tester -ogkz and sugar breath

vince noir rock n roll star

this will be an all organic compost and organic feed grow ,i usually start them off in a small tent under a 34 watt cfl ,after a week above ground ,sometimes two they will then be repotted and put into flower ,my tent has a constant rotation of strains done this way ,if any plant looks to be a keeper they will be revegged ,it just works well for us doing it this way ,some may disagree and think its a pain to do ..but not really ..as proven with the pot noodle bubbas gift grow now on its fourth reveg .

so ..after breaking into the ogkz seed container and managing to lose 2 to the carpet never to be seen again one has gone into levingtons compost with added Q4 mychorrizal fungi ,the neudorff organic feed already applied ..

same with the sugarbreath except i didnt drop any on the floor .

so without further ado and a big thanks to @HSO-Mark for the chance to try these beans..off we go 

large.IMG_1487.JPGlarge.IMG_1488.JPGlarge.IMG_1489.JPG

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

managing to lose 2 to the carpet never to be seen again

All 'bean' there.

I lost a brace of nonames due to carpet karma. :wallbash:

Got some SB beans myself so watching yours, Good Luck with them. :yep:

Edited by Mcgarret
  • Like 2

Two thumb shots in the first post, you are really pulling out all the stops, I have high hopes for this thread already mate lol

I have the OGKZ but not sure what`s in the Sugar Breath?

all the best with this test mate

e2a, I got a screwdriver and split both wooden bits as I thought I would fuck the seeds up otherwise

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, #soulmate said:

made me laugh already @vince noir rock n roll star lost two to the carpet good luck  with the rest  mate

spent half hour on me hands and knees stroking the carpet in the hope they pinged up ..found two .

2 hours ago, Mcgarret said:

All 'bean' there.

I lost a brace of nonames due to carpet karma. :wallbash:

Got some SB beans myself so watching yours, Good Luck with them. :yep:

thing is id managed to get them out of the tube without breaking anything ,planted one up and put them back in the tube with the stopper ..it was the stopper that pinged out and i heard them bounce off of a magazine ..

1 hour ago, highdihigh2 said:

@vince noir rock n roll star get your vacuum cleaner out - put a pair of your missus tights over the end of the suction tube - hoover the 

carpet where you dropped the seeds - hopefully they'll turn up stuck on the tights.

hoover ? 

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

Two thumb shots in the first post, you are really pulling out all the stops, I have high hopes for this thread already mate lol

I have the OGKZ but not sure what`s in the Sugar Breath?

all the best with this test mate

e2a, I got a screwdriver and split both wooden bits as I thought I would fuck the seeds up otherwise

i went for the ancient art of eagles claw ..did ya notice ..like an eagle picking up its pray ..luckily the wife never heard me make crane noises 

1 hour ago, Crentz said:

Nice, I will be following along. 

Good luck with the grow:yep:

feel free ,im not promising owt though and theres no free giveaways .

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

spent half hour on me hands and knees stroking the carpet in the hope they pinged up ..found two .

A few years ago I opened a tin of Dinafem Auto seeds. I took the plastic vial to the bathroom so I could use the tweezers to pull out the little sponge out that keeps the seeds in the vial. As i pulled the sponge the seeds came out and dropped down the toilet. I had to fish them out by hand and they grew fine but you aren’t the only one with butter fingers pal.

Good luck with the rest of the grow brother.

• Like 4

@Crentz if you want in with the new HSO releases just drop that PM buddy  :yep:

A classic start to a @vince noir rock n roll star grow lol

Atleast you did not drop both strains and ask me to identify them just by looking at the seeds lol

Thanks for getting this grow up mate. Can't wait to see some of these new additions growing on UK420. 

This will be a fun one I can guarantee that. @vince noir rock n roll star good luck mate I'm along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

@HSO-Mark Thanks for the offer mate but I wouldn’t get round to popping them any time soon:yep:

Between the Bubba 76 for this run coming up and Gift of Fire after that:D

I’ll be running Sweet Zkittlez alongside the Bubba 76;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crentz said:

@HSO-Mark Thanks for the offer mate but I wouldn’t get round to popping them any time soon:yep:

Between the Bubba 76 for this run coming up and Gift of Fire after that:D

I’ll be running Sweet Zkittlez alongside the Bubba 76;)

That's cool brother ;)

Can't wait to see how the bubba76 do and your thoughts on the PY once finished  :yep:

Until next time  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

annnd they`re off ..both the sugartits and ogkz have broken ground ..

large.IMG_1530.JPG

• Like 9

odd start to the sugar breath ..a triple cotlydon i did notice i think it was @Jibba jabba has an almost identical growth as well ..either way they are up ..

large.IMG_1585.JPG

ogkz^

large.IMG_1584.JPGlarge.IMG_1583.JPG

• Like 12

I had a triple cotyledon on one of mine mate, it soon withered and disappeared, I expected the plant to be trifoliate but no, but it`s fine as they don`t lend themselves to seed making apparently.

• Like 3