Two strain, Sapphire Scout and OGSK test grow

ratdog

On 3/28/2019 at 0:22 AM, Seasick Steve said:

Yes Mark, even the abuse I'm giving them and they're still battling through. They've missed a few waterings from being late home and they've had their heads stuffed into the bulb and been burnt for a few days but they still look good :yep: 

Mine are starting to frost up, they are very sticky as well. Not as frosty looking as yours @ratdog in those pics at the top, they look like they got icing sugar on them. lol 

Lovely looking plants mate, I said you wouldn't need any luck with your green fingers. :lucky:

:smoke: 

Hello mate, sorry I didn't reply before, I'm really pleased with these, they do look very frosty and I can't wait to sample them, especially the SS as I'm loving the Gorilla Girl with the GSC in the mix so if it's more of the same I'll be well chuffed :)

• Like 3

@ratdog Sorry to read that the borg have attacked again mate :(

My advice would be to complete this grow and nuke the whole growroom, clean all equipment and dump any unused medium. Then start a fresh  ;)

Considering the issues the plants are still growing well and gaining weight each update  :bong: some pretty looking colours to ;)

Until next time buddy  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark...

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

High 5 Ace Sea Commercial Ozone Generator 7000mg Industrial O3 Air Purifier Black Deodorizer Sterilizer  is what you need. I use one after every grow the whole house gets it a room a day when no one is home. Kills everything.

Plants are looking well.

Toke...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

High 5 Ace Sea Commercial Ozone Generator 7000mg Industrial O3 Air Purifier Black Deodorizer Sterilizer  is what you need. I use one after every grow the whole house gets it a room a day when no one is home. Kills everything.

Plants are looking well.

Toke...

Thanks buddy :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Day 52 in flower.

One of the OGZK is looking very pretty with her "autumn" colours, excuse the mites lol

large.5cadfc452872a_ogsk110th.jpglarge.5cadfc47efb93_OGzk210th.jpglarge.5cadfc4a90908_ogzk310th.jpglarge.5cadfc4cbf81a_ogzk410th.jpg

and a few of the Sapphire Scout

large.5cadfc51c41a2_SS110th.jpglarge.5cadfc586425f_SS210th.jpglarge.5cadfc57b7ca3_SS310th.jpg

and a group shot, nearing the finish line now, hopefully the trichs will be clouding up from now, I haven't looked just yet.

large.5cadfc38e25e9_allin10th.jpg

• Like 11

Well il be fooked lol this is the first time iv ever seen a rat diary, wonder why iv always thought you didnt grow? :unsure: 

Wanders off to wobble my head somewhere dark and quiet....:doh:

DJ.......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, *DJ* said:

Well il be fooked lol this is the first time iv ever seen a rat diary, wonder why iv always thought you didnt grow? :unsure: 

Wanders off to wobble my head somewhere dark and quiet....:doh:

DJ.......

lol Fucking hell mate, I've done bloody loads over the years lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, *DJ* said:

Dont know wtf happened there, lol its only been about 10yr, lucky we spotted that quick lol 

DJ...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Looking tasty despite the mites RD. Too late to spray anything I guess, just gotta ride it out then go all biohazard on your grow space. :oldtoker:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, grooving said:

Looking tasty despite the mites RD. Too late to spray anything I guess, just gotta ride it out then go all biohazard on your grow space. :oldtoker:

Hello mate, yeah I don't want to be smoking any pesticide just for the sake of a couple of weeks, and I'm sure a bit of defoliation this late won't make much difference.  I'll be honest, I can't wait to get them dried and sampled!

Thanks for the kind words :)

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, TheGr33nMan said:

Alright ratdog them plants look excellent great pics too 

Thanks mate, I'm pleased with this lot despite the minor issues.

I just checked a couple of random leaves and the colourful one at the back is nearly ready, the sugar leaves are looking at least 40% amber, so she may be coming down in the next few days.

• Like 1

Had a touch of budrot on the top of one of the colas (first time in a few years) , so I cut it out probably no more than two grams I reckon so not a problem, I'm pretty much ready to chop the pretty coloured one in the next day or two and a few others look nearly ready, plenty of cloudy turning to amber trichs, happy days.

I will take pre chop pics

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

Had a touch of budrot on the top of one of the colas (first time in a few years)

Sorry about that buddy, never nice to find bud rot :( luckily it's only a very small amount  :yep:

What would you say mate another 2-5 day's making this a 60-63 day finish? 

Loving the colours on the OGKZ buddy, would you say this was down to cooler light out temps?, I know both OGKB and Zkittlez can show a purple side which is nice to see has carried over to this creation  ;)

That finish line is in sight brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..