New Grow Quick Critical

Barneybush

Another 24 hours gone by now have 2 nice seedlings and 2 that have stopped @Dinafem-Mark you could be right about hard getting them above medium hoping in next day or 2 we have a little action.photos to follow tonight.

would taking seeds back out and putting them back into water kill them off? 

Temps sitting 25 degrees

Rh in tent is now 87%

coco is still moist so waiting until couple more days to water again.   

Barney

Edited by Barneybush
  • Like 1

Update its now the 7th day since they were potted into coco/perlite we have 3 QC and 1 afgan kush that has shown so not bad round all going fine got a little dry today as not been in for 2 days and pots had fully dried out so went for 1st water tonight since potting.

Tap water ec came out at 1.3 so is verry hard water added forumulex to get ec to 1.7 so 0.4 worth of formulex hoping thats not to much as is Less than half the dose on bottle then added root stim at 0.2ml them final ph to 5.87.

all in all they look dry but gave them all good soak and spray with water keeping T5 around 4 inchs away from tops

large.93323ACF-22C0-4B26-B9E9-F863CDA80F15.jpeglarge.92C1B5AA-F39F-46A1-B3E4-D59FA2E8231C.jpeg

Barney

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Barneybush said:

Update its now the 7th day since they were potted into coco/perlite we have 3 QC and 1 afgan kush that has shown so not bad round all going fine got a little dry today as not been in for 2 days and pots had fully dried out so went for 1st water tonight since potting.

Tap water ec came out at 1.3 so is verry hard water added forumulex to get ec to 1.7 so 0.4 worth of formulex hoping thats not to much as is Less than half the dose on bottle then added root stim at 0.2ml them final ph to 5.87.

all in all they look dry but gave them all good soak and spray with water keeping T5 around 4 inchs away from tops

large.93323ACF-22C0-4B26-B9E9-F863CDA80F15.jpeglarge.92C1B5AA-F39F-46A1-B3E4-D59FA2E8231C.jpeg

Barney

Nice to see the girls are now up and look to be growing well mate. Was it 1 Quick Critical that failed or did she end up joining the party?

I've had a few seedling take a day or 2 longer this year. Some have come through in 24 hour's others upto 96 ;)

The 4 babies in the pictures look nice and healthy mate ;)

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Nice to see the girls are now up and look to be growing well mate. Was it 1 Quick Critical that failed or did she end up joining the party?

I've had a few seedling take a day or 2 longer this year. Some have come through in 24 hour's others upto 96 ;)

The 4 babies in the pictures look nice and healthy mate ;)

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Yess 3 QC and the afgan kush is with sticker on pot , 1 that did not make it i left all week now took it out did attempt to pop out but stopped not sure why. Any way still 4 to go with as i said was going down autopot route and done alot of research today and might try a round of top feeding coco using drippers instead of bottom feed as my water is so hard salt is a nightmare .

see how they go over next couple days hopefully take off .

Barney   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Barneybush said:

see how they go over next couple days hopefully take off .

I'm confident that now they are above ground you'll see them kick into a much more vigorous growth phase  :)

Let them put a few roots down and you'll see a massive growth spurt. Remember that PAK is a very slow lady in veg so don't be alarmed if she is slow compared to our Quick Critical  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Day 11 From Seed :bong:

well today we hit day 11 and looks like they are taking well , very suprised at the roots have pouring out already of 2 pots and other 2 are just starting to show.

Temps sitting at 23/25 last couple of days keeping them under 24/7 for now may change to 18/6 over weekend if i can get thermostatic plug for tube heater.

Thinking of potting up to 2L pots on day 14 as its next time i will have a good 2 hours to spend mixing coco and extra perlite into  Rhiszo propagation pots (any one used these?) with a layer of mycoirmax.

Going into week 3 with raise ec slowly again with formulex they currently at 0.5 ec of formulex getting watered once daily now :smokin: RH is at 78/85% steady but leaves are looking dry , T5 around 2 inches from tops 

large.23BCA907-609C-479E-872A-027729015049.jpeg

large.1522766F-4082-4D61-9033-15D1B3F0D145.jpeg

Until Next Time (Sunday) 

Barney 

• Like 4

Day 14 from seed 

well tonight was the end of day 14 , they now in 2L pots and these pouches look nice and tall. Roots were bursting mycoirmax and root stem has done them well so used again on pot up.

Now moved them onto SHOGUN Samurai Coco A & B. Did plan on staying with ionic but as was low on grow indecided to try somthing new somadded these to 4L of water added 0.7 ec worth of feed in total and ph settled to 5.87

Now Got a tube heater in tent just waiting on thermostatic plug been delivered them will be giving them some darkness. 

Nodes are so close together at the moment think i will top next weekend if i feel they up to it and not decided on what training to do yet as they will be vegged under this T5 for another 2/3 weeks until Flower tent empty (any ideas?) wAs just going to top back down to 4th node and try to tie 2 mains and 6 lower shoots out to side the pots, or Top and top again they will then go into 1.2m with 400w MH for 1 week before 600w duel spec hps.

idea is to have 4 going in as 4 come out 

large.3EC483DA-198B-4052-A546-51A88DD8BCD8.jpeglarge.681035F9-758E-48FC-9065-09CC9FFD10C6.jpeglarge.69A80FB8-E6EF-4561-8EC2-4A5992E583EA.jpeglarge.7EBCE79A-74B2-4182-A2CE-40A3A53A2BB3.jpeglarge.9F370933-3E0D-4B38-8812-DE11381B3A67.jpeg

Barney see yous soon 

• Like 5

Really nice root growth for just 14 days old :yep:

Good call on the repot. They are going to love that extra medium to spread those roots out  :bong:

Looking really good from here my friend  :) and progressing at a steady pace  :)

Keep the updates coming mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Really nice root growth for just 14 days old :yep:

Good call on the repot. They are going to love that extra medium to spread those roots out  :bong:

Looking really good from here my friend  :) and progressing at a steady pace  :)

Keep the updates coming mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Yes was amazed myself leaves looking a little dry but still growing fine .not sure what root im going to take to training them yet as flower tent will be empty in 3 weeks time but the 4 need to fill a 1.2m 

thanks for the input 

barney

• Like 1

Let them put roots down in the new homes mate then make a plan to train these girls  :)

4 plant you can easily fill that area. Lots of training will be needed but totally doable  :bong:

Can't wait to watch this unfold ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Day 17 

Not alot to update today but they have took off and settled in nice. Looking to maybe Top them as early as friday or could be Sunday.

large.C935893B-3462-417E-9EB8-F5D5B012ACEE.jpeg

Barney   

• Like 6

They have settled into the new homes really well and fast :yep:

Very impressed in the speed of root growth with the fabric pots. Very fast growth :yep:

Keep the updates coming mate. Next stage topping and training :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Day 20 Today and They are well on their way shooting up daily so soaked some jiffy pellets overnight as will try root the tops when i top the girls tonight or tomorrow.

I am now looking at more light in here but with only been so small (60x90x60) i have 2 options , placing couple of small cfls in at both sides of t5 or turning the tent on its side and go for a 200w cfl or 150mh problem been with the mh would be price and may come into temp issue as no extractor on at the moment , would 200w CFL over rules 96W T5? 

Be back later 

Barney

• Like 1