Cheese &the lost coast on the coast

Ahoy! Throw the lines mate, we're off! :thumsup: Twas a good job you checked! That extra heats got you off to a rapid start! 

Cant wait for my HSO beanies to arrive now! Everythings'a ready! 

Ill be back sailing by soon my man :spliff:

LP

• Like 2

and any way here we are a few days in temps in the cab are 25 with the lights on and 18 with the lights of (12pm - 4 pm lights out ) the one n the cling im still waiting to pop through large.image.jpeg

On 26/03/2019 at 9:21 PM, bubbleguppie said:

im not expecting a huge yield as ive read early autos dont seem to yield as much as the ones planted out later in the season

From past seasons June-July-August are the best months(as you would expect) but we have had early started autos before on UK420, not massive yields but decent for the early start ;)

Let's see what they do :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

here we are 5 day on since last pic i noticed the pot was quiet damp still so im going to let the pot dry out over the next 48 hours n let her sort her self out. I do how ever have a heated propergater which i will start useing with out the lid as ive noticed that its till a bit cold ( 15 18 C ) when the lights out large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

@bubbleguppie The early start is looking good mate ;)

Let that medium dry out a bit more if you can. It will force those roots to search for water :)

Now you have the heated prop you may find the pots dry out a little faster and this will definitely be beneficial for the cooler night's ;)

Thanks for the early update mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

here we are six days on what a difference a few tweaks here and there truly make.  MY heated proper-gator has been a life saver (using it with lid off ) temps are steady at 24 pot level even the soil it self feels a little warmer wen i slip my finger. Got to love it wet and moist but not to moist i guess :P any way back on track the prop came down on wed i set it up straight away by then id dialed back on my watering regiem (using lewingtons multipurpose wet lock ).  Going by the dampness and the pot weight im now watering every 48 hours.  any way here my small effort and attempt so far. Amazing what a diffrence getting the balance right makes.  I really need to sus out how to re zoom my pics so they're smaller large.image.jpeg

just over 3 weeks since life began here are some up dated pics/ Today she was re potted into her 8 litre pot useing john immes number 3 i carefully filled the pot. Used the small pot to form a hole.  Then added a tidy and i do mean tiny bit of rhizotonic, around the hole markings.  Allthough upon the repot i did notice the root system seemed to be one sided large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

so with the pot finally drying out yesterday (easter sundaY ) i topped her and gave her a splash of old timers grow only a smidge, heres a pic of where i topped (hopeing ive doen it right ). Any way great to see other diaries comeing along, one good thing about this wet lock system by lewingtons (multipurpose) IS in these 8 litre pots i cant see me haveing to water every day may once a week, well heres hopeing large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

On 18/04/2019 at 6:38 PM, bubbleguppie said:

Today she was re potted into her 8 litre pot useing john immes number 3 i carefully filled the pot. Used the small pot to form a hole. 

Can I ask 1 question please mate?

Why did you decide on repotting autos and not starting in the finish pots?

Typically with autos a repot can drastically slow growth down but with that said you potted up way before the plant got root bound/established so things should pan out fine ;)

Showing a massive difference in growth ;)

Nicely done so far mate and as always thank you for outdoor update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, bubbleguppie said:

@HSO-Mark when i started and she poped her tail i didnt have enough soil for her final pot hence haveing to pot up

I thought that was the case mate or restrictions on pot size until you could get outdoors :)

You'll be fine buddy :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1