Jibba jabba

On 24/05/2019 at 11:11 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

some nice strains to get through now

On 24/05/2019 at 11:21 AM, tokenroll said:

Can't wait to get tasting some of this when mines on the go.

Oh yes, nice they are,

I have been mainly smoking the Ogkz over the weekend, but I am gonna leave it alone after today for a bit and have a go of the sugar Breath properly, so I can fully appreciate the experience,

cheers for your kind comments chaps,

And I hope you both had a good bank holiday weekend, I have been building.....

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Alright there Uk420.

Day 9 Flower.

Well I have had a fairly busy week, I cained up all the girls that are in flower, and I was getting board yesterday so I started thinking about fitting another couple of boards in and turning it all down some more, so now I have a pair of 324’s with one 3k 304 each end, my watt meter has gone up the wall so I am just guessing their pulling about 420/440 watt, maybe a bit less, once my new meter turns up I’ll test it and report back.

So the plants, all seam to be growing well the Sapphire Scout is going for the roof if she carries on in this manner I shall have to bend her over in an attempt to teach her some manners, all four of them are starting to produce small bud sites all over,

Mango Sapphire 

large.4BA5A7B6-DB56-43EA-BE8D-44982D119AD8.jpeglarge.AAFB0BB4-D81C-40C5-A78F-4AA539A96BDD.jpeg

Blue Fire

large.6A1493A5-F211-4852-8020-6999344C6D64.jpeglarge.77689C2E-05F9-421E-A25A-DB2EC08FD566.jpeg

Gorilla Breath 

large.5A35E0A2-EB3A-49CA-B401-CB47DEF49C01.jpeglarge.AA8960A5-8059-4BD8-AA20-C7B468CD1398.jpeg

Sapphire Scout

large.87ECDE05-30D0-4075-BDA7-F3477FD63D8C.jpeglarge.95D8F253-22E6-4A7A-A64A-22E564CFE9E4.jpeg

Full frontal light off.

large.440FDCF4-3EE6-42F5-A61B-43EC466CBDE2.jpeg

Light on.

large.B8BD7362-1477-4917-87B2-FBEA19FB3937.jpeg

Top ish view.

large.50A1E289-E9C1-40C4-8F0C-F87661127475.jpeg

I gave them all 1 ml per 2 litres of water with a couple ml of fish mix in it too, roughly a litre and a half every other day, I expect this to increase now, I’ll let you know. That all I can remember, 

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

@Jibba jabba Thank you so much for taking the time to get so many shots, from different angles and I really appreciate that head on room shot :yep:

Coming up close to half way point of the stretch phase, some really nice flowers being formed and trichome production is not far away  ;)

Looking great from here buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright there Uk420

Day 19 Flower.

Blue Fire,

large.56217143-4A71-4504-8E07-EE3787F46048.jpeglarge.DDB71B20-6CF9-4C33-8031-DC6774E201F4.jpeg

She has been stretching a bit but not too bad so far, growth is good and going the right way tho she is looking a bit hungry, I have been feeding her 2.5ml of bloom and 2 ml of grow per two litres every third feed, two plain water feeds in between 2ltrs every other day, so hopefully I have control of that situation.

Mango Sapphire 

large.0521D452-D08F-49C1-8FCB-E8A127A32E09.jpeglarge.5080DC35-C591-4F4C-A76D-2F01257A0862.jpeg

I am happy how this one is growing, not too much stretch at all really, tho she does need a bit of a tidy up down below, feeding the same as above, and appears happy enough, I think this one is one of the early finishers out of what I am doing this run so I’ll keep it at the front.

Gorilla Breath

large.F81FF455-17CB-4805-ACBE-686B2C403FE2.jpeglarge.67199878-618E-4A9F-98B5-4A5A1DD496E4.jpeg

Again not a horrendous amount of stretch Infact  I have had too raise her up a good 150mm above where the others are based, so very manageable, feeding, you guessed it the same as the others and is looking happy enough to my eye, tho that said I was pondering dropping out a watering and adding a feed, I’ll see how it goes.

Sapphire Scout 

large.7A65D21B-5B61-464E-AB45-87FE4A903301.jpeglarge.C62DD154-0E9A-40E6-90F7-61B1E67CB23E.jpeg

Definitely a fair amount of stretch so far, I haven’t had to bend her over of anything like that but yeah she’s off.

Feed, the same as the rest, but I am upping it tomorrow as the pailness is coming through, plenty of frost already tho.

A pic from the front for a better view of the stretch.

large.DCDC9DB4-454A-497F-8501-44C37B7D3BC1.jpeg

And finally one from above ish, large.9CC5DCD9-EC08-49D3-9C10-A8B8FB9AC6CE.jpeg

Fairly full but I could have squeezed another pair in I imagine, but four is much more manageable, 

Take it easy Jj :skin_up:

• Like 8

Morning Uk420,

Right just a bit of nibbler action this morning,

Sapphire Scout cuts,

large.F7A89F4A-689B-424C-86F0-3CCBF5FE918F.jpeg

Blue fire cut.large.25DD5B32-6110-46DD-86E1-36DF8E6A0B4C.jpeg

Gorilla breath cuts.

large.1CABF918-3432-496C-B541-AC98517859F3.jpeg

All look ok so far, unfortunately the bubba kush plant has gone into the bin, the cuts from it didn’t take so I’ll have another go later on. 

Thats is me next run right there.

• Like 7

Hello mate, have you cropped the SS yet? or found any nanas? What about the Zkittlez?  my SS were riddled with seeds. and I found some in the ZK too.

• Like 2

Alright there @ratdog

Glad to report no seeds in either of the Ogkz, I have had a good look through, tbh I couldn’t even see a nana, same story with the other Hso and Dinafem strains that were in with them.

As far as the Sapphire Scout goes so far so good, tho it’s only about day 20 something so plenty of time yet for it to go all queer on me. I can’t say I have seen any other grows of this Ss yet except yours, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

How long did you flower yours for, was there any suspiciously spunky plants in with her? 

I have only experienced seeds seeds a couple of times, one was a Dinafem Purps that hermied, probably through all the stress I put it through, and from pollon chucking, don’t think you can pollinate one plant in a room without contaminating the others :rofl: I learnt the hard way, but shouldn’t run out of seeds ever again.

Edited by Jibba jabba
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

How long did you flower yours for, was there any suspiciously spunky plants in with her? 

About 9+ weeks mate, and there was only ZK and SS in there together, I'm revegging one of each to run again to see if it was my environ or just a dodgy plant, I really can't see it being the environment and have heard a few reports on others having the same problem. I hope it's just environmental as I bought nearly 100 quids worth of the SS.

• Like 3

Just now, ratdog said:

I hope it's just environmental as I bought nearly 100 quids worth of the SS.

I hope so too mate.

Making me nervous now, but it is what it is, just hope mine don’t go all lady boy, I’ll keep an extra close eye, Cheers for the heads up.

Jj.

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba

Morning fella,

Looking good in here so it is,pity about the Bubba Kush tho,shit happens sometimes eh!

Hope the others turn out well,they look great so far just don`t wanna read about seeds later down the line.

All the best.

Tenchie.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tenchie said:

about the Bubba Kush

I believe it was a bit of a dodgy medium, being possibly fifth or sixth run or used coco with a bit of mud to freshen it up a bit, problem being I might not have flushed that particular bit of coco out, so I’ll put that down to me being silly, but I am fully stocked up with 69p 10 ltr packets of coco from Qd now so next run I am gonna go just coco with the organic stuff, still going to run blind with no meters at all, 

29 minutes ago, Tenchie said:

far just don`t wanna read about seeds later down the line.

You and me both bud, 

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba Keep a close eye on that Sapphire Scout mate :yep:

@ratdog Have you seen many more Grow We with SS or OGKZ with hermi issue's? If so could you point me in that direction please. Let me try find out what's going on ;)

@Jibba jabba Both the ladies in bloom and the rooted ofsping/cutting look good :yep:

Another nice update, Thanks buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

the ladies in bloom and the rooted ofsping/cutting look good

Cheers Mark :cowboy:

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

close eye on that Sapphire Scout mate :yep:

I will absolutely be doing that, just had a look and there’s no sign of anything suspect.

Have you heard of any other hermi issues with the Ss @HSO-Mark? I had a look through the boards, couldn’t find anything, but I am not known for my observation skills :hippy: Cheers, 

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1

@Jibba jabba I have seen the occasional one mate but that's with over 1000 plants I've seen being grown. That's why I've asked for a link or 2 buddy as if this is a mass issue or even isolated we need to know ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1