The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

Serpent

Good luck with the flowering Serps. :yes: Sadly, Sweet Seeds isn't making the sweet special fv any more.  Had one outdoor in 2017 and turned out to be one of the best outdoor plants.  Crystal Candy is apparently related to sweet special and a damn good strain tbh.  Have you tried it?

• Like 6

20 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

piss on em ...:wassnnme:

lol I'll have to start saving it up so I'm going to start pissing in a bottle rather than the loo :george:

17 hours ago, AustrianTokker said:

Good luck with the flowering Serps. :yes: Sadly, Sweet Seeds isn't making the sweet special fv any more.  Had one outdoor in 2017 and turned out to be one of the best outdoor plants.  Crystal Candy is apparently related to sweet special and a damn good strain tbh.  Have you tried it?

Thanks @AustrianTokker :yep: Yeah I didn't realise the Sweet Special wasn't available anymore when I cracked the beans, done an auto of it in the past and was a top smoke, and no, not done Crystal Candy, but its next on the list as I have some seeds chilling out in my fridge :george:

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Some things never change @Serpent eh.......another cracking diary mate,superb.

All the best

:) Thanks @Salty

• Like 6

3 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Really great growing and a first class diary to read. It's gonna be a jungle in there very soon. 

Toke...

Thanks @tokenroll and here's hoping :)

55 minutes ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

Swelling up and no doubt smelling nice in there @Serpent  

Yeah, that's actually one thing I haven't mentioned, there's definitely a sweet smell of canna when I open the tent :george:

44 minutes ago, PedwarUrgain said:

Nice one @Serpent, your grow is looking amazing mate. Loving the photos, they put mine to shame! :yep:

Cheers @PedwarUrgain and nah bud, nowt wrong with your photos and you're doing a great diary, keep it up :smokin:

• Like 4

UPDATE 10/01/2019 – 12/12 Lights Day #4

The girls are now in flower as I flipped the lights to 12/12 on Sunday night after a 6-7 week veg, well that’s if I’ve done my sums right!

Already they’ve have had a bit of a spurt on and are filling the net nicely with a nice sweet smell of canna coming from the tent when I open it. Sadly KK #2 is still struggling, but as she’s not taking up any needed space, I’ll keep her in the tent for the time being.

I’m still getting a touch of paling, more so on SS #1 and KK #3, I’ve kept them on 2ml grow, but I might up it to 3ml next feed. They’re taking on around 2-2.5 litres every 2-3 days so at the moment, the concoction of feed is still…

• 2ml per litre Plant Magic Oldtimers Grow
  • 0.25ml per litre Aptus Startbooster
  • 0.5ml per litre Plant Magic Bio-Silicon
  • 1ml per litre Plant Magic Catalyst
  • 1ml per litre Shogun CalMag

Temps however are still a battle, lights on they’re OK at 24-26C but lights off yesterday it dropped to an all-time low of 15C, not good :mellow: I’m just waiting for a new tube heater to arrive, but I think the main problem is any heat is going straight out of the extraction so it’s not having time to build up. Maybe a decent fan speed controller should be added to my never ending grow room shopping list as I do have a cheapo Variispeed, but its crap as it only works intermittently and makes the extraction fan hum like crazy.

Not much else to add during this transition phase, so here’s some pics from last night…

large.Bloom-Day-04-01.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-04-02.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-04-03.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-04-04.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-04-05.jpg

Still not looking the best :mellow:

large.Bloom-Day-04-06.jpg

The Sweet Special's aren't in the comp, but no harming in posting a couple of pics :george:

large.Bloom-Day-04-07.jpg

large.Bloom-Day-04-08.jpg

Thanks for swinging by and keep it green :smokin:

• Like 13

Congrats for the 1st place @Serpent ,well deserved.I believe there s still time for your plants to recover,just take it easy with the nutes while they're stressed.

Same problem here.At least my lows are 18-19 C.

Atb:yep:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, countrock said:

Congrats for the 1st place @Serpent ,well deserved.I believe there s still time for your plants to recover,just take it easy with the nutes while they're stressed.

Same problem here.At least my lows are 18-19 C.

Atb:yep:

Thanks @countrock yeah I was in the garden last night and I did think that they might have a bit of lock out due to low temps, they're due a feed tonight so I'll see what they're like, the good news is my heater has now arrived :)

10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

All looking great in here mate, nice one :yep:

Cheers for swinging by @jadenugs :yep:

• Like 5