The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

Serpent

17 minutes ago, Serpent said:

lol I think I'll be right, but good to know you're prepared to help me out @Salty if need be :B):

Always up for helping a brother out mate 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Congratulations Serpent, a great diary and a good harvest!

We hope you enjoy the fruits of your labour ;)

All the best!!

jaypp

Cheers @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp and I'm sure the fruits of my labour will be enjoyed :)

19 hours ago, Salty said:

Always up for helping a brother out mate 

And the offer goes both ways, if you ever need a hand sampling your harvest, just give me a shout :george:

• Like 3

top three diary id say serpent ...top work fella ..really enjoy your grows .

• Like 2

Oh yeah! Congratulations Serpent!

Great diary :yep:

Now it's time to enjoy the goodies.:P

Sweet smokes, 

- Apolo

• Like 2

Congrats on getting to the finish Serps, nice result ;)

Good luck with the dry and the cure :yep: That KK sounds a powerful one.

• Like 3

@SerpentCongratulations on the harvest dude, it looks like you will have a nice stash out of that lot. It’s been a quality diary from start to finish and I now look forward to your smoke reports. 

• Like 2

@vince noir rock n roll star @Sweet Seeds Apolo @jadenugs @Smokebelch

Thanks for all the kind comments guys :)

Killer Kush is now just about ready to be put in the jars, taking a little longer than planned as temps in the dry tent havn't been the highest and I reckon the Sweet Special is going to be a few more days. I've been helping myself to some of the KK's, but I'll hold off doing the smoke reports until properly dried and cured :george:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update to show you the jarred buds, there’s actually more than shown, I just didn’t have enough kilner jars at the time. I’ll do a full smoke report soon, which will probably be in a couple of week as I'm going away for a few days soon.

I will say though I’m enjoying the smoke so far, and the two strains are very different, both in terms of smell and smoke. The Killer Kush being a lot more dank with a hint of critus, whereas the Sweet Specials are, well want for a better word, sweeter smelling and tasting with a strong citrus overtone. Both however learn more towards an indica stoned:smoke:

In the meantime, here’s a couple of pics…

large.Buds-01.jpg

large.Buds-02.jpg

Keep it green :smokin:

• Like 12

Absolutely brilliant, great photos of great plants. It looks like you have mastered the new light and tent on first attempt. I have enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for the effort that has gone into sharing it here, enjoy your harvest! :yep:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Punts said:

Hope to be posting some similar pics soon @Serpent...nice feeling in tit?

Ohh yes as its been a while since my last grow :)

12 hours ago, delagdo said:

Absolutely brilliant, great photos of great plants. It looks like you have mastered the new light and tent on first attempt. I have enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for the effort that has gone into sharing it here, enjoy your harvest! :yep:

Thanks @delagdo and it may look like I've mastered this set up, but believe me, I've got a load of tweaks flying around my head on how I'll do things differently on my next grow, but maybe that's the smoke talking :)

• Like 4

Very tasty looking contents in those jars Serps, nice one ;) Hope you're enjoying the fruits of your labour :yep:

• Like 2

That's what its all about @Serpent brother.....weed in the jars. Result.

I used to really enjoy yer old auto diaries but this one has to be the best mucker :yep:

• Like 2