12 13 whole working days to get here. The gaffs as clean as a whistle with no dodge in it all. SO if the seeds come they come if not ill be fine in case i get a visit. lol hopefully wont come to that

Somewhere between the 8th and 12th of May brother, please let me know when they land  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

@Kipper420 fingers crossed they turn out as good as yours going into a 8 and 10 liter pot respectively. Just hopeing for some better weather got storm force 7 guesting  8 (winds ) and shit weather until sat pm.  Let's hope the green house with stands it lol  I'm going to be following your diary with a watchful eye :skin_up: just need to get the humidity in green house down.   

Edited by bubbleguppie

Why two different sized pots? @bubbleguppie

Lets hope the greenhouse doesn't become a flying house. We're in for nasty weather too. Probably not storm force 7 or 8 though hopefully.

• Like 2

So just after 36 hours of germination the tap roots out and she is now in the soil in a small pot in the proper gator al though heated will only e running the heat at night as it's still a bit cold in the evenings large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

3 days later and we have two out of two Dinafem Cheese xxl autos in showing them selfs, One hudnred percent germ rate so happy days Jusat dont know if i should keep the diary going in here or else have it moved to the Dinafem section  they are in tiny pots for now well next ten days to help wih the roots etc then both will go into 12 litre fabric pots large.image.jpeg

@Kipper420 I may let them go for it in small pots as I say 1st ten days then when they o into the fabric pots tie them Down, keep the structure low. That way I can keep them hidden out of sight from the misses lol 

Round 2 are 6-8" tall now. Loving the g house if a little cold. Doesn't seem to bother them.

Vigerous and fun to grow. You may find it a little hungry in flower.

• Like 1

@Kipper420 nice one dude im going to check into your diary in a bit man and see how rond one are doing luckily i had outside power put in a few months back well march so ive got a heater oil fire style in the greenhouse and a heated propergator for the cooler nights.  :) I am how ever running the prop with out the lid off

Edited by bubbleguppie
spelling

3 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

3 days later and we have two out of two Dinafem Cheese xxl autos in showing them selfs, One hudnred percent germ rate so happy days Jusat dont know if i should keep the diary going in here or else have it moved to the Dinafem section  they are in tiny pots for now well next ten days to help wih the roots etc then both will go into 12 litre fabric pots large.image.jpeg

Nice to see 2 baby Cheese XXL autos joining the outdoor fun ;)

It's uoto you mate where you run this diary but as it's a Dinafem strain it maybe better in the Dinafem sub-forum  :yep:

No big issue mate, fine here :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1