The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

Serpent

@Serpent im sure your busting to take these girls down and get some tasting done. It's been a great diary to read, plent of good info and great images to boot. 

Enjoy your harvest and im sure we will be back to hear your thoughts.

Toke...

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@SerpentLooking awesome as always dude, time to get busy with scissors, good luck with the chop serps, it’s going to be a bumper haul of quality flowers.

Cheers @Smokebelch and I got myself some new pruners a couple of days ago to get ready for the chore that is harvest :george:

13 hours ago, Punts said:

@Serpent..Great pics and great plants...Great diary...

Let us know if you notice any discernible difference with the boost..

ATB

PR

Thanks @Punts and I've got nothing to compare it to, just thought I'd give it a boost for the last week or so of flowering as its an option, so why not use it :)

12 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Serpent im sure your busting to take these girls down and get some tasting done. It's been a great diary to read, plent of good info and great images to boot. 

Enjoy your harvest and im sure we will be back to hear your thoughts.

Toke...

I am @tokenroll its just come at the wrong time as I've got a lot on over the next couple of days, which wasn't helped with my car failing its pesky MOT :(

And I won't lie, I've been sampling them over the last couple of weeks, and it's certainly getting better, but can't fully comment until they've properly dried and cured, but not long now :)

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Salty said:

Oh aye.....gnarly nugs of deliciousness.........I love it.

2 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Not been in for a while @Serpent and wow these have cooked beautifully mate. Lovely diary, good luck with the final furlong  :yinyang:

Thanks @Salty and @Openairbud and yeah, not long to go now, wasn't able to check on them last night, so I'll give them a good look over tonight :)

• Like 2

Monster buds to be proud of mate. You've done a great job getting to the finishing line with buds this impressive, especially with the temp probs and low humidity at the start :yep:

Busy time for you ahead, enjoy the harvest :) 

• Like 2

UPDATE 06/03/2019 – 12/12 Lights (Day #59)

As the girls fast approach harvest, it’s time for another update from Serpent’s Sweet Garden.

Over the last few days, I think they’ve put on a little bit more weight, the trichs continue to turn amber, and overall the plants are starting to look a little trashed as they use the last of any available feed and I gotta say I’m now getting twitchy with the scissors :thumsup:

I gave them another feed last night, around 2-3 litres each of just tap water that’s been allowed to stand and the plan is to chop the Killer Kush in the next day or so, followed by the super frosty Sweet Specials :)

Temps again have been a touch high, but as I’m now towards the finish line, I’m not stressing about it too much and last reading was…

• Lights On: 28-29C / 37-39% RH
  • Lights Off: 19-21C / 47-50% RH

Now here's some pics from last night...

Group Hug

large.Bloom-Day-59-01.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-02.jpg

Killer Kush #1

large.Bloom-Day-59-03.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-04.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-05.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-06.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-07.jpg

Killer Kush #3

large.Bloom-Day-59-08.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-09.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-10.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-11.jpg

Sweet Specials - Not in the comp, it's just for fun :)

large.Bloom-Day-59-12.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-13.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-14.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-15.jpg

• Like 9

And here’s the usual close up shots

Killer Kush #1

large.Bloom-Day-59-16.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-17.jpg

Killer Kush #3

large.Bloom-Day-59-18.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-19.jpg

Sweet Specials - Not in the comp, again it's just for fun :)

large.Bloom-Day-59-20.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-59-21.jpg

Thanks for swinging by and keep it green :smokin:

• Like 10

Serious buddage @Serpent you've done an amazing job on them.  See what you mean about the sweet specials, they are super frosty. 

• Like 3