Gorilla Breath and Blue Fire test in coco

Rick Grimes

5 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

Thanks for the comments brother and thanks to you and the rest of HSO for providing me with the test seeds.

GB1 was cut down at day 65 and this was GB2 at 72 days, so you’re pretty accurate with 9-10 weeks.

The BF’s are monstrous producers mate. It might useful to note both mine were big feeders. The EC wasn’t any higher than the GB’s but to get the same amount of runoff the BF’s needed a good litre per day more than the GB’s.

I’m very impressed with these new genetics brother. Not a seed or a naner on any of them which I had my eye out for considering the cookies and GG4 genetics don’t have the reputation as being the most stable but I’ve not seen one. So praise goes to the HSO breeders on that one.

I’ve just popped a Dinafem Purps#1 and a Remo Chemo for the next run but after those I’ll be having another look at these new HSO offerings again I think.

Now this is a great post to end this diary  ;)

So glad your happy with the end results mate. I'm really impressed with all 6 of these new HSO releases and after your Dinafem grow we will have to get you growing more ;)

Our of the 2 strains does 1 stand out more than the other? If so why?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Our of the 2 strains does 1 stand out more than the other? If so why?

Kind regards 

Mark..

I think we’ll have to leave the final decision until the smoke reports but from a growing view I liked the Blue Fires. They just piled bud on like I’ve never seen, nothing held them back. You need to be prepared for the stretch but beyond that they’re no bother.

The thin OG type branching of the Gorilla Breaths made them a bit of a pain to support but flower them short and wide and get a support net on early and they’d do well.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

I think we’ll have to leave the final decision until the smoke reports but from a growing view I liked the Blue Fires.

Your right buddy the final decision will be based on how the end product turns out  :yep:

I know you'll love Gorilla Breath, Blue Fire I've not tried so I'll be super interested in your thoughts  :bong:

I'll be on the look out for the smoke report when the time comes  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

That gorilla breath is well nice with a long lasting stone. One of those translucent clear light green buds with a sweetness and gassy background. I loved this and got a 5 pack to run in future. That ogkb is really tasty and the gg is potent. 8/10