samhigh

purps 1 and cmog courtesy of my old freind @Dinafem-Mark thanks brother

germed 2 each paper towel method 4 tails within 48 hrs

sprouts- 4 standing tall

t-5 for early veg

sun system 315w lec for late veg and flower

soil- happy frog ff

nutes- green planet- medi one veg, massive and finisher for flower

being an indica lover and seeing the good reports on these two strains seemed like a great combo to run together. 

large.DSC02747.JPG

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 8

The choco mint im growing at the minute is a hardy plant, and looks very indica dominant, with big wide fan leaves. 

I will tag along and see how they fare in soil.

Good luck with it 

• Like 6

thanks bb, im with you over on dreaming of chocolate, your off to great start.

cmog- purps 1 about 10 days old. bare with me guys, going for a 8 week veg, i usually turn them over quicker trying new strains, but i feel confident with these two strains the extra veg will be worth the extra yield.

top- left to right purps 1, cmog

bottom- left to right cmog, purps 1

the cmog seem to be a little quicker off the start

large.DSC02751.JPG

sam

• Like 10

Good to see you kicking off a diary bro ;)

Nice start with the germination and the girls look to be loving life so far.

Let's see if you get the tall or short pheno of the Purps, or both! Good luck :yep:

Great title lol

Edited by jadenugs
to add
  • Like 5

Alright there @samhigh

Cracking start bro, 

You will be very happy with both of these strains, the Cmog is a heavy hitter, flavour supreme, and the purps #1 ain’t half bad either, very blueberry esc, seamed to struggle with its root system compared to the others it was definitely a slower vegging  plant or maybe it would have preferred a slightly dryer environment, very happy with the bud tho.

anyway I am off take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

@samhigh Nice to see you back with another diary old friend  :yep:

The Purps#1 your going to fall in love with and CMOG is becoming super popular both in the UK and worldwide  ;)

Let's see what you can do with these 2 unique strains :)

Good luck buddy. I'm watching with interest  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

day 21 veg they are coming right along, wont be long now before a topping. the 2 cmog seem a little quicker than the purps 1,but the purps 1 is quicker than the pak.  no feed yet i try to let thrm use up the goodies in the happy frog then start with a little medi-one. so far so good no worries.

jibba how was the stretch on both of these when you ran them?

cmog-purps 1

purps 1-cmog

large.DSC02759.JPG

• Like 8

Coming along nicely bro, very nicely ;) They look super happy there soaking up rays.

Keep up the good work :yep:

My Purps#1 never stretched much at all but she had the fattest indica leaves I've ever grown.

• Like 4

Alright there @samhigh

As above the purps didn’t streach that much at all, but the Cmog had a fair bit well manageable, I would say 1.5-2x streach, saying that I do believe there are at least a couple of phenos of the purps,  pretty sure in smokebelch’s diary there are some great descriptions including the tall one and the branch one of my memory serves me correctly. 

Take care Jj.:skin_up:

• Like 4

On 14/12/2018 at 8:21 PM, samhigh said:

thanks nugs and jj for the stretch info. may  have to tie the cmog down to try to keep a even canopy.  

sam

You will old friend. You know the stretch with Purple Afghan Kush and our Purps#1 is comparable in the stretch phase but slightly faster in veg ;)

Chocolate mint og does have a minimum of 1.5x stretch more realistically 2x :bong:

Easily manageable for you brother  ;)

Can't wait for you to try both our Purps#1 and I know you'll love HSO,s Chocolate mint og  :yep:

Looking good in here ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

On 14/12/2018 at 7:26 AM, Jibba jabba said:

pretty sure in smokebelch’s diary there are some great descriptions including the tall one and the branch one of my memory serves me correctly. 

Correct my friend  :yep:

@Smokebelch had 2 phenos of our Purps#1 :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@samhighSorry I missed your Purps#1 diary dude, I am very busy with the Sweet Seeds comp so not been in here as much as I usually am at the moment. It’s all looking good in here so far.

I had 2 phenos, one was tall and had a Kush like structure, the other was shorter and more branchy and the buds went much more purple on her.

At first I thought the tall one was the best but now I have had them curing a while it’s the short branchy one that gives the full on warm custard pouring experience. If you love indicas the you are in for a treat.

They both taste amazing in the Evo Cloud dude, I hope you have a sweet tooth as these are very sweet and fruity. 

I hope you have a good Christmas and good luck with the rest of this grow dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4