The Green Smile

Andromedian

9 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

@Andromediandid you just upload a puc of a half kilo of hash freshly pressed from your "hashenator"!? 

Holy sh*t dude. How much trim did that require? 

lol

nah mate, an oz and a half.....44 grams

The hashinator pulled that in about 30 minutes, and half of it was trim I have already run ha ha

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rennie_99 said:

Cool, I know what i'll be doing come Saturday then. Thanks for the quick response.

Sweet mate

What strains you growing?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Sweet mate

What strains you growing?

DFG, green gold, gorilla haze, money maker, GSC, northern lights, gorilla glue, medikit and fast diesel. :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rennie_99 said:

DFG, green gold, gorilla haze, money maker, GSC, northern lights, gorilla glue, medikit and fast diesel. :)

Stand out strains for me, out of those......Gorilla Haze and Fast Diesel....Lemonade OG is the one for me though, last season stand out strain

....We purchased quite a few, kinda panic buy, then they sold out. To be honest, I still have loads left for next season.:smug:

@panik new crosses are looking good too....

Nice selection though:yep:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

You made better choices than me

you won't know that until you have it in jars my friend...

We may have monsters out there, but who gives a fuck if they all go to mould….:unsure:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Andromedian said:

you won't know that until you have it in jars my friend...

We may have monsters out there, but who gives a fuck if they all go to mould….:unsure:

Some indoors and some outdoors strains, will be interesting to see what happens. Tbh regarding the smoke I can’t ever really tell the difference... until I started growing myself I just assumed it was all bollox that the dealers make up. I lost the ability to get baked years ago regardless of strength or strain which absolutely sucks massive donkey dick!

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:03 AM, Rennie_99 said:

Some indoors and some outdoors strains, will be interesting to see what happens. Tbh regarding the smoke I can’t ever really tell the difference... until I started growing myself I just assumed it was all bollox that the dealers make up. I lost the ability to get baked years ago regardless of strength or strain which absolutely sucks massive donkey dick!

Just out of interest....why do you bother growing, if cannabis has no effect on you?

• Like 5

On 7/25/2019 at 10:03 AM, Rennie_99 said:

I lost the ability to get baked years ago regardless of strength or strain which absolutely sucks massive donkey dick!

Make some strong edibles if you have the guts lol

• Like 2

On 7/25/2019 at 10:03 AM, Rennie_99 said:

I lost the ability to get baked years ago regardless of strength or strain which absolutely sucks massive donkey dick!

Maybe take a tolerance break for a while. Might suck short term but as you say it's not doing it for you anyway and t.breaks lower your tolerance so you can enjoy it again :D

@zug@Andromedian shame about the big freeze plot guys. I lost a plot couple years ago.. whole field leveled, no sign I'd ever been there. All your other plots look great though :yep:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

@zug@Andromedian shame about the big freeze plot guys. I lost a plot couple years ago.. whole field leveled, no sign I'd ever been there. All your other plots look great though :yep:

Thanks mate

yeah we have lost a few over the years too.....is it me, or does it never get any easier....

In 2014, rippers wiped out our whole crop, cut the top 2 feet off the tops of all plants....lost 80

the other 40 that wasn't ready, I destroyed.....I felt very wounded after that, wanted payback....

All my eggs in one basket though....rookie mistake...still hurts now:crybaby:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

cut the top 2 feet off the tops of all plants....lost 80

That's fucking brutal mate. Only been doing this the last 3 years so still making rookie mistakes lol 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Andromedian said:

lost a few

Gutted for you, glad you got numbers out there.

Im worried about one of mine, but if it gets found, it will be 1 from 6 as well.

Don’t know if I will be able to trim all my plants if they all make it anyway as iv put way to many out for one person to trim :wallbash:lol

On 27/07/2019 at 3:44 PM, Andromedian said:

Just out of interest....why do you bother growing, if cannabis has no effect on you?

Because I still smoke it. Why do I still smoke it? ... don’t really know tbh, habit/addiction I guess. Plus... i really enjoy gg’ing... it’s my new addiction ;)

• Like 2

On 27/07/2019 at 4:48 PM, ratdog said:

Make some strong edibles if you have the guts lol

Tried that already and nothing... worked for my mates tho, they were wrecked n could barely speak. Was a shit game of poker to say the least lol

• Like 3