Killer Orange S1

@panik

Mate can these be run with a very early flip ? I'm looking for something to veg 2-3 weeks then flip . Any of your strains that would still be a decent producer given short veg? Cheers 

Happy New Year too 

:oldtoker:

week 1 flower with my k-o and kore, i like to rub the stems on my new plants just for an inkling of what they'll be like, just rubbed one of my k o's...pure bitten jaffa cakes, absolutely lovely...:!:....i;ll get pics up when the action starts and as i said a smoke report.....hope ur all doing well guys, i think 2019 is gonna be one helluva year......:yinyang:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Wee update, all showing pistil now but my kore showed at about 12 days and the killer o showed later, around 16 days, 2.5 wks into flower and everything's healthy, I'll pop a wee pic up later..... Atb..... :yinyang:

• Like 3

These along with my kore are doing swimmingly in my wee cbord... Tried to get a pic up but Iv no WiFi only 4g and mobile and it's been a proper cunt trying to put a pic up..... 

I topped them all and they responded great got 6-8 heads on each one and no major probs.... But the kore is an mg hog.... Had a little prob with them early doors but a splash of calmag sorted that, I'm pissed the now but will try my best to get a pic up soon...... :yinyang:

• Like 3

hallelujah!! got my net back on pc now, couldnt upload pics from my mobile.....

2 on far right and one on far left are the 3 kore, 6 killer o in the middle....its a little bit higglety piggelty but managed to squeeze them in my wee cbord...all at 3.5 wks flower......:yinyang:large.rsz_dsc_0005.jpg

Just to add, alot of the killer o had quite fat leaves in veg, but now flowering is afoot they have thinned up significantly, much more like the pics from panik.... I have high hopes for this grow....... Better get my skates on and fire into my sweet seeds diary....... Atb peeps....... :yinyang:

Edited by grotbags
Extra
  • Like 11

Looking good mate , this is a Kore from a member of another forum , hopefully you get some beautiful girls like this stunner :yep: 

large.user378388_pic1914313_1547402868.jpg

• Like 11

Looking nice in there Grotbags..I have just put 6 of these into pots to soak a couple of days ago so I will be watching with interest:smokin:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, a little update.....just under 6 wks bloom now, excellent trich coverage already on the killer o, not so much on the kore but i'm sure theyll come through......

large.rsz_rgsc.jpg

just a little yellowing on some lower leaves, nothing major at all.....all the killer o have turned out to be shortish-medium, with the kore a bit more stretchy....atb as always guys.......:yinyang:

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate had a bit of a disaster, my light fitting was malfunctioning due to a corroded connection. This has caused the light to flicker on and off. My kore just stopped flowering and its affected the killer o. Still got a few killer that look OK il post up pics soon......... :yinyang:

• Like 1