Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

3 NL5xHaze from Sensi on the go at the moment. I have the smell and taste pretty well baked into memory so I’m hoping one of them is how I remember it to be.. lemony citrus fruity zest with the raw haze background.

Most importantly, I hope the high is how I remember! 

• Like 4

On 28/08/2022 at 9:50 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'm just getting ready to flower off a SLH f5 male to dust all my hazey and lemony mums amongst others. 

My destroyer f5 and ssh bx1 males that are getting flowered off at the same time should hopefully carry over more on the haze size. 

Naughty. Can't wait to see what comes of those 

Sounds naughty

• Like 2

I've just popped some sssdh the seeds were over 10 years old . All 7 popped so they went into pots today along side 5 X A5 killer haze from Ace has anyone done these before .

I also popped 7 XHoney badger X #1 .Subbie seeds 

4 X killer skunk (none popped so far ).UGORG

7 X GG#4  X Venom OG (only 2 popped so far ).Baked beans ? 

6X Chemonade V2 True seeds 

6X marandia ? X peanut butter breath . Subbie seeds .shame about the killers as they were my last ones . 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

@catfish sounds like you going be opening your own personal dispensary sir! If you letting in guests, I’m there lol 

Just looking for something nice gonna have a big plant tent the. Hazes ect and a small plant tent for the others . 

• Like 3

@catfish

Did you do anything extra to get those SSSDH to pop? 

I've got a pack or two of them probs from same time period. 

Also got some SSSDH x g13. 

Im guessing it's actually g13 haze & maybe more specifically somas g13 x haze male that got passed around & used by alot of companies. 

Good luck on the hunt bro 

• Like 2

With a bit of luck the xj13 cut will be gracing my room soon. That's jack x somas g13 haze iirc 

@catfish I ran the c5 x kali china. All 14-16 weekers bit of a mix. Couple cabbages, one tiny 16 week indica and two beasty c5 dominant 14-16 weeker. One that got a second run is OK but not a keeper. I did find one special lady thats a beaut that unless I can squeeze the original c5 cut out of my buddy will probably stay. Very nice example of a haze hybrid indeed. Like a sister to ssh but completely different. Proper nice smoke.

Just been gifted a pack of bandaid haze ix3 which will get hunted soon, a male kept, seeds expanded and out crossed as per.

Ssh (and the rest for that matter ) x bandaid haze. Fuck yes

So much potential.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

With a bit of luck the xj13 cut will be gracing my room soon. That's jack x somas g13 haze iirc 

@catfish I ran the c5 x kali china. All 14-16 weekers bit of a mix. Couple cabbages, one tiny 16 week indica and two beasty c5 dominant 14-16 weeker. One that got a second run is OK but not a keeper. I did find one special lady thats a beaut that unless I can squeeze the original c5 cut out of my buddy will probably stay. Very nice example of a haze hybrid indeed. Like a sister to ssh but completely different. Proper nice smoke.

Just been gifted a pack of bandaid haze ix3 which will get hunted soon, a male kept, seeds expanded and out crossed as per.

Ssh (and the rest for that matter ) x bandaid haze. Fuck yes

So much potential.

That Jack 13 haze cross will be fire!

Bandaid, I got a mother of a cross with A5 by Karma, BA#75 Haze and really enjoyed growing her! Lots of pheno variation but all lovely in there own right, some hazey pheno I wish I'd have kept but shit happens dunit. The pheno I did keep though was just lovely all round, had a bit of everything, while being nothing like the rest of the bunch! Me and my friends were calling its "ranky dank" as it has this kinda off putting rank taste smell but is just fuckin moreish and kinda unique in its own way, we all loved it really!

That cross sound a winner, good luck!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

@catfish

Did you do anything extra to get those SSSDH to pop? 

I've got a pack or two of them probs from same time period. 

Also got some SSSDH x g13. 

Im guessing it's actually g13 haze & maybe more specifically somas g13 x haze male that got passed around & used by alot of companies. 

Good luck on the hunt bro 

No mate I just popped them into a cup of water and made several sacrifices to the canna gods 

• Like 3

On 03/09/2022 at 6:32 PM, catfish said:

I've just popped some sssdh the seeds were over 10 years old . All 7 popped so they went into pots today along side 5 X A5 killer haze from Ace has anyone done these before .

I also popped 7 XHoney badger X #1 .Subbie seeds 

4 X killer skunk (none popped so far ).UGORG

7 X GG#4  X Venom OG (only 2 popped so far ).Baked beans ? 

6X Chemonade V2 True seeds 

6X marandia ? X peanut butter breath . Subbie seeds .shame about the killers as they were my last ones . 

oh man I remember a OJD cut of SSSDH the clone fairy gave me.  Wow that was some amazing plant and smoke

What breeder are your seeds from Catfish?

• 2 weeks later...

A5 Haze x PCK regular
A5 Haze x Zamaldelica regular 
Golden Tiger x A5 Haze fem
Zamaldelica x A5 Haze fem
Honduras x A5 Haze fem
Bangi Haze x A5 Haze fem
Congo #3 x A5 Haze fem
Purple Zamal x A5 Haze fem

Saw ace seeds has got some tasty A5 haze hybrids in their R&D section. 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

large.imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-RNPaLwBse6.jpg

Just started a new mother room with hypro amnesia clones under 3 x 600w adjustawings. 

Got another big room that I'm going to constantly replace old mothers with fresh healthy ones from this room. 

Still kicking the ass out of every other cut I've got. 

• Like 6