The Green Smile

Andromedian

2 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

Looking good as alaways @Andromedian i do love reading your adventures on a weekly basis. Ive had a week from hell and back but its dairies like these that out a smile to my face Peace

Thanks my friend...

Hope shit gets better mate.....we all gets weeks like that

atb              

• Like 2

On 01/03/2019 at 6:26 PM, Andromedian said:

These are Lowa Renegade GTX Mid boots.....about £150 

Just picked a pair up off eBay , someone was selling a pair and I got them for £40 all in.  :yep:

They have been worn once, there’s no scuffs on them or anything, they even smell new still, like brand new, buzzing, just wore them around the house , like walking on air. :notworthy:

3 hours ago, Jack010 said:

Just picked a pair up off eBay , someone was selling a pair and I got them for £40 all in.  :yep:

They have been worn once, there’s no scuffs on them or anything, they even smell new still, like brand new, buzzing, just wore them around the house , like walking on air. :notworthy:

you got a steal there Jack mate....they are all I wear

even fucked my trainers off ha ha

And I tell you what, after going guerrilla growing in them, you will be converted for life

Best boots ever.....:yep:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/08/2019 at 6:28 PM, Andromedian said:

fucking things are proper massive...Biggest plant here is an OG Kush, now that is a hundred headed beast.

Definitely some of the biggest plant's I've seen outdoors this year, a truly beautiful sight to see  ;)

Thanks for the reply on the "mold/rot" buddy, as you said there's still plenty of time left in the season so fingers crossed it stays away from these amazing plant's  :bong:

Thanks gents  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

,Gonna start this update with the Bubba's gift and kush….

All are at our Alley plot.....MMMmmmmm Fuck knows what happened here...

Few weeks back, everything looks luvvly jubbly...now most looked fucked....

Don't get me wrong....still some nice plants here, but not a classic plot.

The instaplot bags were struggling with the dry period we had, and were drier than a nuns gubbins,

Bit of a let down, although shit like this is sent to test us and make us better....

I mean if everything went according to plan....where would the fun be in that....

Out of all the shit.....a Bubbas Gift and a RGSC Fast diesel stood out,

even the serious 6 was fucked, and these cunts are bomb proof......

On a positive note....Mango Sapphire....HHHHEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO

At TFZ we have 3 of a new pheno….The big motherfucking pheno lol

One of them is well into flower, probably 2-3 weeks off, fuck all mould, and fuckin stinks well nice....maybe 75 heads on her....

Deffo for next season though

large.5d878f14d38de_IMG_1427(3).JPG

We have a feeling that big plants have a better mould resistance and being higher of the ground helps too

Strains like serious 6, stand alone on the mould front, but is that my preferred smoke......no

Nice fucking smoke all the same, and a beginners dream really....

Hope alls good people

will update more tomorrow

• Like 8

Mango Sapphire's???

Well so far, so good, they are looking the real deal.....

Was expecting a mould fest....but fuck all, as of yet. And they are fucking enormous....well into flower, a few weeks off

Beautiful smell

large.IMG_1449.JPGlarge.IMG_1434.JPGlarge.IMG_1448.JPG

All good in the hood

:yep:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Mango Sapphire's???

Well so far, so good, they are looking the real deal.....

Was expecting a mould fest....but fuck all, as of yet. And they are fucking enormous....well into flower, a few weeks off

Beautiful smell

large.IMG_1449.JPGlarge.IMG_1434.JPGlarge.IMG_1448.JPG

All good in the hood

:yep:

Really nice to see you posting mate was starting to get a little worried  ;)

Now that's put of the way those Mango Sapphire look really good boy's  :yep:

So sorry to read a lot of the other plants are not fairing to well, this season's really been a weird one :(

I'll keep popping in boys as the season starts to wind down  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

As you have all gathered TFZ was ripped bad.....they left a lot of popcorn, which we gladly took...

Think we got 4-5 oz of the Mango Sapphire back.....absolutely no mould,

We was expecting a serious amount on these but nothing....

The worse thing about it....the Mango sapphire is an absolute stunner of a strain, 

we should have had close to a hundred oz off of 4 humungous ladies....

The smoke is something else. Right up there with Fire99, lemonade og and og kush...

Buds are solid and proper coated in the good stuff....

And these babies can be grown in to 20 oz plus monsters.

to be continued......

• Like 5

What Mango Sapphire we got back, was top notch....

large.IMG_1468.JPGlarge.IMG_1469.JPG

A deffo for next season.....

The worse thing about the rip.....if it had been authorities, we would have ended up with nothing,

But what would you prefer.....being ripped and getting a little home, or authorities and nothing???? me myself....I would rather the latter, and get nothing....

Here are a few pics of the rip and the rest of the mango.....

large.5da49f2ef03af_Screenshot(46).pnglarge.5da49f02b4144_Screenshot(49).pnglarge.5da49f1fe680c_Screenshot(47).pnglarge.5da49f14f3ce4_Screenshot(48).png

Next up....The alley plot....

last time we was here....fuckin place was a disaster zone.....

A few Bubba Kush and Bubbas Gift here....not doing so well.....

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Here are a few pics of the rip and the rest of the mango...

Mate, looking at them pics has made a little sickness in my gut, wankers.

Know what your saying about the rippers prob watching on here, think I made that mistake, my plot that was topped this year was at the plot where I found rock climbing gear and rubbish, I practically described the place at the start of season as I wasn’t going to use it after finding the gear and rubbish.

There was a path made directly to my plot from by the cliff top path, you can’t see the plants either so they must have watched me there at some point.

Rats, less diaries or no diaries for me next year, I’ve taken home 14 oz from over 100 plants, all cos of rot and rippers

1 hour ago, Jack010 said:

Mate, looking at them pics has made a little sickness in my gut, wankers.

Know what your saying about the rippers prob watching on here, think I made that mistake, my plot that was topped this year was at the plot where I found rock climbing gear and rubbish, I practically described the place at the start of season as I wasn’t going to use it after finding the gear and rubbish.

There was a path made directly to my plot from by the cliff top path, you can’t see the plants either so they must have watched me there at some point.

Rats, less diaries or no diaries for me next year, I’ve taken home 14 oz from over 100 plants, all cos of rot and rippers

I nearly threw up when we walked into the plot.....

they are certainly increasing in numbers mate, fucking ripping c*nts everywhere.....

A few years back there was fuck all....would lose 1 plot out of 6, now its fucking half...

Rippers will become their own undoing mate......mark my words

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

That mango looks great. specially for outdoors. looks like you still got a good amount..

Yep, the Mango's were a stand out plant, and something for next year....monster material too....

Great bit of smoke, very very cheesey, some of it

• Like 2

Low down bastards, make my fucking blood boil.

Lazy cunts that haven't got the backbone to do the graft themselves.

Gutted for ya lads. I know what you're saying mate about you'd rather the authorities got it than rippers but at least you've got something for your work. Better than nowt.

Don't stew your head up mate, I know the feeling of getting ripped but it's best to move on and make new plans.

All the best for next year, can't keep good men down ;)

• Like 2