tester -ogkz and sugar breath

vince noir rock n roll star

im holding them back a little as an upgrade in the led is on the cards soon ..see them at their best

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

an upgrade in the led is on the cards soon

What are you upgrading to mate?

More power or a different make/model?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the future ...

1,21 giggawatts marty ...

its a secret for now .

Atleast it's not 1985 lol

Now you got me excited  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

i gave them both a pot up today and straight into the flower tent ,as per usual ,a week of veg then flower ,if they any good they will produce ok ,and then can be revegged ,not only does this give us a clue as to bud formation and quantity ,but also doesnt use up too much space in the tent so if its no good a strain then it hasnt encroached too much on others that we cherish ..

so they gone into 12/12 at the first two leaves and just forming the second ,itll also reduce the overal size of the plants side branching .

they are currently in a mixed compost some new rich fibrous material and old coco/soil rootballs with mycohirzal fungi present ...

no point in wasting seaweed rich rootballs is there .

large.IMG_1622.JPGlarge.IMG_1621.JPG

• Like 8

On 23/01/2019 at 0:40 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

so they gone into 12/12 at the first two leaves and just forming the second ,itll also reduce the overal size of the plants side branching .

Very interesting approach  :)

You always add a twist to your grows @vince noir rock n roll star:yep:

Basically 7 day's veg, pot up and bloom :bong:

Now this is going to be a fun one ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

well theyve spent a few days under 150watt hps to keep them warm through the cold spell ..seem to be ok ..

large.IMG_1637.JPG

• Like 9

i dont know yet arth ..depends what the unit is and its settings i guess ..but no doubt ill have a play with all settings ,i can see it being run just for flowering though as i can revamp the veg tent with the 4k quantum board and remove all other forms of light from the flower tent ,finally get the blurple ufos and the cfl out the way ..should give me an extra two feet in height also ..so ..its going to be all to play for lol.

• Like 4

These 2 strains are what I’m looking at for my next run so I’ll tag along to see what I’m in for.

good luck with it mate hope they treat you well:bong:

• Like 2

Alright there @vince noir rock n roll star

Looks like ill I’ll be watching your flower show before mine, strange how 3 growers have all had a triple piss flapper, like Mark says the rest of the growth seams to be normal, 

So then a new light on the way, it’s gotta be some strips form @diyleduk surely?

Take it easy.  Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5