Mechanical Seperation

Vicfirth12

Very inspiring thread :woot:

I've already got bubble bags as I was/am gonna give dry ice a go.

Camping washing machine added to basket,

i'll need to check my funds first before I click buy lol 

Is there really that much of a difference between bubble and rosin?

Atb

:notworthy:

• Like 1

@Shumroom rosin is more like oil so it will always melt into liquid. Bubble hash will only melt into a liquid if the quality is outstanding and you have only done one or two washes. 

The bubblehash in the picture isn't full melt. It's not far off but if you dab it there is always a little bit of charred material left behind. If I had only done two washes then it would gave been full melt. 

Edited by Vicfirth12
  • Like 3

@Vicfirth12 that looks outstanding mate, can almost smell the terps from here. Did you find the fresh frozen gave you an oiler end product. That was my expereince of the hash I've made from fresh frozen, but only done it a couple of times, so wasn't sure . Inspiring work either way sir.

• Like 1

@Lean Bear yeah, running the bud live tends to lead to a runnier consistency. It'll be that some of the volatile terps are still present that would otherwise be lost through drying. 

It does mean that live resin can be unstable and go through a lot of change as it cures. 

Edited by Vicfirth12
  • Like 3