Cheese &the lost coast on the coast

Ok so tent and equipment got pout away today dived it was time for her to grow naturally. Well until project green house is under build. To brake her in for the first night she sits in the prop temps are around  17 the ambient shed temp is 12. The topping worked wonders large.image.jpeg

here she is today in the morning sun shine catching her first true rays of sunlight (it pissed it down all weekend just after the tent came down ) large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie
spelling

It has man i think ill order some more grow bags once been paid ive got 3 x 12 litres mind. I was just being lazy when i potted up and grabbed the nearest pot i could find lol

On 29/04/2019 at 8:01 PM, bubbleguppie said:

It has man i think ill order some more grow bags once been paid ive got 3 x 12 litres mind. I was just being lazy when i potted up and grabbed the nearest pot i could find lol

As your using pots mate have you thought about Fabric pots?

I know the boys stateside use upto 600 gallon pots with mind blowing results  :)

Late last year I tried them for the first time on an indoor project and I was amazed at how fast the root growth then the vegative growth was. Might be worth looking into buddy  :)

A bit more expensive than plastic pots but well worth it imo :) I think I payed around £1.75/12l pot ;)

Until next week mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

@HSO-Mark just before you go ive actually got my 3 14 litre fabric pots down from the loft the other day as it happens just didnt think its worth my self uing the pot size (from 8 litre ) but if you think she can handle it (another pot up) then i willl thanks and thanks for checking in

7 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

@HSO-Mark just before you go ive actually got my 3 14 litre fabric pots down from the loft the other day as it happens just didnt think its worth my self uing the pot size (from 8 litre ) but if you think she can handle it (another pot up) then i willl thanks and thanks for checking in

I would get it done before she gets fully established mate ;)

Can't see why it would not work :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark consider it done 12 liter fabric pot oh and I set the tent back up yesterday as apparently we are due a cold snap and didn't want my only surviving one to go tits up added some rhizotonic as well as a smidge of old timers grow to help her on her way large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie
Info

4 days after the re pot i gave a splash of plain water today ill leave it now untill friday or thursday before i water again any way heres a update pic as you can she has deffintly bushed out

some so heres hopein g shes gooing to get a little taller in hight.  But as i say im now going to leave her let the fabric pot dry out then re water next friday.  Hopefully ill start seeing some pre

flowers soon allthough i fear the topping and re pot may have put here back again

somelarge.image.jpeg

On 07/05/2019 at 5:19 PM, beezee said:

Pre flowers are at the nodes, full flower is the tops ;)

:bong:

@bubbleguppie Good call on the fabric pot and the size mate :bong:

By the look of things flowering has started  ;)

Fun times ahead :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@beezee thank you dude its been just shy of 16 month since i done my last propper grow heres a pic of her today she still short at 18 cm tall but @HSO-Mark assures me that she will get bigger and start fattenng out ;) well heres hopeing. The metal greenhouse build didnt go accoriding to plan lol  :wallbash: it went up wobbled to the left then the right then we tightened some more bolts she wobbled forward, then back. Came crashing down whith a a all mighty bang . I looked at my mate he looked at me we both said nothing turned headed ti the shed. Had a number and came up with a game plan large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

Ha ha I've built a few greenhouses, they're a bit wobbly until you get the final cross pieces in! 

That auto should stretch now and double in size, get it outside and it'll get even bigger ;)

• Like 2