Dinafem Blueberry Cookies Diary 2019/2020 Welcome To The WhiteHouse

tokenroll

@TerpMan welcome along. Reference camera, I either use the Nikon d500 or d300, flash and the close up images are done using a sigma 105mm 2.8 macro lens and extension tubes, tripod. I use other lenses as well just depends really on what way I want the finished image to be / look.  But most important part is understanding how the tools work and understanding light and lots of patience. An entry level dslr is more than up to the job, the lens is the bit that helps produce the quality.

Hopefully my growing skills will improve a lot more this year now im settled with my flower cab and lights setup.

Cheers for popping in, feel free to ask anything you want as long as it aint a led/hps post lol, im always open to suggestions and advise to improve my grow skills.

Toke...

• Like 6

@tokenrollThe seedlings look great tokes, I love the look of those tall pots, I have never seen those being used before. Awesome photos as usual, keep the the good work dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

@Smokebelch yep seedlings doing fine slow but steady suits me fine. The pots I got off amazon, box of 50 2l tall pots really great for getting a good sold deep clump of roots for potting up or just sog plants are great in them.

Can't wait now to get going with more Dinafem strains, never had much bother with them and never disappointed with the yields or taste etc.

Toke...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Can't wait now to get going with more Dinafem strains, never had much bother with them and never disappointed with the yields or taste etc.

Me too dude, the thing with Dinafem is you always get exactly what it says on the tin.

My current grow is looking way better than my last at this stage. One thing is for sure I won’t be doing anymore fast strains. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

Stunning photography work mate! I look forward to seeing the grow progress... This strain looks great!!

• Like 3

On 26/03/2019 at 0:48 AM, tokenroll said:

Little photo update  and some info on the seedlings.

As seen in the photos they have been potted up into 2 litre tall pots, they can stay in these pots till they are bursting with roots. Growth is slow and steady and no dramas.

The coco they are potted up in I have been reusing now for about a year, it gets flushed out, then I add calmag, rhizotonic (or seaweed extract) and a low dose of grow nutrients at EC0.7 Ph6.0 Background EC0.4. 

I will update again in a weeks time as there is no big changes to be seen on a daily basis as such. So until then have fun and keep token...

large.theveggiecookies.jpg

large.veggie3.jpg

large.veggie2.jpg

large.veggie1.jpg

large.5c9972d5a33b7_veggiessupermacro.jpg

Lovely pictures as usual mate ;) and some thriving Blueberry Cookies babies just repotted  ;)

Now you know why I wanted you to grow "The New" but I won't mention that here as it's HSO  :)

Another super update by @tokenroll:bong:

All the best  

Mark..

• Like 7

Little update time with the three Dinafem - Blueberry Cookies

Plants are being fed nutrients at EC0.9 Ph6.0 Background EC0.4. From mid week they will have their feed increased to EC1.0 of grow nutrients and some rhizotonic for the roots.

I now have these plants about 20 inches from the light and still under 100 watts of Quantum Board Leds. I will be adding another light this week and will dial the lights down to 135/145 watts and raise them a little. A touch more power with extra coverage. They will then stay under these 2 x leds until it's time to move them to the flower cab, that is a long way off for now. 

That's it for now. Cheers all.

Toke...

large.bbc3pots.jpg

left to right (bcc#A) (bcc#B) (bcc#C)  strange naming right but I aint calling my plants BBC1,BBC2,BBC3 sorry lol

large.5caa7eefb3be7_cookiesbccC.jpg

(bcc#C)

• Like 9

20 hours ago, tokenroll said:

but I aint calling my plants BBC1,BBC2,BBC3 sorry

lol

If you do we may need to charge a t.v. licence lol

You've definitely got some pheno variance going on that's for sure. Going to be interesting to watch these develope over the coming week's and how they finish ;)

We have little and large with one inbetween  ;)

Thank you as always for the diary update brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

On 08/04/2019 at 1:11 AM, tokenroll said:

strange naming right but I aint calling my plants BBC1,BBC2,BBC3 sorry lol

hahaha - good call... Plants are looking great man! I am not too familiar with Quantum Board Leds to be honest, but they look really healthy and seem to be able to take the nutrients at a young age well... Good stuff!  

• Like 3

@InTheSystem We have quite a few growers on UK420 making the switch from traditional lighting (hps/mh) to LED, if your interested one of the first companies I would look into would be @diyleduk also a UK420 member and some very good feedback from the community  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@InTheSystem We have quite a few growers on UK420 making the switch from traditional lighting (hps/mh) to LED, if your interested one of the first companies I would look into would be @diyleduk also a UK420 member and some very good feedback from the community  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Thanks for the advice Mark! I am currently using SunSystems CMH x3 and do really love them, but would definitely consider moving over to LED one day in the future - I know their PPFD/Watt and efficiency benefits are proof alone. CMH is pretty good on the PPFD/Watt though too, especially for the cost I guess. I will look into @diyleduk - on a quick butchers they do seem to have some solid reputation as you say! The plants I have seen from on here so far on the Quantum Boards also do speak for themselves and will make great comparisons.  

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5