Looking for some last minute help!

PedwarUrgain

2 minutes ago, unity said:

mark i searched on bay for "100x 0.5ltr fabric pots" then i set price range from £1.70 to £1.80.  there were actualy loads of hits, but they looked almost more like nets than pots

Found them buddy :yep:

I know this is not the right place but we are chatting pots lol

How do people fair potting up using fabric pots? 

As easy as normal?

All the best 

Mark..

@PedwarUrgain You need to have over 50 posts to use the PM(Private Messenger) mate :yep:

I've found them and look much better than the 450ml solo cups I use ;)

Worth a try for a quid. What are they a penny each well 0.99 of a penny lol might need to ask thr wifes pernission as its a huge outlay. 

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

aye, ive used them loads. i found using square fabric pots i would get seperation on the sides from the wall of roots so had to overpack.  round fabrics always seemed fine tho.

• Like 1

@unity Any tips for potting up using fabric pots mate?

I'm going from

Jiffy7

Solo cup

2l fabric pots

6l fabric pots 

Finish in 12l

Any issues I should know it tips as this is my first adventure with these pots :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Ive heard bad things about the fabric pots & i don't think id enjoy potting up with them either. A cunt to water ive heard too

Fuck fabric pots! lol 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 1312 said:

Fuck fabric pots! lol 

That could get messy depending on the medium lol

Each to there own :yep:

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 3

@1312 I found whenever I had issues with water leaving the pots, just roughing up the top surface inch of soil, breaking up the channels the water would try to take resolved any issues.  Yes you will get some water coming out from the sides of the pots but I found doing this, along with watering a little slower helped to minimise a lot.

@Dinafem-Mark all of the above helped me, only other thing is pot up with a dry-ish plant, same as any other tho.  Can't  think of anything else I do that differently in fabrics, aside from the above.  I generally leave like a spoon or something in the tent for this purpose :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

That could get messy depending on the medium lol

Really messy if you prefer to go for the large lol 

• Like 1

@unity Thanks buddy  :yep:

Kind to try new thing. The air-pots did very well so I'll give these a try. They have 2 options

Work

Don't work

Worth a try ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@blackpoolbouncer Nice to see you posting mate :yep:

How have you been? Not seen you to active of late :bong:

Quite a few decent dimmable ballasts out there now and under £80 with bulb and reflector. I used to pay about £50 for a 600w Phillips hps bulb  back in the day lol

Prices sure have dropped making this hobby more accessible to more growers  :bong:

Win-win :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Im still lurking @Dinafem-Mark in fact, ive got some HSO chemdawgs I need to post some pictures of over in the HSO section, you probably ont see me as much in here as suprisingly Im not running anything dinafem apart from an IP i was given a cut of. Pretty much regs only these days as Im building up my genetic library for breeding.

Im good mate, top of the world in fact and I hope your the same.

Peace love and light

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Im good mate, top of the world in fact and I hope your the same.

I'm great my friend and nice to see your taking on your own breeding projects. You have a perfect back ground so will be very interesting to see what creations you come up with :yep:

Good luck mate and I'm sure I'll see you on the boards  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1