tester -ogkz and sugar breath

vince noir rock n roll star

the sugarbreath needs big root space ...the plant is totally suffering from being root bound ..so ive potted it up into a slightly bigger pot to finish it off ..

i wont reveg this one but i will start another if the smokes good ..the ogkz has recovered from its rootboundness early on and seems to be fine ..maybe a reveg for it ..

large.IMG_2018.JPGlarge.IMG_2017.JPG

• Like 10

On 23/03/2019 at 2:05 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the ogkz has recovered from its rootboundness early on and seems to be fine ..maybe a reveg for it ..

A OGKZ re-veg could be interesting brother  :yep:

What day of bloom are you on now mate?

They don't look to far away from finish going of the pictures, maybe 14 more day's? 

Thanks as always for the diary update mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

no idea how far along they are but yes about two weeks id say ...

the sugarbreath even though its been very much abused is producing a lot of resin ..the ogkz ..well thats just fine by me ..chunky mumma

large.IMG_2023.JPGlarge.IMG_2026.JPGlarge.IMG_2032.JPGand the blackd 

large.IMG_2030.JPG

• Like 7

took both plants out of the tent for a clean up today ..both are rock fuckin solid buds and frosty as you like ..the sugarbreath is a lot more nute sensitive which i shall remember as i want to grow this again ,it looks like a rosin makers dream .

large.IMG_2043.JPGlarge.IMG_2044.JPGlarge.IMG_2045.JPG

large.IMG_2040.JPG

• Like 8

oh and a little update ..the black d og is in the flower tent and giving it some welly

large.IMG_2058.JPG

• Like 7

6 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

took both plants out of the tent for a clean up today ..both are rock fuckin solid buds and frosty as you like ..the sugarbreath is a lot more nute sensitive which i shall remember as i want to grow this again ,it looks like a rosin makers dream .

large.IMG_2043.JPGlarge.IMG_2044.JPGlarge.IMG_2045.JPG

large.IMG_2040.JPG

Thanks for getting the girls out for a couple of gull plant shots mate ;)

Nice densely structured flowers and some stunning colours coming through  ;)

Which strain looks more purple mate @vince noir rock n roll star should that be the Sugar Breath? 

I would agree. 10 maybe 14 more day's and it will be harvest time  :headbang:

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

yep the dark one is sugarbreath mark ..i shoulda taken a shot overhead .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

yep the dark one is sugarbreath mark ..i shoulda taken a shot overhead .

I thought so brother  :bong:

Maybe before the chop you could get a few more full plant shots?

Thanks mate  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Vince I think you need an 8l fabric pot and coco for the next grow and top a few times, and get plenty of resin for extract. Out of interest what height have they reached before topping out?. 

Toke...

• Like 1

On 04/04/2019 at 10:18 PM, tokenroll said:

Vince I think you need an 8l fabric pot and coco for the next grow and top a few times, and get plenty of resin for extract. Out of interest what height have they reached before topping out?. 

Toke...

Good question :yep: if my memory servers me correctly these were basically put direct into bloom(12/12) from germination  :yep:

I'm going to say 40-50cm :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

On 04/04/2019 at 10:18 PM, tokenroll said:

Toke...

both the ogkz and sugarbreath flowered from seed reached a max height of 28 inchs tall .perfect in a small space ..the sugarbreath is so solid is unreal ,the closest ive seen this tight is disco biscuit ..

the ogkz was chopped a week ago .it went to butter except the top bud which im having ..i will grow again most definately ..its got that big og fat head to it ..and the taste and smell in a vape ..excellent .

large.IMG_2104.JPGlarge.IMG_2105.JPGlarge.IMG_2106.JPG

shes a dark one is sugarbreath ,very little smell in flower too .which is good to know .

• Like 6

@vince noir rock n roll star excellent, that tells me if I ran a sog grow on these two strains and let the clones root out in 2l pots and flower at 6-8 inches they would fit perfect in my cab and leave some space at Samsung strips.

Im looking round collecting info on different strains so I can build up a list of suitable plants for sogs etc and my cabinet space.

Thanks Vince

Toke...

• Like 5

bubbas gift is worth considering then @tokenroll  almost zero stretch in flowering ..and such an awesome smoke .

• Like 2

@vince noir rock n roll star HSO Bubbas Gift? if so yeah have grown it before and on my list. Was a really nice smoke and effect. Im gonna take some cuttings of one of the Diinafem Purps#1 I reckon a good candidate  for single stick sog plants. I have not harvested or smoked any off it yet but reckon it's gonna be a real good smoke. Grows without any fuss  which is great.

Cheers

Toke...

• Like 2