The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

Serpent

You`ll be fine bud,save some cash get the 6" for extraction and use the 5" for an active intake  :yep:

Just a suggestion fella nothing more.

Tenchie.

• Like 3

Yeah I'm with ya as that's my plan, just couldn't afford to stretch to a 6" at the time but it's doing the job for now.

Thanks bud :yep:

• Like 3

UPDATE 22/02/2019 – 12/12 Lights (Day #47)

As we approach 7 weeks in flower, it’s time for another update from Serpent’s Sweet Garden.

Everything is still heading in the right direction, the calyxes continue to fatten up and I’m loving the sweet aroma as I open the tent. The trichs on the two Killer Kush are clouding up nicely with just a small hint of amber, so there’s still a little bit to go, but out of the two strains, I think these will finish first :george:

Although not in the comp, I have to give a token mention to how frosty the Sweet Specials are with trichs busting out all over the place. I had a closer look at them last night and they aren’t quite as cloudy as the KK’s, but are well on their way :)

Feed wise, the bloom has been knocked down again, it’s always a bit of a juggling act at this late stage to give them what they need while also leaving enough time to give them a decent flush, but you can see in the pics they're paling and showing some pretty colours as they use the available nutrients :) I might also have to split the feeds with the SS’s looking like they’ll go longer, so for now, last feed all four got…

• 3ml per litre Plant Magic Oldtimers Bloom
  • 1ml per litre Plant Magic Oldtimers PK 4-8

Temps have been OK, although lights off RH is a touch high…

• Lights On: 26-28C / 35-37% RH
  • Lights Off: 20-21C / 51-53% RH

Now here’s a roundup of pics from last night…

Group Hug

large.Bloom-Day-47-01.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-02.jpg

Killer Kush #1

large.Bloom-Day-47-03.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-04.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-05.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-06.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-07.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-08.jpg

Killer Kush #3

large.Bloom-Day-47-09.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-10.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-11.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-12.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-13.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-14.jpg

Sweet Special #1

large.Bloom-Day-47-15.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-16.jpg

Sweet Special #2

large.Bloom-Day-47-17.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-18.jpg

Keep it green :smokin:

• Like 15

And here are some macro shots...

Killer Kush #1

large.Bloom-Day-47-19.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-20.jpg

Killer Kush #3

large.Bloom-Day-47-21.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-47-22a.jpg

Sweet Special #1

large.Bloom-Day-47-23.jpg

Sweet Special #2

large.Bloom-Day-47-24.jpg

That’s all for now and thanks for swinging by :smokin:

• Like 13

@Serpent Not long to go now Serps, the plants, photos and diary are awesome as always, I especially like the macro shots. I am looking forwards to seeing if they fatten up very much as they finish as mine didn’t and they were fast versions too. Keep up the good work dude and good luck on the final furlong.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

Sweet n dandy mate, looking great :yep:

The home stretch is always a bit awkward deciding when to start lowering feed strength on different plants at different stages. I struggle with decisions lol

Best of luck for the final furlong ;)  

• Like 2

lol I can be the same @jadenugs as I'm an indecisive fucker at times or procrastinate over the slightest of things when I really should just get on with it :)

Thanks for swinging by bud :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Serpent said:

Thanks @Salty yes I'm pretty chuffed with how things have gone and it's not my first photo grow, I just seemed to get a reputation for autos :yep:

Ah....I'm mistaking you for teehee I think...auto grower on his first photos..my bad..sorry.

Buds look fantastic whatever :notworthy:

• Like 2

No worries @Salty you might be getting confused as it is the first time I've grown under a 600w, for years I used a DR60 and a 250w but circumstance changed and I could get a bigger set up :)

• Like 1

@Serpent Now if only that was my tent full off bud like that I would be over the moon, them nugs look dam solid, stunning grow and fantastic photos.

A nice 550 watt led kit would give you the 1k hps yield, food for thought.

Toke...

• Like 3