Two strain, Sapphire Scout and OGSK test grow

ratdog

On 2/20/2019 at 1:46 PM, Serpent said:

Looking ruddy good in here @ratdog and nice one on flipping, now let the madness begin :thumsup:

On 2/21/2019 at 10:19 PM, Seasick Steve said:

Plants are looking good  @ratdog nice even canopy :yep: 

:smoke: 

Thanks guys, we are a week in and all's looking good, still have a fungus gnat issue but I'm on it.

7th day of flower today and all looking good atm

large.5c72876ba10cf_SSandOGZK24th.jpglarge.5c72876d46612_SSandOGKZ224th.jpg

all still getting 2.5ml of fishmix

• Like 9

@ratdog For just 7 days into bloom the budsites on show are plentiful and looking in great shape  ;)

Developing really well my friend ;) This is going to be one crazy flower show  :bong:

Let's see what they can do :yep:

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

12th day of flower here in the kennels.

Not much to report but here`s a couple of pics to be going on with, some real nice looking stems for some real nice big buds, hopefully

large.5c79276b07f08_SSandOGKZ11st.jpglarge.5c7927692df23_SSandOGKZ21st.jpg

Not sure how far these will stretch now but it's certainly isn't going to be a problem by the looks of it.

all still getting 2.5ml fishmix, and they are still green from top to bottom, some kind of record lol

e2a, they seem to be thriving with the "root it" stats, the previous stats were pretty random when temps were concerned, I certainly couldn't set it to be as precise as these "root it" ones can, I'm wondering if some of the other problems I've had before are due to this irregularity as this lot are definitely some of the best looking plants I've ever had.

e2a2, I'm smoking a GSC cross atm and I love it, potent and very couch lock, so I can't wait to try the SS now, especially after the reviews of this plant from across the pond.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 8

On 01/03/2019 at 0:41 PM, ratdog said:

Not sure how far these will stretch now but it's certainly isn't going to be a problem by the looks of it

By the look of things the stretch is staying quite minimal. Unless they have a rapid growth spurt I don't see you having any issues :yep: and you definitely have the head room :yep:

I would say another 7 maybe 10 day's then the plants will be at the maximum height and the real fun can begin  :bong:

Thanks for the update buddy  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

On 3/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, HSO-Mark said:

By the look of things the stretch is staying quite minimal. Unless they have a rapid growth spurt I don't see you having any issues :yep: and you definitely have the head room :yep:

They don't seem to have moved much tbh, all at a very manageable height, just what I want ;)

18th day in flower in the pound and things are looking pretty good, I swear my old heat mats were operating at too high a temps now, even before the failure. The true test will be to see how well these look in a month or so as that's when I usually get problems, if all is fine I will be investing in another root it stat. 

large.5c8156b6f28c6_ssandogkz7th.jpglarge.5c8156ab49962_newbuds7th.jpglarge.5c8156ad76a1e_newbud7th.jpg

I will be switching over to bloom gradually in the coming days, but still at 2.5mlpl of fishmix atm.

• Like 7

Just now, Rick Grimes said:

Looking very good @ratdog!

The stretch looks like it was quite moderate and the canopy is still looking pretty even brother.

Thanks, Rick. I can't lie, I'm pretty chuffed at the way this lot is going, I always seem to stumble half-way and I reckon I had the mats up to high over the years and cooked the roots a bit. Hopefully they will continue to look healthy.

Thanks for the kind words mate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

Thanks, Rick. I can't lie, I'm pretty chuffed at the way this lot is going, I always seem to stumble half-way and I reckon I had the mats up to high over the years and cooked the roots a bit. Hopefully they will continue to look healthy.

I can relate pal, I think these diaries help You stay motivated to avoid those stumbles when you know others are watching along. Its a good feeling when everything’s seems to be going well.

All the ingredients look in place for a good result here pal.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, zibzabz said:

Bootiful! 

Which strain is the last 2 pics?

:stoned: Zabz

First one is Sapphire Scout and the last one is OGZK 

thanks for the kind words mate :)

e2a, I've just given them an under net trim

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

thats a happy looking bunch you got going on in there chap ..im quite enjoying the ease at which these grow ..

• Like 3

15 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

thats a happy looking bunch you got going on in there chap ..im quite enjoying the ease at which these grow ..

Day 23 in flower in the kennel

Thanks, Vince I reckon it's all about the root it stats imo, it's too much of a coincidence that they look so good since sorting the heating out properly.

Some real frosting happening already, these are going to be knockout me thinks

large.5c878405c3b4b_budone12th.jpglarge.5c8784092a82a_budtwo12th.jpglarge.5c87840b3ab3d_budthree12th.jpglarge.5c87840d1d86c_budfour12th.jpglarge.5c8783d149c36_SSandOGZK12th.jpg

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 7

On 07/03/2019 at 5:56 PM, ratdog said:

Just keep doing what you are doing mate and everything should be plane sailing  ;)

You would have to have a major disaster to mess up and I can't see that happening  :yep:

Thank you for the added info on the scratch in bloom :) nice to hear they have been manageable  :yep:

I can not see anymore vertical growth and now focus will be on big fat bud production and trichome development has kicked in :bong:

All is looking good from here my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1