Jibba jabba

Evening Uk420.

Day 15 Flower.

Things are chipping along nicely in here at the moment, the streach is done I reckon, but we will see.

Sugar Breath at the back,Ogkz at the front.

large.1A58DDDF-3F75-4776-B72D-A3CDBB223F89.jpeg

large.F5738595-AD1C-41D3-B7F2-5B36933BF80E.jpeg

All the the girls are on full bloom now, 1.25ml per litre.

Now for the extra bonus,the seedling that had something else sprouting out, well sprouted out, So two for one deal,large.55C7784A-791B-4A25-8C40-9603C8F913E0.jpeg

I am really tempted to take them out to see what has gone on, could it be a double ender? :g:It is the only explanation I have so far.

Take it easy. Jj:skin_up: 

• Like 5

Alright there Uk420.

I decided to pot up the five Hso nibblers, a good week old now, I have potted them up in mud/coco mix with the thought of trying out an organic run to see how I get on, any recommendations for a simple organic nute will be greatfully received.

large.FC49DD37-AB08-4DC6-BC8E-31E8927808E7.jpeg

First up is the MS, been looking forward to this for a while now, looks nicely indica so far, just what I was expecting.

large.AA5019C9-28DE-4A90-BD2B-750AC8825457.jpeg

Gorilla Breath, again looks mainly indica leaning hybrid so far.

large.8FEA9C26-753B-432A-A1D2-293A9854D45D.jpeg

Sapphire Scout, I didn’t really see much when I potted up, but I imagine it is a twin, or two in one, whatever it is called,I’ll find out for sure once it is done.

large.65250507-8F14-4D17-82A0-B837B3C70356.jpeg

Bubba kush, a classic strain that will be around forever at least, looking forward to getting some of this in my grinder.

large.09D827CD-F764-47B0-A531-9F032D2802D5.jpeg

Finally the Blue Fire, pretty sure this one is a sativa hybrid, iirc, probably not, some 11 weeks to flower, should be interesting.

So there we are a good week or so old, potted up into 1 litre 50/50 coco mud mix, the light is still running @ 100 watts and is around 18/22 inches above the pots, once they have filled out a bit probably in a week or so I’ll give them some more light.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

On 15/03/2019 at 6:25 PM, Jibba jabba said:

I am really tempted to take them out to see what has gone on, could it be a double ender? :g:It is the only explanation I have so far.

Definitely a twin mate, very cool to see ;)

We're you not tempted when potting up to seperate the 2?

It will be very interesting to watch them grow together, I would have separated  them though if possible  ;)

By the look of things the stretch has slowed down with the OGKZ and sugar breath  ;)

What height did they top out at mate?

Both the ladies in bloom and babies in veg look spot on to me :bong:

We should see the flowering ladies really start to pack that weight on and now the babies have been potted up I'm sure we will see a lot more vigorous growth :yep:

Another nice update, Thanks brother @Jibba jabba;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

What height did they top out at mate?

The Sugar Breath is a good ten inches above the net which is about the same, the Ogkz has came up a bit shorter probably 6-8 inches above the net, but had had some heavier training as they are at the front,

Cheers for your positive words @HSO-Mark

Take it easy Jj :skin_up:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

The Sugar Breath is a good ten inches above the net which is about the same, the Ogkz has came up a bit shorter probably 6-8 inches above the net, but had had some heavier training as they are at the front,

Cheers for your positive words @HSO-Mark

Take it easy Jj :skin_up:

Thanks for the extra info brother. It is mainly for people viewing the new HSO releases to see what sort of size they will grow to ;)

This is just the type of info needed  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

We're you not tempted when potting up to seperate the 2?

I was tempted, but managed to resist.

What are we going with then a twin?

Is that two separate tap roots, or is it one that’s split kinda topped itself, that said it had good flaps on both so I can’t see that, I’ll deffo dig it out and have a good look once it’s all done.

Take iteasy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420.

Day 21 Flower.

All I have done this week is remove a few leaves and feed every day, I really must get in there and give it a good bit of defoliation, trouble is it is really starting to kick off in the nose department, all I can smell is overpowering sweetness, dunno which it is coming from if not a blend of all, but nice it smells.

Sugar Breath at the rear, Ogkz at the front,

large.B66F52C9-E80F-4FB3-B59A-0E097EAF44F8.jpeg

Ogkz.

large.BAA01194-B1BF-421C-A771-A706CA4563D9.jpeg

Sugar Breath.

large.F496D2EC-DD2D-442E-B1A4-1C3FF19341BF.jpeg

Streach wise the Sugar Breath has more, as you can see along the back tho I could have trained it better, but now we know.

Ogkz having less streach and tighter nodes looks to have filled out better in her space.

Feed wise I am on the same old 1.25ml per litre a&b bloom, I don’t think they really want or need any more.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6

On 19/03/2019 at 8:30 PM, Jibba jabba said:

What are we going with then a twin?

I'm going with a twin buddy which would have meant 2 seedling embryos in one seed so in theory you could have separated the 2 to create 2 seperate plants  :yep:

With that said there was a good 80-90% chance that the 2 seedling roots had become intertwined which could have made separating problematic  ;)

On 21/03/2019 at 4:59 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Streach wise the Sugar Breath has more, as you can see along the back tho I could have trained it better, but now we know.

Ogkz having less streach and tighter nodes looks to have filled out better in her space.

All valuable info mate:yep: Now your past the day 21 day of bloom I can't see any more stretch so all focus should now be on big fat bud production  :yep:

Let the real fun begin  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

going with a twin buddy which would have meant 2 seedling embryos in one seed so in theory you could have separated the 2 to create 2 seperate plants  :yep:

Ok right I am with you now, hopefully they both survive, with that said I should have split them apart ASAP really, live and learn, I’ll know for next time.

Cheers Mark:skin_up: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

with that said I should have split them apart ASAP really,

You do need to be quite fast mate as those roots love to grow together  ;)

It can be done in the early seedling stage or if you catch it during germination  :yep:

Are you coming to let them grow together brother? 

If so you might want to train one to go left the other right if that makes sense, also I would use a slightly bigger pot if possible to to extra roots  ;)

I've not seen a twin for quite some time. This should make a change  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

to let them grow together brother? 

Yes mate, in the same pot, we’ll thats the plan so far, I have just had a look just now and the smaller Ss twin looks like it’s going to die, quite wilted, oh dear, all the others seam well happy.

I was even pondering the idea of doing a graft or five, possibly, giving me one root stock with five diffrent plants growing from it, then the other four root stock plants can go outside somewhere, I dunno I’ll see how it goes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

I have just had a look just now and the smaller Ss twin looks like it’s going to die, quite wilted, oh dear

This can happen with twins mate, the strongest will survive  ;)

Now the remaining will grow as a normal plant  :yep:

Thanks for the added info brother ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Morning Uk420,

Cheers @TheGr33nMan, they are coming on a treat, hopefully I’ll update the flowering plants later I just have to take some pics.

All the nibblers are still under 100 watts, I know i said I would turn them up but they look to be growing well so I am gonna leave it a bit, probably until the next pot up.

large.5E761A0C-AC5F-4525-9E36-D845901A6869.jpeg

Sapphire Scout ^^^^^^

As you can see the smaller or the twins has withered away to almost nothing looks like the other stronger one is very healthy, probably the smallest out of the lot so far.

large.1A822DC3-278E-497C-8FA7-63E30661A274.jpeg

Blue Fire^^^^^

Again growing well, nice serration to the leaves, I reckon she will want potting up before next week, I’ll try to remember to get some pictures of the roots.

large.1503F4FC-FC24-44AB-8AC9-36B4CB97675D.jpeg

Bubba kush ^^^^^^

She has been on the end of the tray so has bent her self around a bit to lean into the light, I have moved them all about so she should grow straighter.

large.EBBF98A2-77D9-404F-BF87-23E77FF3D6F9.jpeg

Gorilla Breath ^^^^^^^^

Well this one is looking very Indy so far, short fat pointy leaves, again growing well, like the rest but I would expect no less from Hso.

large.85FC7AE3-4650-44C7-BBDC-E40E0A884F7A.jpeg

Mango Sapphire^^^^^^

What a beautiful looking girl, I am looking forward to getting some of this in my grinder, one of the largest out of the bunch so far.

All the girls have been fed water, nothing else, no ph’ing, still thinking about going down the organic road with these probably get something next week. 

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

Those nippers are looking strong mate. :yep: Especially the Mango!

You've put ideas in my head. :wassnnme:I do love a multi-strain harvest.

• Like 3