Jibba jabba

Hello Uk420, 

As the title suggests a new Hso diary this year, starting with two of the six new strains, Sugar Breath and Ogzk.

Four have been germinated too of each, at the moment I have started them off in little plastic (kids party) cups, they have some company with them in there at the moment,

some Dinafem Dinamed Cbd + Remo chemo and hopefully a couple of the quick hacks I have,when/if they decide to come up, if they fail, which is looking likely I’ll fling a couple of Mango Sapphires in to make the numbers up. 

Heres me nibblers,first up Sugar Breath large.E4AD3266-6B70-4674-ACD7-04F49974E7AC.jpeglarge.3335B0CA-A82F-4E68-97A7-9011CDA8B2EB.jpeg

Above one of the starter leaves is kinda forked ^^^^^ see, not seen anything like that before, but I am not concerned about it at all,

large.267CBF1B-BCDC-4FD6-9B95-E81B23F9A914.jpeg

Now the Ogkz,large.B6E175D4-B20F-4226-AB5E-FDA7B7AB7F48.jpeglarge.9090D7E8-9991-4023-9A97-DB3A6B4CF678.jpeglarge.4651F270-B132-4591-9667-D6074B05A0D8.jpeg

I have started them off in about 50/50 mud mixed with recycled coco, the coco was treated with enzymes before hand, still a few smaller bits of old root tho, but for 69p for 10 litres you won’t catch me wasting it willingly, until the spring arrives for a restock.

For feed I will be going with will be  Formulex for my roots with some bone meal blood worm  granules on pot up into 100%coco, from then I will use Advanced Nutrients ph perfect for coco grow, I know AN has had a fair bit of bad press over the years, but it works well I can grow pretty much all year for £50, I only use the A&B as all the additives are to expensive for me, I have grown with other nutes but I got bored quite quickly of constantly adjusting/checking, calibrating, so that’s why if you wanted to know, tho that said I am quite sure that there are nutes out there that will complement a specific grow style.

Lights, will be Hlg Quantum boards,Lm561c the older ones,a variety of them, at the moment they are gonna under 100watts, which they will stay under for another week then I’ll double it and give it a little raise, as the 100 watts are around 16 inches above the nibblers.

So then there I am all started, any questions or things that I have forgotten to mention you know what to do.

Happy new year folks,  and

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 10

Alright there Uk420.

Happy new year to all.

Both the SB and the Ogzk are nibbling along well quite vigorously really for a week, I took one of the girls out of their pot to have a glance for roots and was very pleased to see lots of fat little white roots,

large.D3E30BB5-4246-4593-9D76-EC5B8999C2A3.jpeg

Thats one of the Ogzk’s^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I didn’t check the others as I would rather not disturb them, but presume similar rootage.

A few more days and I’ll pot them all up probably in litre pots.

First up the Ogzk.

large.B40D484B-92F0-4A2B-A642-95784D9AD72B.jpeg

Now the Sugar Breath 

large.A78AEECA-5E49-4D9B-903B-951AA609E4F3.jpeg

I have been keeping them moist with formulex at 1ml per litre, sprayed around the edges.

• Like 9

Cheers @golf.007 

The strange leaves don’t seam to be causing any issues, I had not seen it before either so I’ll keep an extra eye on her, all the best mate. Jj:skin_up:

• Like 2

Looking like a healthy start for the new ladies! :thumsup:

I'll be running some OGKZ soon, so I'll be following along if ya don't mind.... hopefully pick up some tips ;)

:stoned: Zabz

• Like 2

Nice to see this adventure up and running  :bong:

We can't wait to see what these 6 new strains can do and your of to a great start  :yep:

Let's see what you can do with these new ladies ;)

As always I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest brother  :bong:

Best of luck :yep: This is going to be a blast.

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Afternoon Uk420.

All four of the Hso girls are nibbling along great, gave them a pot up on the weekend into 1 litre round pots, 

Sugar Breath. (Round pots)

large.CC2F977A-F1A3-40F0-B5F7-9379ED8FC7AF.jpeglarge.5CE6786B-ECC4-43A1-BE88-1FC29FBFF49C.jpeg

The one one on the left was leaning over so I gave her something to grow up, the other one a bit shorter in comparison.

Ogkz. (Square pots)

large.F0E5C0BD-9991-4F26-8684-7CB2DC925343.jpeglarge.8C89219A-1002-4420-9F87-528867211360.jpeg

Lower leaves are fading, now I have potted them up this hopefully will see the end to them drying out, for a bit. I sometimes struggle with nibblers in coco overwatering then underwatering to compensate, but what I do now is when I pot up I flush the coco first so it is nice and moist also warm it up, I’ll try my best to keep it moist all the time but not heavy while the plants are small, well it’s working better than drowning them, coco really is brilliant.

So to summarise, the plants are growing well, see you next week.

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 5

Nice job on the potting up mate :yep:

By the sound of things the ladies are getting well cared for. Even heated coco ;)

You've definitely got 2 different phenos with the Sugar Breath with both OGKZ looking similar. Going to be very cool to watch these develope  :bong:

Thanks for the update mate. I'll drop back in on the next  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Good evening Uk420.

Both sets of Hso girlies are looking good, plenty of growth from all four since last week.

First up the Sugar Breath.large.D9E9FAD0-D874-4C6E-A20E-B17520976F36.jpeglarge.1AF478DA-C9EF-4114-A528-6B1496BD493E.jpeg 

As you can see I have one taller with larger internode spacing and I would say slightly fatter leaves, not any distinctive smells as yet. Then the shorter much more squat plant, but filling out with a very similar growth pattern. 

Now the Ogzk.large.FB50D150-AA1A-412D-B89E-6363749C5FB3.jpeglarge.54AE753E-AA42-41DA-9F65-27EFF94BA86D.jpeg

There is a slight difference in height between the two but apart from that they look the same.

Both sets of girls have been kept wet with formulex and grow, a&b, All @1 ml per litre.  

• Like 7

pullin up a pew so i know what toe xpect from mine ..they look proper healthy indica leaf looking ..i must go find out what sugar breath is ..all the best with them chap.

• Like 2

Definitely some phenotype variance going on with both strains. 

The Sugar Breath is showing one looking more indica the other more sativa with the OGKZ both looking more on the indica side but different growth structure  ;)

Looking good to me brother :yep:

Please keep the updates coming mate  :bong:

Can't wait to see some of these new strains in bloom ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Morning Uk420.

Glad to report no tragedies for any of my Hso girls, all going well so far,

First up the Ogkz 

large.211066E5-442C-4236-BEE0-71F607E12AB2.jpeglarge.D5B0C354-3C63-445A-8F5B-0BCD360C0A93.jpeg

As @HSO-Mark said the differences are really starting to show through now, I am going to say the Ogkz taller one has a sativa leaning pheno, the short fat Ogkz more indica. As for the Sugar Breath I would lean towards both of them being more indica leaning with the shorter one having a tighter structure, time will tell for sure.

A bit bit of fading on the lowers but it could be worse, I pinched the tops the other day, possibly fim’d them, I suppose I’ll find out weather I missed or not in a few days, feed wise just a bit of formulex and some grow, 1ml per litre, ish.

Next up are the Sugar Breath girls,large.79864CC5-902A-4364-AB52-375DE43A8240.jpeglarge.426FF808-E95B-46FB-8955-18D733D88482.jpeg

Again same as above, a bit of fading on the lower leaves, well that’s the coco getting too dry, but I caught it with plenty of time and gave them a good watering, also topped them too, or fim’d, we’ll see.

• Like 3