A bakers dozen. Real Gorillas!

cocopips

Thanks lois its always been a problem i tried quite a few different things, some more hassel than others but this one seems to work ok for me :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 15

Not much stretch on these so they not filled the net, looking ok. 

The cuttings havnt done so well, most are dead or dying, i told you i was terrible at it.

Appologise for the second pic its the best i could do under the hps glow

large.PSX_20190316_130615.jpglarge.PSX_20190316_130554.jpg

• Like 3

Day 21

I took the photos at lights out this time, still losing leaves lower down but new growth is mostly dark green, mayb a bit too dark but ile keep and eye on it. Not as much stretch as i would like, wants to grow colas with not much branching so not filled the net. Typical indica really, i didnt really need the nets this time. 

As for the cuttings, i got 4 out of 40 survive lol.

large.PSX_20190322_123554.jpglarge.PSX_20190322_123535.jpgthanks for looking have a good weekend :)

• Like 2

@cocopips just for future reference mate, when I do cuttings all I do is dip them in clonex for a few seconds then into jiffy plugs then put them in a bucket or plastic tub and wrap it tight with cling film and stick the bucket in the corner of the veg room and leave it for 10 days, no peeking.

ive been doing it this way for about 4 years and I can honestly say I have a 100% record, never had a single one fail. Very simple but very effective.

• Like 3

Thanks mate it seems whatever i try atm they just rot and die, i think silly as it sounds but the humidity is too high? The rot sets in before the stem has chance to form roots. Thanks for the advice tho

• Like 1

Day 28

Four weeks in now peeps so i thought id take a few closeups. Some of these are starting to smell really naughty now. The best way to describe the smell is pleasantly unpleasant lol

large.PSX_20190329_163715.jpglarge.PSX_20190329_163657.jpglarge.PSX_20190329_163637.jpglarge.PSX_20190329_163602.jpglarge.PSX_20190329_163543.jpg

Remember i had a bakers dozen, i got 12 in flower and here is 13 vegging nicely still

large.PSX_20190329_163519.jpg

And these are the four surviving cuts

large.PSX_20190329_163454.jpg

Thanks for looking have a good weekend :)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay in the update i been really busy and not really got round to taking any pics. Ile take a couple of pics tomoz when i get to them.

• Like 1

Hi sorry again about the delay, been really busy just lately. I can see the finishing line ahead, some of them look to be done in a couple of weeks. Will get pics up as soon as i can. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 53

Sorry about the lack of updates ive been rubbish at keeping upto date, life gets in the way i spose. 7.5 weeks in and i could have chopped these at 7 weeks by the look of them but they kinda crept up on me, one day white pistils then the next brown. Gonna give them a few drinks of plain water and chop on friday. Lots of autumn colours coming through, got some purples. The smell is very gassy, fuel like nycd or similar. 

Will get these chopped and a few bud pics up, then over the nect few weeks ile be revegging any i like, flowering number 13 and number 3 and 8 cuttings that survived so this diary isnt over when these are done.

Thanks for looking and happy easter

large.PSX_20190423_183807.jpglarge.PSX_20190423_183744.jpglarge.PSX_20190423_183726.jpglarge.PSX_20190423_183706.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Day 53

Sorry about the lack of updates ive been rubbish at keeping upto date, life gets in the way i spose. 7.5 weeks in and i could have chopped these at 7 weeks by the look of them but they kinda crept up on me, one day white pistils then the next brown. Gonna give them a few drinks of plain water and chop on friday. Lots of autumn colours coming through, got some purples. The smell is very gassy, fuel like nycd or similar. 

Will get these chopped and a few bud pics up, then over the nect few weeks ile be revegging any i like, flowering number 13 and number 3 and 8 cuttings that survived so this diary isnt over when these are done.

Thanks for looking and happy easter

large.PSX_20190423_183706.jpg

Looking good :) That's some crazy colour, is that just the tent/flash that makes them look almost black?!

• Like 3

They look lovely mate love seeing them darken up like that , and there proper stinkers ain’t they , hope you enjoy mate , :yep: 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, Sirius-DDs said:

Looking good :) That's some crazy colour, is that just the tent/flash that makes them look almost black?!

No the colour there is pretty much how it is under natural light, the flash bounces of the resin glands to give it that frosting but yea some are almost black lol

Thanks for looking mate