Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

OP hasn't been on in six months so I really dont think any answer to this topic will matter too much now.

WTF are people doing slinging thier handbags around on a 5 year old topic about some haze cuts :unsure:

Only came in to have a look cos I aint had an haze in ages.  Dont really fancy it now...

• Like 2

@Vicfirth12 That sage cut does look naughty, i really do hopes its that old incensed ammi terps. Not many of the ssh cuts are heavy on the incense, only cut iv smelt it heavy on is the silver bubble or whatever it actually is i had

• 7 months later...

I was going to start a new thread but may aswel add on from here...

@GSZZ @Vicfirth12 how's both of yours work coming along with hazes? 

Anyone got any recommendations for some decent fem seeds that actually throw out Hazey plants too?

I've been debating RGS the core and silent seeds original amnesia & Moby dick to see if they're still like the dinafem versions.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Vicfirth12 sounds very promising!:skin_up:

I remember seeing you got hold of the sage cut a while back so it must be nice! Never tried it myself but seems up my street, how's it smoke?

How's the tests coming along? Reckon there'll be any up for sale/ in the subs in the near future? 

@Killuminati7 so I've seen, although they look very wild! Have you done any nevs haze? I do have a couple of ojds nev crosses on the go atm, the chocolope X NH21 x NH18 x MM and SSSDH x swiss Thai nevils haze, so may get a little taster of something hazey.

• Like 2

@Shaggy1

Ace have got a few c5 and a5 haze crosses in fems. Not done any myself although I was tempted by the Oaxaca x a5.

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 3

@silvester growdrobe good shout! I'll get looking :thumsup:

Although whenever I order from them I'm obliged to spend over 125 for more free seeds and free shipping 🤣  I do have a pack of purple haze x KC which is supposed to throw up some nice old school incense.

I'm actually looking for fems to run alongside them, I now like the sound of vics sage x slh 😏 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Shaggy1 It's still currently under construction - I've just put my female selections of the SSH x Lot5evo into flower today (with a cut of the SSH, too, for a bx) and the male selection will be joining them in a weeks time. I'll have to do internal testing before I drop anything, also.

Celia x lot5evo will be following that shortly afterwards, which is mainly ot haze based with some dutch haze via the princess, but those are a little further behind because one of the selections kept me waiting over 8 weeks for the reveg.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@GSZZ That sounds good mate, it's good you take your time to get it right and technically speaking I won't actually be popping any haze types for a year or so, I've just got the urge to buy recently! 😅 so I'll wait :skin_up:

Good luck with the testing buddy :thumsup:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shaggy1 said:

@Vicfirth12 sounds very promising!:skin_up:

I remember seeing you got hold of the sage cut a while back so it must be nice! Never tried it myself but seems up my street, how's it smoke?

How's the tests coming along? Reckon there'll be any up for sale/ in the subs in the near future? 

@Killuminati7 so I've seen, although they look very wild! Have you done any nevs haze? I do have a couple of ojds nev crosses on the go atm, the chocolope X NH21 x NH18 x MM and SSSDH x swiss Thai nevils haze, so may get a little taster of something hazey.

I would love to but not got the time, space and bollox to grow it lol maybe one day have it creeping around the walls of the tent lol , don’t take a lot of light start to finish apparently 🤷‍♂️:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shaggy1 sage tastes like lime with pine/cedar in the background. Initial effect is racy then plateaus as a lifted psychedelic effect (like a mild dose of acid) then as it wears off it’s just yawning and eating until you fall asleep. Our slh cut it is a good creative high. I’ve not tried any of the first testers to come down yet but the fella testing has tried the earliest finisher and says it’s very psychedelic. 

• Like 6

@Vicfirth12 Have you tried the S.A.G.E that was knocking about the coffeeshops about 15 years ago (possibly still there, not been for years). That tasted like you were smoking soil, like really earthy. That's what I think of as sage. I tried growing some but it was nothing like it.

Didn't think it had anything to do with haze tbh :unsure:

• Like 2