Dinafem Blueberry Cookies Diary 2019/2020 Welcome To The WhiteHouse

tokenroll

16 hours ago, itsmeithink said:

really really really late to the thread , but love reading your diaries m8, the pics and the detail you go into is fantastic m8,

and all in a really small area, what size are you growing in please m8 ? 

Better late than never my friend  :yep:

@tokenroll what's your grow area size mate? 

All the best :bong:

Mark..

5 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@itsmeithink @Dinafem-Mark cab size is 4.8ft long X 2.5 ft Deep X 8ft High and split into 2 levels each level comes out at around 3.5ft if I recall.

Toke...

thanks for the reply m8, much appreciated,

how do u use the space? veg in one and flower in the other ?

i have a really similar size cabinet i will have to use at 4.5 ft long  x 20" deep x 3 ft high. ( all internal measurements )

i have a modified diyled scope to fit the space, which i will use for autos now as i have a really limited window atm as we airbnb our house in all the kids holidays except xmas.

you think i could do some reg fems in that size space with the right training?

• Like 2

Plenty of space if you use low but wide pots of coco, with proper training of photoperiod plants really the only thing that will hold you back is imagination and having the balls to try something different. Your autos should be fine just tie the side branches down to make a flat canopy and then supercrop the main coloa to match. So yes.

I veg in a cupboard under the stairs atm but the wife wants it back so not sure what im doing about veg space after xmas but im sure I will sort it.

Tag me in on your diary when you start it, if you can grow in coco and can water a few times a day manually or automatically the yields you can pull will give you and anyone reading your diaries a little shock.

Take it easy. Toke...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 9:20 PM, tokenroll said:

Plenty of space if you use low but wide pots of coco, with proper training of photoperiod plants really the only thing that will hold you back is imagination and having the balls to try something different. Your autos should be fine just tie the side branches down to make a flat canopy and then supercrop the main coloa to match. So yes.

I veg in a cupboard under the stairs atm but the wife wants it back so not sure what im doing about veg space after xmas but im sure I will sort it.

Tag me in on your diary when you start it, if you can grow in coco and can water a few times a day manually or automatically the yields you can pull will give you and anyone reading your diaries a little shock.

Take it easy. Toke...

Thanks for the reply as always m8.

what size pots would you recommend in the aforementioned cabinet size

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, itsmeithink said:

Thanks for the reply as always m8.

what size pots would you recommend in the aforementioned cabinet size

You could use a low but wide storage box just put the holes in it for drainage and something underneath to catch the run off. Taller pots work also but when doing that you need to top them very early to keep them low to the rim of the container or keep your lights close to create tight node spacing. Plant troughs ie window boxes also work they max out at about 24cm tall by 20cm wide and anything up to 5ft long. If doing a sog 2 litre tall pots is good usually around 1/2 oz per plant or a little more, average sized plants in 5 l of coco once nailed is around 4 to 5 oz or more. Think of 1.5 - 2 ft tall 2ft square canopy plants that's all tops and you get dense nugs with what becomes second nature and easy repeated after a few grows. That's what I have experienced from doing it at least. Try several sizes and see what is going to work best for you with little effort then refine it.

Shit this over proof rum is wicked stuff.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

You could use a low but wide storage box just put the holes in it for drainage and something underneath to catch the run off. Taller pots work also but when doing that you need to top them very early to keep them low to the rim of the container or keep your lights close to create tight node spacing. Plant troughs ie window boxes also work they max out at about 24cm tall by 20cm wide and anything up to 5ft long. If doing a sog 2 litre tall pots is good usually around 1/2 oz per plant or a little more, average sized plants in 5 l of coco once nailed is around 4 to 5 oz or more. Think of 1.5 - 2 ft tall 2ft square canopy plants that's all tops and you get dense nugs with what becomes second nature and easy repeated after a few grows. That's what I have experienced from doing it at least. Try several sizes and see what is going to work best for you with little effort then refine it.

Shit this over proof rum is wicked stuff.

Toke...

Thank you once again kind friend. your reply and time is appreciated  :yep:

I'm on amazon once I've typed this up .

I've just done a coconut canna oil infusion with some industrial plant auto cbd .

i used the ardent nova for decarb then sous vide the coconut oil for 4 hrs at 185 degrees, as good as smell proof as you can get and easy to get the thc properties per spoonful with a calculation.

I'm going to use this to get my insomnia under wraps once and for all, can't tonight as i have had too much white wine lol

• Like 1

Enjoy the wine Im sure the canna oil will be fine for tomorrow.

Have a good xmas and new year, im clocking out for awhile lol.

Toke...

• Like 1