Dinafem Blueberry Cookies Diary 2019/2020 Welcome To The WhiteHouse

tokenroll

I'm not jealous at all!

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive :crybaby:

Looking great tho buddy,I love the shot of the seedling.:yep:

• Like 2

About the two seeds I put in the shot glass yesterday I have spent all day trying to find the shot glass ffs, asked everyone in the house if they seen them and got the big no never seen them. I go to put the dishes away and low and behold there Is the shot glass under a cup, so young lad is getting slapped as the cunt has emptied out the seeds and washed the glass. Now this im sure is a first on UK420.

So now im calming down a little I have dropped the last remaing seed into a shot glass wrapped in cling film and set on top of my av amp to get it going, will update how it goes over the weekend.

Toke...

• Like 8

@Tete be nice to see how everyones cookies turn out. I don't think anyone will say they don't like the taste.

Toke...

@Dr feelgood nice to see you popping in glad you like the pics. Mark should be able to tell the in's and out's about these seeds.

Toke...

• Like 2

lol

Sorry @tokenroll I should not laugh..

I'm just picturing a clip around the ear with "OUCH...what was that for?!".. "I can't explain everything right now but ask me when you're older and i'll tell you why you deserved that one!" lol

• Like 8

@GreenPirate he is 19 smart as can be, but common sense is something he can't grasp. But yeah im laughing inside just trying not to let him see hehe.

• Like 4

Just now, tokenroll said:

@GreenPirate he is 19 smart as can be, but common sense is something he can't grasp. But yeah im laughing inside just trying not to let him see hehe.

lol

;) good on ya mate! Shit happens sometimes, always at the worst time or when you can't afford it. 19, i'd put him on trimming detail as punishment. :yes::D

• Like 4

@tokenroll  Be keen to see how these go, I'll be watching  and drooling - I felt obliged to decline the offer to try these out due to uncertainty about whether I'd be able to complete the grow because of  imminent extension building in the sty. I'm gutted - sounds so yummy. 

I'm sure you'll do a great job:yep:

• Like 3

@monkeypig tag along plenty of room so long as your not in my flowercab it's well above it's capacity lol. The wife is keeping an eye on these ones also as she loves anything with blues in it, so no doubt the strain will be flowered more than once this year.

Toke...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tokenroll said:

emptied out the seeds and washed the glass. Now this im sure is a first on UK420.

I doubt he would have chucked out seeds that were sewn properly in the first place...

ffs man what's with the daft bloody glasses of water, be strong, have faith and put the fuckers straight in soil and be done...

Otherwise...it ain't looking too bad...so far...:rofl:

;)

• Like 4

@AKPOG always plenty off room for you in here, but if it gets tight just kick that old goat to the side. Ah hello @stu914 nice of you to join in. So far so good I hope it stays this way lol it's a long journey in the WhiteHouse as per usual.

Im thinking of 11 litre pots of hydroton on drip feed, at the minute there is a Dinafem Purps#1 in hydroton as a tester, so lets see how it goes.

Toke...

• Like 4