Killer Orange S1

21 hours ago, zabz said:

Not much info on the googleweb

I've one at 5 weeks. So far, looking good.

large.killerc35.JPG

I'm interested to see what she may look like at 10 +

If you can, post a few shots :yep:

Hi, mate. Managed to get a couple pics in gallery, there at day 74 and starting to show there age. Can't work out how to get picture here, been at it 4hrs now and loosing the will to live. Anyhoo feel free to have a look

cheers

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

What can I say. Maybe I was lucky, but the 'tester' was an absolute gem. 

She produced rock hard silvery buds, and a shit load of em. 

as for the smoke... Preliminary testing says yes+. She does exactly what's advertised. a real creeper, talking 30min+ until she's kicked in proper.

I'm ordering another pack :yep:

• Like 3

* Quick harvest update...

Single 12ltr airpot produced a dry weight = 173g + trim.

That'll do :wassnnme:

Covered in trics, sticky as hell. The trim's going to make some very nice bubble indeed, would probably be great for squishing

Thanks @panik 

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

These girls are massive !!! For the people that grew her , what were your flower times ? I’ve got three KO’s on the go at the end of week 8 atm and only one is showing the first signs of orange pistils.

buds are in proportion with her size and are fokkin huge!!!

Morning @CannaKay , have taken them anywhere from 9 to 11/12 weeks. Had one the same as yours, just kept throwing out white pistils think I took that about 11 and a 1/2 weeks  These are around 74 days if memory serves me correct , they still had white pistils when cut. Good smoke none the less. All the best  large.IMG_0166.jpglarge.IMG_0165.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/09/2021 at 8:46 AM, Faetheshire said:

Morning @CannaKay , have taken them anywhere from 9 to 11/12 weeks. Had one the same as yours, just kept throwing out white pistils think I took that about 11 and a 1/2 weeks  These are around 74 days if memory serves me correct , they still had white pistils when cut. Good smoke none the less. All the best  large.IMG_0166.jpglarge.IMG_0165.jpg

Tnx for replying so fast I seen it but couldnt reply because my screen was broke , I’m in week 11 now and harvested one at 9 weeks ,still got 2 going. I had to cut off a massive main cola in week 7 because of mold , would’ve possibly been the biggest bud I’ve ever seen so that’s a bummer but I spotted it right away and the rest is ok.

the one with mold still has 90% white pistils but the trichomes are almost all cloudy with an amber one here and there , gonna take her in week 12.

the other one that I had to cut in half and regardless still almost shot through the roof looks exactly like the malawi and is almost cooked . She got spear shaped colas the size of my arms and a sativa bud structure , this lady is ram packed with trichomes , I can literally see them with my naked eye , damn. I’ll give her a bit longer as well.

the moldy one has an indica bud structure with dense big fat colas  , the buds on the side branches look like how my main colas normally look , amazing ! 

In all these years of growing I’ve never seen mold up until now , half of my last grow (11 ounce) got mold because I left it in the drying cupboard for 21 days without being able to turn the extraction on (work) , now I dry with it on for 24/7 on a very low setting. This humid weather of late and my ignorance has taught me a good lesson lol

once i find out how to downsize fotos on this phone I drop some pics :hippy:

• Like 3

I just can’t figure out how to properly downsize pics since I’ve got an iPhone, after fiddling about with it for a while I managed to get one through but have no idea how I done it lol large.5AF0AE97-175E-48BA-B2E6-3A1D572AEE52.jpegits a beautiful pic because out of image 2 finger leaves curl up and become a circle. I’ll keep trying lol 

• Like 3

That’s the last killer orange harvested and dried.

the big Malawi pheno’s buds are very airy/fluffy but regardless she gave me 6,3 ounce. Haven’t smoked her yet.

1 minute ago, catweazle1 said:

I know all s1's are fems

no

1 minute ago, catweazle1 said:

but are all fems s1?

and no 

Just now, catweazle1 said:

Can you self cis-males?

Not sure what a cis-male is? assuming you mean a hermi or reversed male?  Then yes, of course any offspring produced would be S1, as derived from the single individual (S0). 

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

Not sure what a cis-male is? assuming you mean a hermi or reversed male?  Then yes, of course any offspring produced would be S1, as derived from the single individual (S0). 

A cis-male/cis-female are natural. Borrowed a term from the trans community. :)  I'm trying to figure out the difference in genetic makep between  fems and s1's. I'm just dipping my toe in the breeding side. 

Edited by catweazle1

Just now, catweazle1 said:

between  fems and s1's.

Fems that aren't S1s are just same as regular seeds only both parents female, eliminating the presence of a Y chromosome. The two parents could be completely different genotypes and so a vast array of possibilities can be produced depending on individuals used.  S1s are seeds created from a plant bred with itself. The highest form of inbreeding in traditional breeding. So you are narrowing things down significantly each time you do a generation of selfing, compared to sib mating or outcrossing.  

• Like 3