Killer Orange S1

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

Fems that aren't S1s are just same as regular seeds only both parents female, eliminating the presence of a Y chromosome. The two parents could be completely different genotypes and so a vast array of possibilities can be produced depending on individuals used.  S1s are seeds created from a plant bred with itself. The highest form of inbreeding in traditional breeding. So you are narrowing things down significantly each time you do a generation of selfing, compared to sib mating or outcrossing.  

Thanks for enlightening me.

• 4 months later...
On 24/02/2022 at 8:52 AM, Gaijin said:

Good morning @panik 

Are these beauties likely to be back in stock anytime? Took a real fancy to these after watching DeltaMelter’s diary :D 

Hi mate I will check the fridge see if we still have any .. :yep: 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, panik said:

Hi mate I will check the fridge see if we still have any .. :yep: 

Most kind of you! :D I'll pull up a chair  :skin_up:  

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

This strain looks wicked although I'm no sure why??

Malawi in under 9 weeks hell yeah!!

But what are the effects like .....could it be used as a productive daytime smoke or a night-time smoke to help put you to sleep

Also what's the stretch on this bad boy like?

Anyone done 12/12 from seed

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've grown her a few year ago and always remember her as possibly one of the biggest buds I've ever grown. 

Also remember that I couldn't finish them properly so I have no idea what that high was like.

Few months ago I found the baggie with still 3 beans left from wich 2 germinated , I'm gonna harvest them next week but already smoked a tester and can tell youse the description was not lying.

Been some years ago the last time I struggled through a shift at work , I did not think it would have a punch like that taken this early! 

Some one was asking about 12/12 , if yer hight restricted like me I'd say it's the only option with this lady , I gave them 10 days after germination and they almost shot through the roof after 3 weeks.

Sativa doms are always a challenge and can catch ye off guard but she's quite manageable if ye stay on top of her , yer biggest problem will be making sure those massive boulders won't mold!

• Like 1