chocolate custard - cmog and purps 1

samhigh

cmog taken today at day 60 will get some bud shots up when dry. had a few problems with her but she made it and ill get her dialed in ,have three more to run. 

purps 1 day 53

large.DSC02909.JPGlarge.DSC02907.JPG

• Like 3

On 03/03/2019 at 4:37 PM, samhigh said:

cmog taken today at day 60 will get some bud shots up when dry

Can't wait brother and I'm really excited to get your feedback on the CMOG  ;)

Purps#1 entering the final week now. Another 7 days and it will be "down she comes" :yep:

Thank you for the diary update brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

purps 1 pre harvest pics, will harvest in the next few days. really enjoyed the grow, and cabt wait to try both the cmog and purps 1.

will return with bud shots and smoke reports.

large.DSC02927.JPGlarge.DSC02924.JPGlarge.DSC02923.JPG

• Like 3

@samhigh Time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky my friend  ;)

I must say she has taken on a lovely purple colours as harvest approaches :bong:

Beautfully done old friend  ;)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Beautfully done old friend  ;)

great genetics my friend. i have clones of the purps 1 and started 3 more cmog, had more of an og pheno with the cmog would like to find a more gdp pheno. haven't tried it yet may want the more og pheno lol. cant wait to see how the smells and flavors turn out after a cure. the p1 tall phenp smells like mango and the short pheno more bb esc, the  cmog smelled fuely and sweet. :skin_up:

sam

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Are you using leds?

thanks bbb, i used a 400 w cmh about the first 4 weeks, with the intentions of using it the whole grow it blew about week four. so i looked in my bulb stash didn't have another cmh so i put in a eye hortilux 400 w super hps to finish her up. i have heard of growers  using mh the first few weeks of flowering to try to contain stretch, maybe it helps with trich production? the genetics didn't hurt either, my pics are not that good both strains were really frosty.

sam

• Like 2

Yes, I use MH for the first couple of weeks of bloom, to keep them down, and noticed more trichs.

I also used a MH as a side light during bloom, moved it around the room every few days and the trich production on my last lot was much better than normal, so there could be something in your theory.

ANyway, enjoy your smoke and remember and do a smoke report on them please?

• Like 2

On 08/03/2019 at 4:54 PM, badbillybob said:

enjoy your smoke and remember and do a smoke report on them please?

He will brother he taught me :)

On 08/03/2019 at 4:47 PM, samhigh said:

i used a 400 w cmh about the first 4 weeks, with the intentions of using it the whole grow it blew about week four. so i looked in my bulb stash didn't have another cmh so i put in a eye hortilux 400 w super hps to finish her up.

Have you ever thought about running both the CMH and HPS mate? Could ramp up trichome production + bud production? 

Could be a fun experiment  :bong:

@samhigh look out for a pm old friend. I have a bit of good news  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

i know all the hype every year with the latest and greatest, but why arent more people  talking about the cmog. tried a little popcorn bud while its in the jar curing this shit is going to be fabulous. it really does taste like chocolate and its really is strong.

dank -loud -fire  :oldtoker:

sam

• Like 1

On 14/03/2019 at 3:39 PM, samhigh said:

i know all the hype every year with the latest and greatest, but why arent more people  talking about the cmog. tried a little popcorn bud while its in the jar curing this shit is going to be fabulous. it really does taste like chocolate and its really is strong.

dank -loud -fire  :oldtoker:

sam

High praise coming from you old friend  :yep:

CMOG has blown up in the UK, one of the top strains going around at the moment. When you try her you know why ;)

A very easy to grow strain and certainly pack's a flavourful punch :bong:

Enjoy brother  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1