Prophets Crystal Candy - Single Plant Grow - 5th Sweet Seeds Competition

Prophet

That's a real nice looking plant and for all the amount of light being used is very good.

Maybe try a Gorilla strain in there and I would image it will yield more. Maybe even a small sog run. 

Toke...

• Like 1

You done a cracking job on this grow. Next to nothing on the leccy and looks like a decent return.

Hows the density?

• Like 2

Cheers guys! Means a lot :)

@diyleduk density is the same as the 155w bridgelux setup (although i was using a larger space and growing two plants) and comparable to a 150w HPS, without the heat. I rekon i can squeeze two plants in here next time so we'll see how that goes! But yes, you can grow decent weed with only 80w. I'll never be growing buds the size of your arm like some people but . . . It's 80w! Plus i don't need that much weed. I only smoke a small amount.

For comparison, here's a pic of 80w of CFL (my first ever grow!) Really wasn't worth the effort :D :

gallery_88963_10226_128290.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Well she's dry :)

Not going to bother weighing now but at a guess I'd say 1.5 - 2 oz

large.20190614_173750.jpg

large.20190614_173821.jpg

Obviously I've tested it too! Nice tasty, musty, smoke that doesn't turn you into a sloth. Gives me crazy, lucid dreams too. Very good if you have trouble sleeping!

Thanks again guys and well done to the winners. Very deserved

Edited by Prophet
  • Like 8