chocolate custard - cmog and purps 1

samhigh

5 hours ago, samhigh said:

everything moving right along, purps 1 lower buds day 35,  and cmog day 42.

large.DSC02862.JPGlarge.DSC02865.JPG

Looks like you’re in for a treat brother!

Great work.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

Looks like you’re in for a treat brother!

thanks bro, everyone says these are top notch strains. have you tried either or both.

sam

• Like 2

8 hours ago, samhigh said:

thanks bro, everyone says these are top notch strains. have you tried either or both.

sam

Yes mate. This is the Purps I grew last summer.

large.IMG_7132.JPG

it went purple in the last few weeks of flower despite the >30c heatwave we were having at the time.

It was grown along with Bubbas gift and PAK. All three were truly exceptional in flavour and effect. The Purps was the highest yielding of the three and a really pretty plant.

The CMOG is popular on the U.K. streets so I’ve that tried a few times. It’s another top class smoke and flavour and definitely on my to grow list.

Im certain you’ll like these two pal.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 5

On 14/02/2019 at 0:32 PM, samhigh said:

beautiful plant brother, cant wait to try them both. 

sam

Your in for a treat old friend  ;)

Purps#1 is a sold heavy hitting indica with a lovely bluebery taste and as @AKPOGhad said CMOG is a massive strain in the UK at the moment, mainly down to that heavy OG gas flavour but party imo down to the colours being shown in the the end product  ;)

I don't think you'll be disappointed brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

@samhigh They look to be ripening up fast brother  :yep:

Going of the pictures 14 more day's and this lady will be on the chopping block  ;)

Thanks for the update old friend  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 3:08 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

They look to be ripening up fast brother

i used a 400 w cmh for the first 3 weeks of flower, it went out on me so i threw in a eye hortilux super hps. they do seem to be ripening fast, may be the cmh also with the resin production.  these girls  are frosty my pix do them no justice. 

sam

• Like 1

CMOG is definitely starting to fade now old friend  ;)

Another 7 day's maximum and it will be chop time with Purps#1 not to far behind  ;)

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@samhigh real nice looking plants with some serious trichome production. Im currently veging out some Purps#1, can you recal at what sort of height did you flip your Purps#1 at and roughly what height did she top out at. Im trying to figure out the space needed as im in a low height cab.

Cheers Toke...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

@samhigh real nice looking plants with some serious trichome production. Im currently veging out some Purps#1, can you recal at what sort of height did you flip your Purps#1 at and roughly what height did she top out at. Im trying to figure out the space needed as im in a low height cab.

Cheers Toke...

toke, i have two going. they were both flipped at 16 inches tall. one is 26 inches tall and the other is 34 inches tall. i believe belch had a short one and a tall one, i would account for the taller one for they look similar in veg. hope this helps you.

sam

• Like 2