Killer Orange S1

Saw these go up on the site the other day, I couldn't stop myself from grabbing a pack. £15 for 6 interesting-sounding fems from RGSC, I'd be stupid not to right?

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product/killer-orange-s1/?attribute_pa_seeds=6

@panik Sorry to steal your thunder if you were going to announce it later on in a new thread. I'm surprised no ones mentioned it on here yet. Is there any extra general info you can provide us with mate, like from your experience growing them out or with parents etc?

Thanks!

yep mine arrived today with some other freebie seeds in aswell :):)

Malawi Killer X Orange Glue,( GG4 x Agent Orange)

Flowering 8-9 weeks indoors

Tested at 25.3%thc

for £15 a pack its a bargain 

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

Saw these go up on the site the other day, I couldn't stop myself from grabbing a pack. £15 for 6 interesting-sounding fems from RGSC, I'd be stupid not to right?

https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product/killer-orange-s1/?attribute_pa_seeds=6

@panik Sorry to steal your thunder if you were going to announce it later on in a new thread. I'm surprised no ones mentioned it on here yet. Is there any extra general info you can provide us with mate, like from your experience growing them out or with parents etc?

Thanks!

No not at all mate glad you started the thread somewhere for all to bang up some pics,..

They are not my cross mate Kudos goes to Stoned50yrs from another forum,..i think they are from a Aussie Guy called Baked Beanz some may of heard of him great grower out of Australia , Stoned50yrs had the pleasure of S1'ing them and me an another store have the pleasure of selling them on to all you fine folks at great affordable prices ,..:yinyang:

Killer Orange S1 is Aces New Malawi Killer X Orange Glue,( GG4 x Agent Orange) finishes in 8-9 weeks indoors and has tested at 25.3%thc ,It’s a malawi long lasting sativa trip buzz. Some people say it’s too strong.

Malawi Killer X Orange Glue,( GG4 x Agent Orange)

Flowering 8-9 weeks indoors

Tested at 25.3%thc

large.111111.jpglarge.5bec8c645b178_killerorange.jpglarge.5bec8c66b235d_killerorange2.jpg

Edited by panik
  • Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, grotbags said:

great 6 wet, 6 hatched and 6 above the dirt

Good to know mate  :yep: bang some pics up when they are looking good,.. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just a wee update, 6 babies loving life in my tent, one little plant showed a bit of burn on the very tips of the first true leaves but took it in its stride, all healthy at about 2 wks. The more i think about it the more im looking forward to them, never really tried anything like malawi....too strong for some?? i say bring it on:yep:...and im a sucker for orange/tangie thing.....atb.....:yinyang:

• Like 5

Me too mate, never grown or tried anything like malawi. I'm just gutted I'm having to move house tomorrow. It's gonna be 6 months at least until I can get back into things and pop mine. Looking forward to seeing what you get out of your pack :yep:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a wee update, all 6 killer o repotted and loving life in my wee cboard... 3 kore in there aswell. 

I'll get some pics up just before they go into flower in a couple of weeks.... Atb...... :yinyang:

• Like 3

On 21 December 2018 at 11:55 PM, Russjackell said:

Have these been grown outdoor over here with any success?

I don't think they've been tried mate. I might chuck one in the ground this year out of curiosity.

15 minutes ago, SevernValleySavant said:

I don't think they've been tried mate. I might chuck one in the ground this year out of curiosity.

Im thinking the same, too strong for some? I’ll be the judge o that...

• Like 2

flipped the switch to 12's today on my 6 killer orange and 3 kore, a little earlier than i would have liked, but needs must(basically im skint and running 2 shows so leccy is draining me) some phenos have real fat leaves, some medium, and a couple quite thin like the pics, but i know leaf shape can change in flower. im really looking for a keeper out this grow or my sweetseeds grow to give me a good start to the year....atb guys and i'll update now n again......:yinyang:

• Like 2

I’ve just come across RGSC on here today, I had a look on there website and the prices look well reasonable especially if they are decent genetics, I might give some a go for my next crop.

Any one got any recommendations for an indoor grow I’m not fussed about indica or Sativa as I like to grow both and swap and change. Cheers.

12 minutes ago, Tepzad said:

I’ve just come across RGSC on here today, I had a look on there website and the prices look well reasonable especially if they are decent genetics, I might give some a go for my next crop.

Any one got any recommendations for an indoor grow I’m not fussed about indica or Sativa as I like to grow both and swap and change. Cheers.

I hear consistently good things about their dosidos#1. Not tried it myself yet but I've got a 6 pack in the fridge waiting patiently.

Plenty of people on here have tried it, have a search around on here for what people have said and decide for yourself if it's worth a punt :yep: