Jibba jabba

55 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

Lovely job mate.

Cheers Rick,

Been on the yawner tonite so I am a bit floaty, really nice this Ogkz.

Take it easy

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Been on the yawner tonite so I am a bit floaty, really nice this Ogkz.

You have me hook’d on this yawner jibba...

Soo lookin forward to getting mi OGKZ...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

On 20/07/2019 at 9:59 PM, Amo said:

have me hook’d on this yawner jibba...

It is a fantastic drop buddy, you wait till you try it, sure you’ll love it mate.

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

On 7/20/2019 at 4:36 PM, Jibba jabba said:

really nice this Ogkz

they all look nice brother jj great work on the grow

happy harvesting :skin_up:

mango sapphire just waiting on whats the smoke like, i may invite her to my house lol

sam

• Like 2

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

mango sapphire just waiting on whats the smoke like, i may invite her to my house lol

Cheers mate :skin_up:

It won’t be long now Sam, another week or two and I’ll get in there.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420.

Right then, I haven’t got a clue what day I am on but very near the end now,  maybe day 70/71? all the buds a fat and heavy, 

They have been on straight water water the last week or so,

large.2961CB72-8B77-4BB7-9B4F-C00193F72F4C.jpeg

Only one of the Gb today, the higher up leaves are fading more now.

Not struggling to hold herself up at all.

large.86098B69-8D85-4BB6-AE6C-28F23ECD0DB2.jpeglarge.DC0439B2-79FD-4263-866F-09D0E529629D.jpeg

Sapphire Scout is a monster,covered in frost massive dongas for buds, lovely autumnal colours coming through, still a lot of leaf tacoing going on.

Finally the Blue Fire which is leading the way for me at the moment, 

large.A70A6B4F-F03F-43E7-9674-D246AD9A0136.jpeglarge.0BD60C8D-A180-4B2D-8945-5A367450312A.jpeg

She has a great structure to her buds, finishing up quicker than I expected, she’s been on water the last week or so too like the others, I can see all three of these remaining plants coming down together this week some time.

I took the Mango Sapphire out of the drying cupboard this morning to de stem and paper bag it up, oh dear, it appears that I have been hit with a spot or two of mould, only very lightly but still reckon there’s about a half Oz that I’ll chuck away, the rest looks great tho, to much humidity I figure, whilst trying to keep the air flow not too high, never mind you can’t win them all. No pictures tho, I’ll get some next time.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

tunning grow, can't wait for a report on the sapphire scout, mines in veg atm.

Cheers @tokenroll

I do try :skin_up:

The Sapphire Scout is deffo looking like a keeper,luckily for me I already have the next run lined up, One Gorilla Breath another Blur fire and a Sapphire Scout.

I passed a few clones to a pal to grow out too, spread the love I say.

Oh and another picture of the lot I forgot to add to the previous post.

Overview.

large.10DA8D3C-E550-4845-927B-F814DEA39093.jpeg

Happy friday folks.

Jj :skin_up:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

The Sapphire Scout is deffo looking like a keeper

I have one that's a definite keeper, I have revegged and made a mum with that and have three cuttings, two rooted ok, the third on inspection has a tiny root showing, why I can't just leave well alone I don't know :rolleyes: any way, I love the SS I almost always find myself falling asleep on the sofa! Oh, and as you can see, one hell of a yielder :flex:

one hell of a harvest coming your way mate :)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

one hell of a harvest coming your way mate :)

Cheers @ratdog

Running just over 400 watts in there at the moment, which is the most led wattage I have ever used in a grow, I reckon there will be about half a key once done, it should last me the rest of the summer at least.

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

almost always find myself falling asleep on the sofa!

Only almost lol the Ogkz (yawner) that I have been smoking mostly of late has that effect, if you let it, but of your busy doing something you can fight through it,but sit yourself down game over, I have fallen asleep in my shed in my kitchen both sofas, dam I am sure if I stood still for long enough it would have its wicked way with me.

Anyway I am waffling so.....

Take it easy. Jj:hippy:

• Like 9

Alright there Uk420.

I chopped the plants down, err some days ago, maybe Monday :headpain:or Tuesday, deffo not Wednesday, could have even been Sunday, anyway a few pre chop pics.

Gorilla Breath.

large.D3C4F992-E0BA-455C-B801-2209B87B665E.jpeg

large.CBE3FC2C-DACC-4DC7-9EF2-EB72859CE0C8.jpeg

Blue Fire.

large.A4904168-47FD-4804-9E39-FE6CB66ABC5E.jpeglarge.78A35103-13BA-4A04-9B8E-2D16219F58A1.jpeglarge.6776DCC4-ED11-486A-919D-B732AE34407F.jpeg

Sapphire Scout.

large.16ADE341-B235-48FB-8D3E-298384156AA4.jpeglarge.6AD530DB-BBE4-4987-8E1A-80DB98A0A788.jpeglarge.5ED744AC-6944-460A-8142-55A472FF4130.jpeglarge.9C110840-8B96-4EE1-90E7-9EE7810433FB.jpeg

Unfortunately the Mango Sapphire has been affected by mold, not a lot but some has been chucked, and now it has tainted my opinion, all I can think when I look at her is mold, even tho see has a really sweet smell to her, maybe I am too fussy, I’ll get some pics later of the MS.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

Hey m8 that suck’s abt the bit off mould, but all else is looking great in those pics...

Im especially liking the look off the sapphire scout...

As we know it’s all about the smoke report, an we shall be waiting dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Amo said:

Im especially liking the look off the sapphire scout...

Cheers for your kind words :skin_up:

The mould was my fault completely, I usually dry in my space bit as she was early I used a make shift wooden box with a small fan and filter, the box was too small and the fan was too big, but the biggest factor I believe was the humidity, never mind live and learn.

Smoke reports will be up soon ish, a couple of three week or so.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

she was early I used a make shift wooden box with a small fan and filter

I’m sure you know or have seen the cardboard box an two kitchen roll tube’s, one out either side off the box, an one out off one the low ducting vent’s with pull-tie cord’s... draw’s air in through the box an out ur tent filter...

Same sort off idea, but keep’s the humidity level’s low enough... 

I use this for early harvest’s...

As I say though you prob already know this trick, just trying to be helpful as mould suck’s...

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

a couple of three week or so.

Now there’s a time scale I can relate too...:punk:

Edited by Amo
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...