A bakers dozen. Real Gorillas!

cocopips

Look closely and your see the little bastards in the crease of the leafs the leave little black spotted dotted marks all over the leaf , blow the leaf your see them move about there like mini centerpeeds light in colour 

get some thrip protection asap while the plants are young an small they become a problem the little shits, not as bad as mites webbing the buds though..

• Like 3

Here we go. I took a pic of the most affected one that i never repotted, then a group shot. Cant see any bugs, just older leaves browning off early, new growth looks ok but could be better. I think i need to feed higher ph for a couple of feeds

large.PSX_20190221_081854.jpglarge.PSX_20190221_081737.jpglarge.PSX_20190221_081718.jpglarge.PSX_20190221_081641.jpg

• Like 3

I dont know mate i dont test it anymore lol but id guess at 5.5ish. 2ml of down brings a bucket around there so i might go in at 1.5ml see how that goes. If it gets worse ile have to dig the meter out lol

• Like 1

I rarely use E.C or ph meters either mate I just read the plants and adjust accordingly, easy in soil, hydro would have to use them though..

• Like 1

Week 8 

Looking alot better now peeps and i will be flipping tomorrow, still gna keep them in 1 tent for the first week then il put the nets up and get that level canopy. Not expecting much stretch on them but i wanna keep them fairly even with the net.

Also taking cuts tomoz (wish me luck!) I should change my name to cutting killer lol. I will take 4 cuts of each plant, numbered and put in jiffys. Ive got an xstream propagator but im even worse using that so im just going to use the propagator as the microclimate, what a waste of money it was, 40 site, 3 attempts 120 cuttings failed lol. 

If my attempt fails again, as a backup im leaving a bit of undergrowth on all the plants for a reveg.

large.PSX_20190228_100925.jpg

Atb peeps

• Like 5

Thanks mate i took them today, 48 in total, 4 from each plant all numbered so fingers crossed. Only want 1 of each then i will run the best again and get a mum or 2 going. 

large.PSX_20190301_103000.jpg

Just thought id mention nothing is plugged in but there is water in the res underneath.

Edited by cocopips
  • Like 2

I left them be over the weekend and im really happy with the progress, even the cuttings are standing! So far so good :)

large.PSX_20190304_093042.jpglarge.PSX_20190304_093111.jpg

Will update on friday which will be 1 week

• Like 3

I got a feeling you will love these mate the are frosty stink monsters,.. 

only have a couple packs left of these aswell,.. :mellow:

• Like 1

Day 7, 12/12.

Hey peeps hope alls well. I got both tents setup now, netting is up and i carefully arranged the plants underneath it, this isnt a scrogg as such, theres lots of gaps and im keeping the growth on underneath. Its more of a support net so things are more or less even and to try make as much use of space as i can. 

Heres how i catch the runoff:

large.PSX_20190304_094151.jpg

And here they are in situ,

large.PSX_20190308_112745.jpglarge.PSX_20190308_112508.jpg

Looks a bit messy but another week or two and it should look good.

The cuttings are still alive after 1 week, i lost 1 so far and 3 others have drooped but mostly ok

large.PSX_20190308_112800.jpg

Thanks for looking have a good weekend

• Like 3