Jibba jabba

10 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

have you got a harvest date in mind? Have you started the flush or reduced feed?

I started flushing them the other day, I am hoping to get them all down together, 10-14 days, mainly as they are all in the same net :wallbash: no nets next time.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

I started flushing them the other day, I am hoping to get them all down together, 10-14 days, mainly as they are all in the same net :wallbash: no nets next time.

Jj:yinyang:

That's what I was thinking mate, 10 maybe 14 more day's and you can get the scissors out and your fingers sticky ;)

Entering the home stretch  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Morning Uk420.

Day 59 Flower.

Been on the flush all week, just plain water, the sugar Breath 2 is not enjoying it, a lot of her leaves have gone brown and dried up, the buds do look nice tho,large.73CA6D34-F8E7-4F71-B4D4-E99313E0CB73.jpeg

The Sugar Breath 1 is a lot different, the leaves have started to get pailer with the flush but she is holding it together.large.7F1AE2DF-13E4-4CBE-BD9D-D82AF5B30A2C.jpeg

Now for the Ogkz, both plants are pretty much the same, pretty uniform, again these have been on the flush all week, just plain water,large.BB694EBC-7681-45A4-AF61-B821D8622929.jpeglarge.5DE05D58-4766-42A2-B504-4048794DEEE7.jpeg

This time next week I reckon they will be hanging, but we’ll see.

Take it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 10

@Jibba jabba By the look of things harvest is right around the corner buddy ;)

Another 5 maybe 7 day's then you can get the scissors out and your fingers sticky mate :)

Some lovely chunky flower ripe for the picking :yep:

Until next time :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Fantastic work on the Sugar Breath and OGKZ mate they look incredible, two strains very high up on my seed list since they were released this has made me want to buy them even more! 

Can't wait to see the finished job and I'll be following the journey with that selection you've just started if you don't mind. Atb. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Some lovely chunky flower ripe for the picking :yep:

Cheers Mark :hippy:

1 hour ago, SBBudz420 said:

n't wait to see the finished job and I'll be following the journey with that selection you've just started if you don't mind. Atb. 

Me neither buddy, not much longer now, then I can get the other girls in, speaking of which I’ll get some pics up tommorow when I give them a watering.

Yeah welcome to the show @SBBudz420 make yourself comfortable, everyone is always welcome,

Take it easy Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420.

Nibbler time, well veging plants they are well past the nibblers stage.

Gorilla breath up first, the shortest at the moment, really tight stocky little plant, I have strapped her down a bit with some more of that green wirery stuff, just an attempt to spread her out, she has had one lot of fishmix 1ml per litre, once this week, and plain water every other day.

large.5F2729D4-3780-4C0F-9B7A-987A9BD28E74.jpeg

Mango sapphire.

Plenty of growth from this girl over the last week or so, again strapped down but  this time with cable ties and them green sticks for support,you can see a bit of it if you zoom in a bit.

same feed as above.

large.51F4B8D5-AE70-40A3-ADE2-61A04DA28CE2.jpeg

Sapphire scout.

This one seams to want to go up, and that’s it, so after last weeks battering this is what she looks like, so round two was this morning and if she doesn’t conform to my way of thinking I’ll start chopping some bits off, but hopefully now she has belt and braces she will stay down. Same feed as the above.

large.423695F9-B32B-45BF-A119-26F9AC8926C8.jpeg

Blue fire.

A little bit of overwatering has gone on here, but I am on it now and it doesn’t appear to have affected the plant, it just has had a bit of a soggy bottom, watering every 2/3 days same as above but a bit less :g:

large.8AABA1BF-A0CC-4945-8565-7559853C5B25.jpeg

Bubba kush.

Well as you can see a pail looking slightly burnt bubba, again over watered then tried to rectify it with a bit of grow :bangin:hence the burn,

the problem was I didn’t lift the pot, I looked and thought agghhhh my plant is starving so really quickly proceeded to drown her some more with hot feed,(not temp)

Iam laughing about it now, so obvious when I actually think about it, so just plain water for her, the new growth is coming out nice now so should darken up a bit once she has chucked some more roots out.

large.A27DFC8C-E5F2-4D79-92C2-242221308CB7.jpeg

A group shot, just makes me think that my cab looks a bit manky, I’ll give it a good clean and maybe a lick of paint when these go next door, maybe.

large.A7F8AF20-D02F-4630-A25F-75D587C85C97.jpeg

Take it easy. Jj:skin_up:

• Like 10

Evening Uk420.

Just popped in to add a pic I took a while ago, So day 62 Ogkz,

large.D2FE7B40-3010-4879-9320-FF2371699572.jpeg

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 13

@Jibba jabba Any chance you could get any natural light or light out shots of the OGKZ brother? 

I would love to see those colours in a more clear light, looks stunning  :yep:

The babies are no longer babies and growing really well :)

How much longer will you veg for buddy before they go to bloom?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Jibba jabba Any chance you could get any natural light or light out shots of the OGKZ brother? 

I would love to see those colours in a more clear light, looks stunning  :yep:

Exactly what I was thinking buddy the colours coming through on that are insane! :nuke: 

Looking great jj how long till chop now?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, SBBudz420 said:

Exactly what I was thinking buddy the colours coming through on that are insane! :nuke: 

I 100% agree mate and hope we get to see more shots of this lady  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

jj happy harvesting

great work on the grow, cant wait to hear how they smoke :skin_up:

sam

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420.

The flowering plants were chopped on day 66. So they are drying now, so unfortunately no more pics,of them alive, but that said I have a few on my dslr which I am sure I’ll get up some time in the future once I have got a computer sorted out, just I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, so probably not going to happen for a while, but I have them saved so they are somewhere. I probably should have brought a computer first rather than a dslr that doesn’t work properly.

The nibblers are pretty much ready for flower, except the bubba kush which has not been happy the whole way through, the new growth started to come through nice and green then along the edges of the leaves slowly went yellow, so I might only be flowering the four, but needless to say I have a prop full of various clones for the next run, 

Thanks for your kind words @HSO-Mark @SBBudz420 & @samhigh Take it easy.

Jj:skin_up:

• Like 4

Alright there Uk420.

The vegging plants are doing well except the Bubba kush which looks a state, lots of yellowing around the edges of the leaves, I gave her a bit longer between waterings which has cured the soggy bottom, the new growth comes out nice then after a day or So it goes all like it looks, I think i is to hot? Any advise would be greatly received. Here she is, 

Bubba kush,large.1CFF7637-156A-40BF-8845-273C0A6CC13C.jpeg

The other four are booming along, really filling out well,

Blue Fire.

large.9615A19B-284F-46C4-B047-C0318D37C0BD.jpeg

Mango Sapphire.

large.DC88B266-E8D4-4DCB-81FD-534E340AEB0A.jpeg

Gorilla Breath 

large.0B46010F-D65C-48F9-BEAE-91E383C3E08B.jpeg

Sapphire Scout.

large.C29BD08A-297A-41BA-8E60-9668A3835312.jpeg

The four healthy looking girls are ready for the flip, but I am gonna either hold off until the bubba looks more viable, or flip the four and keep the bubba for the next run, which will give me plenty of time to get to know her better.

A pic of the whole lot for some perspective.large.3D1A5B84-759C-4BB3-9531-7B50EE10820A.jpeg

All the girls have been on plain water since I last updated, every other day apart from the bubba, which has been every 2/5–3 days.

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 5