Dinafem Blueberry Cookies Diary 2019/2020 Welcome To The WhiteHouse

tokenroll

First up thanks to Mark and all at Dinafem for suppling the seeds for this diary.

Once the seeds arrive in a week or so this post will be update, It will follow the same Photo Card layout as my current diaries as people seem to like it.

Feel free to tag along and kick me in the right direction when you see my growing skills going to shit, im better at killing plants than growing so I need to improve on the keep em alive part.

Toke...

large.5c7ee420824da_cookiesplaceholderfinal.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 19

@tokenrollGood luck with growing out this lush sounding strain, I like the photo card photos in your other diary so I am looking forward to seeing them here. I will probably be trying out this strain in my next grow so will be watching with interest. Good luck dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

im looking forward to this one. the blueberry cookies sounds lush.

good luck with your latest adventure. 

• Like 3

@tokenroll Thanks for getting your Blueberry Cookies grow up and running buddy ;)

Seeds have been mailed so the fun should be underway within the next 7-10 day's  :bong:

Really excited to see how these new cookie family strains perform  :headbang:

Keep your eye out for the postie mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@tokenroll We try our best mate. I would say early next week going of previous requests  ;)

Not long now then we will have the 1st BlueBerry Cookies grow up and running on UK420  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

The beans have arrived, these will get popped in a glass of water on 15/03/2019. Reason for that start date, using them for a competition diary on another site and that's their start date. So double exposure for Dinafem.

Once again thanks to @Dinafem-Mark @Dinafem Seeds.

Toke...

large.cookiebeans.jpg

• Like 11

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

The beans have arrived, these will get popped in a glass of water on 15/03/2019. Reason for that start date, using them for a competition diary on another site and that's their start date. So double exposure for Dinafem.

Once again thanks to @Dinafem-Mark @Dinafem Seeds.

Toke...

large.cookiebeans.jpg

5 very nice looking seeds ;)

Thanks for the detailed seed shot buddy @tokenroll

What other site are you on buddy if you could fire me a link via pm that would be great  :bong:

A few days then the fun can begin  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

Well I couldn't help it and popped two seeds into a shot glass last night and this morning both little beans have cracked open. They have now been put into small pots of moist coco and cling film over the top to keep the moisture levels up. When they show their little heads above ground I will take some pics and post the update.

On the 15th I will get the other 3 beans in a glass of water and get them on the go.

Toke...

• Like 4

Will update again in a couple of days, there is another couple of seeds in the shot glass waiting to crack.

Dinafem - Blueberry Cookies (bcc#B)

large_bccB.jpg

• Like 8