The Green Smile

Andromedian

23 hours ago, LivelyUpYourself said:

That's fucking brutal mate. Only been doing this the last 3 years so still making rookie mistakes lol 

At the time, I felt like giving up.....totally gutted mate

Mistakes, make us who we are

22 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Gutted for you, glad you got numbers out there.

Im worried about one of mine, but if it gets found, it will be 1 from 6 as well.

Don’t know if I will be able to trim all my plants if they all make it anyway as iv put way to many out for one person to trim :wallbash:lol

Took me a bit by surprise, I can tell ya....kinda thought it would be one of the other ones to go first lol

Same mate, too many is better than too little ha ha.....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rennie_99 said:

Because I still smoke it. Why do I still smoke it? ... don’t really know tbh, habit/addiction I guess. Plus... i really enjoy gg’ing... it’s my new addiction ;)

There is a name for that......Lackitus Stoneious lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

Sure you did lol

I get your skepticism but i'm not sure what else to say. I initially wondered if my brownies were no good but then as i mentioned i tested them on my mates.... they were absolutely wrecked, almost to the point i thought they were avin me on. All i got was a bit of a dicky belly from eating too many f**king brownies lol. I wish i were bs'ing. All ears for suggestions tho... except the taking a break one lol

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Rennie_99 said:

I get your skepticism but i'm not sure what else to say. I initially wondered if my brownies were no good but then as i mentioned i tested them on my mates.... they were absolutely wrecked, almost to the point i thought they were avin me on. All i got was a bit of a dicky belly from eating too many f**king brownies lol. I wish i were bs'ing. All ears for suggestions tho... except the taking a break one lol

There is a special receptor site in the brain....your one must be fucked. 

This enables you to be completely unaffected by THC....it is very rare though

Don't know what the name is, for this condition, but remember Zug telling me about the brain having a receptor, just for cannabis....summink like that

Hope this helps dude....there is always alcohol lol

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Andromedian said:

There is a special receptor site in the brain....your one must be fucked. 

This enables you to be completely unaffected by THC....it is very rare though

Don't know what the name is, for this condition, but remember Zug telling me about the brain having a receptor, just for cannabis....summink like that

Hope this helps dude....there is always alcohol lol

Yes i have read/seen a little about it, as you say very rare and i very doubt/hope this not the case. The fact i used to be able to get completely wrecked would also go against this theory i would of thought? What's also strange is i can't really remember what it's like to be stoned, other than the classic heavy limbs and not wanting to move for a few hours i don't think it ever effected my mind/thoughts a great deal really... but then again, if i was stoned maybe i wasn't aware that the shit i was thinking was weird lol. who knows. Been smoking my own for a while now and wondered if perhaps despite the looks and smells that maybe it wasn't much good (despite much pos feedback) but then a real heavy stoner friend of mine got hold of the 'best green he's ever had in the uk' a few months back so i had a bit off him and guess what.... f**k all. As for alcohol, i only ever really used that to cover for my moronic behaviour and to try and pull women, neither really worked out great for me lol. Ironic thing is nowadays it only takes a couple of beers and i'm sh*tfaced. What are the best methods for making strong edibles, are there any good guides/vids out there anyone knows of?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Andromedian said:

completely unaffected by THC

Don't know what the name is, for this condition

It's called Smokestoomuchitus

• Like 4

thats what I was gonna say. maybe you don't feel anything because you are actually permanently stoned?

• Like 3

Lookin forward to a picture update..You have some big beautiful looking girls out there..

We are getting closer to harvest now..let the count down begin..gotta get my camera's out and start checking for rippers:badass:

Edited by Jumpin Jack
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well had a nice night out at TFZ, didn't get much sleep....

Mango Sapphire's looking the bollocks....

Usual culinary delights

large.IMG_1338.JPGlarge.IMG_1349.JPG

Marshmellows were proper nice

Plants weren't bad either

large.IMG_1375.JPGlarge.IMG_1363.JPGlarge.IMG_4148.JPGlarge.IMG_1385.JPG

The bubba Kush and gift are also doing fine, but zug's pics were a bit pony lol

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Andromedian said:

Well had a nice night out at TFZ, didn't get much sleep....

Mango Sapphire's looking the bollocks....

Usual culinary delights

large.IMG_1338.JPGlarge.IMG_1349.JPG

Marshmellows were proper nice

Plants weren't bad either

large.IMG_1375.JPGlarge.IMG_1363.JPGlarge.IMG_4148.JPGlarge.IMG_1385.JPG

The bubba Kush and gift are also doing fine, but zug's pics were a bit pony lol

Jeez, you've got some bushes boy's  ;)

You 2 are smashing it out the park this year ;)

@Andromedian @zug Are you 2 lads seeing any mold or rot issues your end?

Is that Mango Sapphire,s stem mate? Very impressive and can most definitely hold some weight  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Jeez, you've got some bushes boy's  ;)

You 2 are smashing it out the park this year ;)

@Andromedian @zug Are you 2 lads seeing any mold or rot issues your end?

Is that Mango Sapphire,s stem mate? Very impressive and can most definitely hold some weight  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cheers mate,

Yeah that's the trunk of one of the Mango's, fucking things are proper massive...Biggest plant here is an OG Kush, now that is a hundred headed beast.

The Stem on that Mango split early on in the season, but after supporting her branches all round, she came back with a bounce in her step.

Mould?? Not really mate...tiny tiny bit on a Red Purps….

I'm sure it will show it's face in the latter stages, as per usual

atb

• Like 4

19 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Nice jungle lads. Living the dream :yep:

Thanks mate.....

The thought of trimming them is giving me nightmares lol

• Like 8