Two strain, Sapphire Scout and OGSK test grow

ratdog

Hello everyone, this is my first attempt to grow out some Humbolt seeds very generously gifted to me by @HSO-Mark so I will do my best to give them a good run to their full potential. I have planted all 10 seeds with the view of selecting the strongest to flower out in a 1.2m2 tent with 2x315`s CMH, under pot heating and sms controlled extraction. They will be started under a 250 MH in a 0.8m2 cupboard with the same heating and extraction specifications.

A couple of pics to get started, I want to crack them under a decent light as I suffer stretching otherwise.

I had to split the wood to get the seeds out, I didn`t want to risk crushing them.

large.5c2627ba0fbcd_potsandseeds.jpg

The Sapphire Scouts are in the 5 large pots on the left, the OGKZ in the different size ones to the right!

large.5c2627bbe6d01_vegroom.jpg

now they should be starting to show up in 48+ hours, so until then...

• Like 13

Alright there @ratdog

Glad to see you up and running with these new Hso releases.

The packets can be tricky to get into, I found screwing a small screw into the plastic lid bit straight through the glue then pull a bit, anyway good luck with this one. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

On 12/28/2018 at 1:52 PM, elmer budd said:

Best of luck to you, mate:bong:

Thanks mate :)

On 12/28/2018 at 2:28 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @ratdog

Glad to see you up and running with these new Hso releases.

The packets can be tricky to get into, I found screwing a small screw into the plastic lid bit straight through the glue then pull a bit, anyway good luck with this one. Jj:yinyang:

I just got passive aggressive with a screwdriver, I don`t see me reusing the packaging tbh and the seeds are safe, in fact I looked in at 5 this afternoon and one had cracked showing a white root already so lets hope that`s an omen for this grow, I could do with a break lol

• Like 4

8 out of ten are up above the soil and two are showing tap roots coming out of the shell, so 10/10 germed, I`ll post pics in a little while :)

• Like 4

Pics as promised...

72 hours and they are all joining the party

large.5c2a133e4d1f5_allup.jpg

This one will be probably be trifoliate, looks like a little green dog lol

large.5c2a1343c3d3c_threecoytledons.jpg

And a normal one just for balance

large.normal.jpg

All sitting at 24oc lights on 21 lights off.

That`s all for today, let the fun begin! :)

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

im grabbing a seat for this one.

hope they fly for you., subbed

Hello billybob, you are welcome mate, there`s some oldtimes in the jar :)

• Like 5

I will count today as the 4th day in veg, they are all still alive and looking happy, temps are at about 22/26

some pics, a seedling from both camps

large.seedling.jpg

not trifoliate as I mistakenly thought

large.5c2f91a6eeeb4_nontrifoliate.jpg

and the family portraitlarge.5c2f91a99b278_allin.jpg

I`m adding a tiny bit of fishmix in the water now.

that`s all for today :)

• Like 7

How ya doing Chairman, I love that avi mate, Chairman Meow, I love cats and that makes me smile lol  I know you are not commie scum by the way :yep:  lol 

I should have started my diary by now but I'm late as usual, we're the same time with our plants mate and mine are in 1.2m tent but I've only got one 315cmh in there at the moment, I will swap it for a 600W HPS for the flower period. I'll have to get my pics up, I'm doing Three Blue Kings and Gorilla Breath.

Good luck with yours mate not that you need it you already have green fingers :lucky: 

:smoke:

• Like 3

On 1/5/2019 at 9:13 AM, Seasick Steve said:

How ya doing Chairman, I love that avi mate, Chairman Meow, I love cats and that makes me smile lol  I know you are not commie scum by the way :yep:  lol 

I should have started my diary by now but I'm late as usual, we're the same time with our plants mate and mine are in 1.2m tent but I've only got one 315cmh in there at the moment, I will swap it for a 600W HPS for the flower period. I'll have to get my pics up, I'm doing Three Blue Kings and Gorilla Breath.

Good luck with yours mate not that you need it you already have green fingers :lucky: 

:smoke:

Hello Steve, I`m growing these under a 250 atm in a side cupboard, I`ve a few plants in flower in the 120, but I`m only running 1 315 atm too as it`s a waste with two lights and 3 plants, I might swap the flowering ones for the cupboard when the little ones get bigger, or they might be finished by then any way.

Thanks for the kind words mate, and good luck with yours :)

• Like 3

Nice to see another HSO adventure up and running on UK420 and your of toa great start mate ;)

10 seeds germinated and 10 babies joining the party :yep:

Let's see what these 2 new HSO releases do in your garden. I predict we will see great things over the next few month's  :bong:

Best of luck with the grow mate. As always I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  ;)

Thanks again for getting this grow up so fast. Let's see what you can do  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 2:16 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Nice to see another HSO adventure up and running on UK420 and your of toa great start mate ;)

10 seeds germinated and 10 babies joining the party :yep:

Let's see what these 2 new HSO releases do in your garden. I predict we will see great things over the next few month's  :bong:

Best of luck with the grow mate. As always I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  ;)

Thanks again for getting this grow up so fast. Let's see what you can do  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark. 

Hello Mark, hope you had a good holiday? Things are obviously slow atm, but they are all coming on nicely and getting bigger by the day

One Sapphire Scout

large_OGSK.jpg

One OGZK

large.5c38b728d09a5_SappireScout.jpg

all together now

large.5c38b722687ff_allin.jpg

I am feeding 2ml of fishmix atm, and as much as I love FM it doesn`t take long to stink like a dead rat up an arse hole, this room is vented into my bedroom, the smell from the bottle with it :puke:lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

On 11/01/2019 at 3:45 PM, ratdog said:

Hello Mark, hope you had a good holiday?

I had a good holiday mate. Just chilled with the family now I'm ready for the year ahead  :bong:

Not to much going on in this early stage. With that said the girls look to be off to a nice start  :yep:

Until next time mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1