Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

@blackpoolbouncer

That's fair enough then I guess mate. Should have tagged goldcoast & give credit where its due. Could have collaborated or helped eachother. 

Bridges can be easily burnt there. 

• Like 5

@blackpoolbouncer, since reading your post I've been doing a little research on a Spanish site that doesn't have the same degree of censorship as we do here and on IG. Seems that there's a lot of dodgy business going on in the world of seed breeding. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

I've had my eye on these Issac Haze seeds from dampkring seeds. 

Alot of original nevil cuts used in the cross & the pics are pretty impressive. 

Issac haze 

AG13 x (C5 x (NL5 x Haze C male))

I've had my eye on this lady for a little while too! :naughty: Heard a few good things about it! :gossip: 

" If you are looking for sativas this is the place to start. We crossed the AG-13 (an old cut from Neville ) and crossed with a Haze C5  male plant that was found to be the one with the right characteristics for the project. "

Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

I've had my eye on this lady for a little while too! :naughty: Heard a few good things about it! :gossip: 

" If you are looking for sativas this is the place to start. We crossed the AG-13 (an old cut from Neville ) and crossed with a Haze C5  male plant that was found to be the one with the right characteristics for the project. "

Just a little quote from the breeder, YoSammy: 

The Isaac Haze line has indeed the G13/HzA cut as mother.

Fathers pedigree is C5x5HzC so double on HzC and NL#5 although the NL#5 in both plants came out of different selections, C5 carries the old one while MNS uses a new version.

Selection of this male was based on stem rub and overall plant structure, very C5 dom in every aspect, leaf shape, smell & flower time.

I've grown 2 phenotypes myself so far where 1 was very haze leaning while the other was more of a blend of Afghan & Haze traits, both longer flowering, 13+ weeks.
Haze leaner held a clearer more meditative high while the other holds an initial energetic high, smoke more and a more narcotic stoned effect emerges.

• Like 7

Super Lemon Haze.

Done rounds for over a decade in the southwest.

Lost years ago, a Sativa high with an 8-week flower period 9 if you wanted to decrease the thought-provoking initial high, reeked of incense through growing into cured flower.

Kept you motivated all day with no sleep crash 

Sativa’s are not for me anymore.

But you have not got to run a 12-14 week sativa to get the feel.

I have just got a Liberty Haze that's similar and yields like a pig in 8 weeks which im in hope helps make up for the loss of this phenolarge.fullsizeoutput_fff.jpeglarge.fullsizeoutput_c74.jpeglarge.fullsizeoutput_c7c.jpeg

Edited by Unc Flawless
  • Like 9

55 minutes ago, Unc Flawless said:

Super Lemon Haze.

I'm just getting ready to flower off a SLH f5 male to dust all my hazey and lemony mums amongst others. 

My destroyer f5 and ssh bx1 males that are getting flowered off at the same time should hopefully carry over more on the haze size. 

Naughty. Can't wait to see what comes of those 

• Like 13

23 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

I've had my eye on these Issac Haze seeds from dampkring seeds. 

Alot of original nevil cuts used in the cross & the pics are pretty impressive. 

Issac haze 

AG13 x (C5 x (NL5 x Haze C male))

Yeah man I saw those even made an order one place but they had no stock offered me an alternative or refund, I managed to get my money back thankfully.

Sucks as it looks a real nice strain.

• Like 2

@Exhale

I've seen you can get them direct on the dampkring site. 

But noticed it sold out elsewhere. 

That's going on the spannabis shopping list I think 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'm just getting ready to flower off a SLH f5 male to dust all my hazey and lemony mums amongst others. 

My destroyer f5 and ssh bx1 males that are getting flowered off at the same time should hopefully carry over more on the haze size. 

Naughty. Can't wait to see what comes of those 

intending on sending any offspring into the subbies?

• Like 2

i've an unknown ace haze crossed with smile f2 pollen and some amnesia crossed with the same in flower and to hopefully send in soon, the haze will have lots of seeds, hope there's a fair few of the amnesia also

• Like 7

Anyone grown any of hazes or haze crosses by connoisseur genetics?. 
I did a really bad coco grow few years ago everything went bad but the 90s haze by them was the least ruined by me

NL5 Haze "nevil cut" X SSSDH (super silver sour diesel haze).
Had these nice tight spirally flowers with a smell that was really unique and hard to describe. tropical sweat..:D. but taste was mostly haze, and cant remember the high much.

The fact that it came out pretty okay from that grow compared to everything else. It was a hardy thing strong cross.

Edited by buddybill
  • Like 1

I don't mean to high jack this thread recommending any old haze but in case anyone's interested SAN, under the E$kobar Tribute name, has released a repro of "Reclining Lady"! €20 for a 10-weeker of dense cherry nugs with a lovely g13 haze background!! Can't fall off really can you!! I ordered two packs previously and picked up another pack while grabbing some other of SANs gear! 

23 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Just a little quote from the breeder, YoSammy: 

Thanks man! High hopes for the lady, got to invest in a pack of those soon! 

23 hours ago, Unc Flawless said:

I have just got a Liberty Haze that's similar and yields like a pig in 8 weeks which im in hope helps make up for the loss of this pheno

This has been on my radar for years, loved the smoke in Barnys coffee shop, like a lime haze, is that how you would describe it? Another strain I really want to invest in!! Is that what's pictured there? 

22 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Music to my ears! Lemon and Haze, always a winner isn't it mate!! Good luck with that! 

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

i've an unknown ace haze crossed with smile f2 pollen and some amnesia crossed with the same in flower and to hopefully send in soon, the haze will have lots of seeds, hope there's a fair few of the amnesia also

Uwww another lovely sounding hybrid, will be grabbing those when they land thank you! I've always wanted to cross the Smile with a Haze, still might one day but yours will give a good idea how they might go togther! 

Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-
  • Like 3

On 8/12/2022 at 3:35 PM, Amanojaku said:

Me and a mate have been trying some Conniouseur Genetics lines this year (pretty much all got either silver or nevilles haze genetics in) which are from the same guy who made that sssdh I think? 

Yes mate ojd is a good fella 

• Like 1