A bakers dozen. Real Gorillas!

cocopips

Been a while peeps, hope you all had a good xmas. 

I been busy with other things just lately but i been wanting to do these since they got released, they been sitting in the fridge waiting thier turn lol. I also got exodus and lemonade on the todo list.

I put the seeds on soak in paper towel, got 13 beans instead of 12 hense bakers dozen, and ile report back with the setup when things kick off.

large.PSX_20181227_155419.jpg

Have a happy new yr peeps.

• Like 8

48hrs later...

large.PSX_20190102_141729.jpg

Then 3 days after that...

large.PSX_20190102_141702.jpg

Got them vegging under a 250w mh. Just waiting on the ghost train to finish in about a month or so then they will get put into flower

• Like 9

I know a baker who doesn't know what a baker's dozen is.....awww...he's only young, poor lad...lol

Looking good bud...:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

@cocopips

your going to love thes beauts,hope you have decent filter and summat to hold them bloody fat heavy branches rightn near the end

im going to try the exodus after my next run...purkle#1 again you need these mate,seriously full on grape/mango taste and a knockout smoke if you abuse her

and them lemon dizzle panik just brought out

now xmas is over with and everything back to normal i just ordered 2 bags of house n garden ohh cant wait

Thanks guys i cant wait either, they been on the todo list since they got released its just only now i got space to really commit to them. 

@monster69 i got exodus beans in the fridge too mate which will get done soon. The lemon drizzle look good i had a gander at the pics, the lemonade og is a good one if you like the tangy citrus strains i liked them so much i bought another 12 pack lol.

Cant fault any i tried so far, definatley somthing for everyone. I just wish i was better at taking cuts as i want to keep a mum. I bought one of those xstream probs the 40 site version and had 0% success so far. I have better luck revegging lol.

• Like 1

Hey peeps 1 week in and things are going smoothly, all nice and green and loving life. Pics were taken yesterday at day 7. 

large.PSX_20190110_084228.jpglarge.PSX_20190110_084206.jpg

This is how they will get flowered, 6 in one tent, 7 in the other. Im not sure what kind of training i will do yet as it all depends how big they get in the next few weeks. Its either topped once or lst the main stem.

Thanks for looking

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Week 3 now peeps and i decided to repot

large.PSX_20190124_085657.jpg

The humidity here is about 36% so im spraying them everyday. I got to have it this low to help prevent budrot on the flowering plants. They should be ok and will pick up as they get bigger.  

Thanks for looking i will update in a week or 2 ;)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Week 5 and the repot has really helped them take off. Just waiting on some plants to dry in tent so i can repot into 6.5ltr finals. Will top them and veg for a couple more weeks.

large.PSX_20190205_091105.jpg

Im undecided wether to hold 1 back and flower 6 in each tent or just flower 7 in one tent and 6 in the other. The tents are 1m2 so thats why im not vegging them big

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

large.PSX_20190214_163220.jpg

Hey peeps i finally got them potted up in 6.5litre pots today. I only potted up 12 because it makes life easier and im keeping lucky 13 back vegging in a smaller pot.

So i will veg these for a couple of weeks under the cmh, then i will split them up and put 6 under a 600w hps and 6 will stay under the 630w cmh. I will swap and change them around depending how they stretch keeping short ones and stretchy ones seperate. Ive always got the netting if i wanna keep them totally level but will see. 

They all been topped too, im aiming for 4 tops and the lower branches hopfully try get some cuttings going. 

Thanks for looking 

• Like 3

Took a better pic today. The raggy looking plants are two ghost train im trying to reveg, and behind them gorill4 number 13 and a pineapple

large.PSX_20190215_083051.jpg

• Like 1

Think i got thrips but not sure as not had them before. Will take a pic tomoz see what you guys think. The leaves are kinda silvery mottled and older leaves browning off prematurely

• Like 1