Jibba jabba

Afternoon Uk420.

After another week all the girls are doing great, both the Sugar Breaths are filling right out now as is one of the Ogkz with the other one of them being what I would describe as gangly, First up Sugar Breath.

large.3047315D-20D8-40EB-8752-4441975511C6.jpeg

large.6D41D636-A442-4A91-8B43-86CDD1BBDA3B.jpeg

Ogkz ^^ that one on the left I have been giving a Right hard time, see how it goes.

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

On 21/02/2019 at 2:59 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Ogkz ^^ that one on the left I have been giving a Right hard time, see how it goes

It's this the "gangly" one buddy? 

The Sugar Breath look very uniform with very little variance. Getting a very nice size now and looking in tip top shape :bong:

Thanks as always for the diary update  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 26/02/2019 at 7:06 PM, HSO-Mark said:

the "gangly" one buddy?

Thats the one mate :cowboy:

So update for the Humboldt girls,

Well I thought I better flip these girls sooner rather that later as they were filling their space well enough, so I did a few day ago, today being day 3 of flower.

First up a picture of the right hand side, Sugar Breath at the back, Ogkz at the front,large.2B181E46-CCBC-4528-A628-C1AC63195DDF.jpeg

A few slightly better closer pics,

large.0C8200DF-BEAA-4140-990C-E0191BF1D9CF.jpeg

Ogkz ^^

large.BBF3433A-DA27-42EF-BBE2-BA9967FB96B3.jpeg

Sugar Breath ^^

large.FDBB27BD-CF69-4284-B8D4-9BE7008E6EC7.jpeg

Ogkz ^^

large.BA965981-5D11-4471-B22A-B83DA1C65720.jpeg

Sugar Breath ^^

As you can see the now have a net over the top to keep them lower, well that’s the idea, I gave them a good battering before I put the net in and I will probably give them a bit more, oh and they stink too, quite a traditional type smell but there is a few diffrent ones in there.

Feeding them 1ml of formulex +1.5ml a&b grow per litre, every day.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

@Jibba jabba Let the flower show begin  ;)

Plants look great, the screen is in place and lots of potential budsites popping through  ;)

Looking very nice mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 01/03/2019 at 6:47 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Thats the one mate :cowboy:

Thought so brother aka the problem child lol

How is she doing now you've started bloom?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 05/03/2019 at 6:35 PM, HSO-Mark said:

How is she doing now you've started bloom?

Yeah sweet man, developing a nice canopy, the streach is on tho, I’ll be back tomorrow with an update.

• Like 1

Afternoon Uk420.

Day 10 flower.

As I was saying the net is filling up, a few spaces here and there but what can you do eh,

First up,Sugar Breath at the rear Ogkz at the front,( little bit of cbd+ front left)

Again I took the pics just after I watered them so they look all sad and droopy,I’ll get some happier one later.

large.E30ABFCE-12CC-455B-B636-F670DA3282CC.jpeg

Below we have Ogkz(gangle) and the Sugar Breath at the front, I reckon, I’ll double check that too.

large.7F12ACE3-7883-4940-B18B-8CC8BE35DEB5.jpeg

I have started to introduce bloom into the mix while decreasing the grow, over the last week. 

Also I germinated some more of Hso’s seeds for the next run, something to keep me busy, I’ll get some pics later.

• Like 4

Alright there Uk420.

So I have fired the other side back up again after letting it have a couple of months off, I have chosen to run Mango Sapphire, Blue Fire, Gorilla Breath , Sapphire Scout and a classic Bubba kush.

large.4D5559BC-5DEF-4B49-B636-654DF8A1FC83.jpeg

Only running one of each, this time. 

All the seeds were germinated in the same usual way, glass of water, left to sink, placed into plastic (party) cups with about a 50/50 mix of mud and reused coco, Five went down the other day,(Wednesday?) I had all five up by Friday, the Gorilla Breath wants to keep hold of her shell and the Sapphire Scout was completely stuck I had to split the shell, it was a delicate procedure but glad to report no casualties in the field as yet, once the shell was off I could see some kind of membrane around the cotyledons holding them together, so out came the small screwdrivers and I removed it, a couple of hours later she opened out and spread for the light.

• Like 3

You're not messing around mate :yep:

I need more space to try out all these strains! :yes:

The Mango Sapphire's next in my (very) long queue. I'll be following along if you don't mind, hopefully I can pick up some tips.

:stoned: Zabz

* Anything to watch out for with the OGKZ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zabz said:

Anything to watch out for with the OGKZ? 

Alright there @zabz

Your more than welcome, 

Nothing has caused any problems so far, nothing I can remember anyway :wacko:

Honestly Zabz these girls are pretty much growing themselves, I’ll do a bit more underskirt tidying over the next few days and it should be plain sailing from there on, that’s as long as the streach ain’t too much, we will see, from what I have seen tho I should be well alright.

Take it easy Jj :skin_up:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

these girls are pretty much growing themselves

I was going to say the same thing earlier, but I didn't want to tempt fate lol 

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420.

Just in the veg cab checking my nibblers this morning and down the side of my Sapphire Scout there is a what looks like a pair of coltydons,( probably spelt it wrong) anyway here’s the picture,large.5E59D52D-0369-402A-A6B2-022AF5B85139.jpeg

I can’t think what has happened here, absolutely 100% sure there was only one seed planted, so looks like there is one more to add with the others.

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba That does look like a "cotyledon" coming up the side of the pot buddy, could it have fallen of with the shell/seed casing?

Now you've added 5 more strains to this grow this is going to be one crazy diary ;)

That screen has filled out a treat and babies looking in great shape at this early stage  :bong:

Thanks for the update buddy  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1