chocolate custard - cmog and purps 1

samhigh

6 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

hope you have a good Christmas and good luck with the rest of this grow dude.

thanks brother belch, thanks for the info and good luck over in the sweet seed diary, great guys over there. tommy hooked me up with some cream caramel years ago it was awesome.

have a great  Christmas brother

sam

• Like 3

veg day  33 gave them a topping there recovering nicely. had to cull one of my cmog,didn't like the way it was growing big node spacing, the cmog i kept is more indica in structure must be more gdp.

cmog top

p1 bottom

large.DSC02766.JPG

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @samhigh  

Hope you well and warm dude, 

A picture of health in your groom there,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

thanks jj it has been a little cooler than normal here, but it usually dosent last long. the girls are starting to take off now there a foot tall, and really responding well to the topping. hope your having a wonderful holiday season. im using medi-one for veg keeps them nice and green. 

sam

• Like 4

guys need some help

cmog fan leaves, there in ff happy frog soil, under t-5 

the purps 1 is next to them with no problems

im thinking a little cal-mag

large.DSC02772.JPG

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 5

i gave her some Epson salt. lets see what happens, its just on the fans, i think its mag deficiency. hope she pulls through

:thumsup:

sam

• Like 5

On 03/01/2019 at 1:49 PM, samhigh said:

i gave her some Epson salt. lets see what happens, its just on the fans, i think its mag deficiency. hope she pulls through

:thumsup:

sam

It does look like a tad of a cal mag issue my old friend  :bong:

See how you go on the Epsom salt  :bong:

What feed are you using brother. Still medione, massive and finisher? 

Happy New year brother. I've got a package to send out I'll get it done asap  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

What feed are you using brother. Still medione, massive and finisher? 

same feed,just this plant everything else same feed and soil no problems. i can already see the epsom is helping, no worries some of the plants that are a pain in the ass turn out great.

sam

• Like 4

Looking good bro, nice one giving them some Epsoms. Might just be that one is more fussy with the cold if the root temps are low ;)

I've had loads of probs with Mg lately but I've been mixing coco and compost. The K in the coco has been locking out the Mg I think. That and the cold dry air at this time of year.

• Like 4

nugs been thinking of going to straight coco myself and i see cal-mag is in the feeding program. been using ff soil for years no complaints theres just no way to tell how much feed is in it, so starting nutes is not perfect timing. the coco you start right away with the feeding so your right on schedule from the beginning. hope you had a grate x-mas and new year.

sam

• Like 3

Yeah I think it will be one or the other in future for me dude. I only tried it because Dinafem recommend mixing coco with compost to get better results. They obviously need more feed and sooner though when mixing the two mediums and I'm just too stuck in my ways holding back on the feed lol I might try it again sometime though, either that or go straight coco for more control ;) Thanks bro, had a great xmas and new year. Hope you did too :v:

• Like 4

On 05/01/2019 at 4:35 PM, samhigh said:

nugs been thinking of going to straight coco myself and i see cal-mag is in the feeding program. been using ff soil for years no complaints theres just no way to tell how much feed is in it, so starting nutes is not perfect timing. the coco you start right away with the feeding so your right on schedule from the beginning. hope you had a grate x-mas and new year.

sam

As you know I was hydro for many year's. Made the switch to 70/30 coco/soil and found I was getting better taste but reduced yields as expected. Then the fabric pots or air pots came out and those combined with a coco mix or pure coco definitely supplemented the yield from hydro and kept that flavour :bong:

Be interesting for you to go the pure coco route. As you've used FF soil for as long as I've know you and the feed you use now will be perfect for pure coco ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

coco definitely supplemented the yield from hydro and kept that flavour :bong:

ive seem some comparisons with soil and coco and the coco had considerably more growth. i will keep my green planet nutes no complaints with them, with trying all the new strains its a guessing game sometimes with feed in the soil under feed over feed hard to get it exact, but with the coco you have a more defined feeding schedule from the start. thanks for the info brother, the ff was always easy to obtain for me but i think they also have a coco product. i will do the first run on here,so you and the guys can help if i mess something up lol 

sam

• Like 4

@samhigh FF is Fox Farms correct brother? 

If so I'm 99% sure they have a coco line. Maybe CocoLoco :bong:

All the best and Happy hunting ;)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4