Cheese &the lost coast on the coast

Massive shouts to @HSO-Mark for letting me run this diary going to be a fun one, I bagged my self some cheese uk auto and some lost coast skunk auto I am a bit further south then most at lat 49.1  as my garden is end of terrace it does get battered by the eliminates.  This morning I got back from the school run, to see a friend had tagged me on a post for a free greenhouse.  Now being cheeky I offered the lady £30 seeing as it was free I thought well fuck it if I offer some coin I may stand more of a chance of getting it. Well how right I was , within a hour the women got back to my self and I bagged a 8 ft wide x 12ft long green house large.53690324_10214293406233001_184015593169485824_n.jpg she fits perfectly over my previous elotmint that is in the side garden large.53336744_10161566430105416_8066828393053683712_n.jpg although I'm due major heart surgery courtesy of the nhs as early as May I figured what better way to recover then pottering about in the garden. I'll start the lost coast and cheese uk off in my grow cab for 3 week in April plant out into the greenhouse that way I can get 2 runs in before the end of the summer 

Edited by bubbleguppie

Sappnin dude

wishing all the best for the season ahead....

nice touch with the greenhouse Bubble:toot:

Hope all goes well with the op my friend

be lucky mate

Andro

:alien:

• Like 3

@Andromedian & @Tommy tuckerthanks for the kind words guys hopefully theyve got wifi in the genrale at southampton lol but yeah now ive gpot outside power as well thanks to my spark coming round at least i can run heaters and fans if need i am going to white wash one side of the greenhouse just to stop the two flat windows looking in ;) and to any one else doing the comp good luck folks may the sun be shine and the beromiter bars steady :P

large.53248484_10161577005460416_4998972397852819456_n.jpgno up date as still waiting on my beans to arrive lol but heres a pic of my other stinky plants ive got going down in the tent at the moment salvia hot lips and salvia hot trumpets got the 400 dual spec cfl on the go temps are stable at around 19 degrees got a few more added since this pic was taken

Edited by bubbleguppie

Finally after whats seemed like a life time theyre down.  All though as i was bit heavy handed at opening them, the lost coast the beans flew every where (twat ):wanker: :wallbash:. I  managed to get a tourche and find them though  so all was not lost. two are now in a pint glass for over night, before they go into the wet tissue and on the boiler tomz.  Then into the cab for 3 weeks before plant out in the garden :P well greenhouse @HSO-Mark many thanks sorry for being a impatient twat and my parinoia getting the better of me any way im off first run equinox to solstice. Second run  Summer solstice to winter equinox good luck folks large.image.jpeg

4 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

Finally after whats seemed like a life time theyre down.  All though as i was bit heavy handed at opening them, the lost coast the beans flew every where (twat ):wanker: :wallbash:. I  managed to get a tourche and find them though  so all was not lost. two are now in a pint glass for over night, before they go into the wet tissue and on the boiler tomz.  Then into the cab for 3 weeks before plant out in the garden :P well greenhouse @HSO-Mark many thanks sorry for being a impatient twat and my parinoia getting the better of me any way im off first run equinox to solstice. Second run  Summer solstice to winter equinox good luck folks large.image.jpeg

You were just eager to get your season started mate. No apologies needed ;)

So glad they arrived safe and sound. Now your paranoia can rest as it will kick in mid season lol

Don't worry I'm only a PM away :)

The greenhouse is a great addition, tidy looking garden now it's up to you and mother nature ;)

Thank you so much for getting your 2019 HSO adventure up and running  :bong:

I think this will be a fun one but, also one to watch :)

Good luck my friend  :yep:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Ok bit of a up date got four lost coast germainting at the moment two in tisue and two in a pot with cling. Just about to ad the timer. I was thinking of 18 hours on and 6 of?? Reason for this is so when they go into the greenhouse they won't get to stressed with being thrown out by natural light hours. Plus it will keep the temps down a tad. The reason for 4 is I plan on keeping these small so no bigger then a 7.5 liter pot. It will be my first attempt at topping and lst. I mean don't get me wrong I love abut of bondage from time to timelol but never done it with plants so thanks yet  again for any advice  

Edited by bubbleguppie

My seeds are still in germ two on a paper towel on the boiler, and one i a pot with cling, (they only went in on sunday so hopeing will show them selfs by the end of the week. Hopefully @HSO-Mark can give a indication on how long they take to germ. Any way heres hopeing theyll start to show them selfs by the end of the week

10 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

two on a paper towel on the boiler

these should be ready to go into compost now, you only want them to sprout a 1-2cm 'tail' this way... 24 - 48 hours

10 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

one i a pot with cling

usually 5-7 days until they show above soil

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

Lucky I checked the boiler @beezee for we have life large.image.jpeg 

And we have lift off ;)

You will be fine on 24/7 with autos mate or 20/4. You want to get as much growth as possible in the first weeks  :yep:

Going from an indoor light regime of say 20/4 to outdoor in later April with around 14-15 hour's of sunlight will be no issue with autos  ;)

Will definitely be interesting to see how they fair with such an early start :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark im not expecting a huge yield as ive read early autos dont seem to yield as much as the ones planted out later in the season.  How ever this i shwy im saveing the cheese for May june time ;) i just want a bt of quality smoke and a end product that i can say i grew with my own hands and loveing care :P